Status: uhhh idk lol :3

Cirque Du Gothique

Chapter three

I awake the next morning with my whole body aching, especialy my back, head, and neck. The setting has changed now, im in a different room,wich is very small, and had a bathroom stall. I look at my arms, wich are now paler than before,(if thats even possible for me) and my face felt cold. I go inside the bathroom, and look in the mirror. My eyes werent brown anymore.

I open a curtain door, to find a room filled with strange looking people, who all look straight back at me, and i quickly close the door. Then a girl with very pale green skin and stitches covered all over her body smiles. "Hi" she greets. "HI, um, where am i?" i ask confused. ""oh you must be the new recruit, im Frankie, welcome to Cirque Du Gothique" she answers. "What?" I ask even more confused."Well last night, when the transformation happened, you became a vampire, and you were picked up, and brought here."she says. "Are you a vampire?"i ask hopefully."No, im a, um, zombie" and she said it so bluntly, like i wasnt new to this, very bizaar situation. "But there are more vampires. I can show you around if you want. We're on a train right now, so we're not in the campgrounds yet." Well that answeres the constant movement of the room, and the ongoing ricketing noise. "C'mon," and she grabs my hand. "Um, so how'd youget here?' i ask. "Oh, well i came here about a year ago. It was a few months after i moved out, i was 19 then, and one night, a serial killer came and attacked me, cutting my arms and legs, as well as my torso, and body apart." she paused for a moment, it was probably hard to retell such a grusome, unfortunate story like that. i kinda wish i hadnt asked. "Then about an hour after i bled to death, some um, witches came and stitched me back together, and ressurected me with the help of some weird, magical spell. They said i could keep living on if i joined the circus, so i had to say yes." she said, with some sadness in her voice. "You'll have fun here," she says. "Lets go."

In the room, i see about 5 people in there, all dressed, um, uniquly. "Everyone, this is Connie Brooks, our new recruit. Shes a vampire." Frankie says aloud. Shit, i hate being infront of people, getting the hot, awkward and uncomfortable feeling as an ocean of stares and glances washes over you. But the horror was far away, as a bunch of "hi"'s and "hey"'s flooded the room. Everyone did seem nice, even though their appearanced would say otherwise.

She lead me further down the room to a boy and a girl who looked kinda alike, except for ones a boy, and the other's a girl duh. "Connie, this is Shadow and Shade, they're twin brother and sister." she says. She points to them, both wearing jet black hair, and pale skin. Both had one purple right eye, and one white left eye, and a black daimond around there left eyes. They both looked to be about 15.The girl was dressed all in black; a slim black dress that ended above her knees, one long sleeve covered her arm, the other was bare. She held a grey and black umbrella with ruffles, and a knife-like sharp edge hook, that somehow held, and a sharp pointed end. The boy wore all black too, a black blazer, black shirt, and white striped tie, and obviously black pants and shoes. He held a black cane with a white tip, and both ends had small blades. "hi, im Shadow," the girl said, putting her lace gloved-hand out to shake, wich i politely took. "And im Shade" said the boy, doing the same as his sister. "um, are you guys vampires?" i asked, i mean, they definatly looked like one, minus the cliched red eyes. "*laughs* no, my sister and i are, well, jokers." he says. "Jokers?" "yeah, not exactly clowns, but similar, just much more, mischivous" shadow says, "and devious" shade adds with a smirk. "Where as, we play evil tricks on people, like the joker from Batman." shadow states. "Watch this!" she says, and puts her two fingers up so the look like a pair of scissors, and puts a strand of hair between them, and then she cuts her hair, literally! "Wow! how'd you do that!?' i ask astonished. "Magic!" she answeres. "yeah, unlike clowns, we can do much better tricks" Shade says. "They call me shadow, because i can hide myself, aswell as other things, among the shadows." then she places her hands together and grows her hair back to its normal state, instantly. "Cool! what about you?" i ask shade. "well, they call my Shade,-" he smiles wickedly, and lifts the cane, pointing the sharp knife at me, "because it rhymes with blade, and"-but then shadow pushes his cane back down before he could do any harm to me. "Um, how about you wait till the show starts, youll see, trust me."
♠ ♠ ♠
lol hey, so in the original or watever, then one i posted up in quizilla, shade's name is really blade, but i thought shad would be better.... enjoy!! n__________n