Status: uhhh idk lol :3

Cirque Du Gothique

Chapter Five

I look over to my right, to find about 18 people there, all sitting and staring at me, from the shadiest place in the whole cafeteria. They were all pale, and had dark hair, even the ones with blonde hair, they had dark blonde hair, or platinum coloured. Even the dark skinned ones had pale glows. I catch the eye of one girl about my age, who instead of having a confused expression, wore a more, curious expression, since one of her eyebrows was arched. Then her eyes open wide, as if from realization, and she jumps out of her seat and walks towards me.

"You must be Connie" She says calmly, unlike her entrance to me. "Uh, yeah, uh, why is it that everyone seems to know my name?" I ask. Then she laughs and says,"Oh, thats just because the RingMaster always informs us everytime we have someone new join our circus. Didnt mean to scare you" she chuckles. "Im Mercedes by the way." she grins, showing her fearsome fangs. "Um, are you a vampire?" i ask once again, hoping i might be right this time. "Yes, and by the looks of that steak, you must be too." she answers. Huzzah.

So, um tell me, how did you become a vampire?" she asks, with curiousity in her voice. "Oh, well, i drank this, uh, weird potion thingy or watever, and it well, turned me into a vampire." well that sounded pretty lame, and unrealistic. i mean, dont you have to be bitten my a vampire to become a vampire? Or maybe thats just Hollywood. "Hmmm, intresting, well just so you know, it didnt turn you into a vampire. It killed you, but the side effects turned you into one." she says, turning away, and walking back to her seat, this time with some contempt, or anger. "So, you mean, in other words, im dead?" I ask, totally freaked out. "In other words yes." she answers with a devilish smile at the end.

I turn, and go back to where my new friends were, suddenly feeling unwelcomed by the other vampires. Sadness pumped through my veins as i thought about being dead.

"Hey connie" Frankie says. she pulls up a chair for me to sit in, and i join her table. "Whats wrong?"she asks. Were my expressions that noticable? "um, its nothing, i just-""Did you talk to Mercedes?" a girl interupted me. I look to find a lightly tan girl with spikey green hair, and look into her eyes, one was green, the other orange. "Um, yeah," i say, looking down at my plate. "What'd she say?" "I dont know, just something about me being dead, it just got me freaked out, and a little sad i guess." i say. "Being dead, it isnt that bad," Frankie replies softly. "Dont let Mercedes get to you, shes always acting like such a bitch. Im Pumpkin Slice by the way." she says, making me laugh. It kinda makes sense, since she carries a large purple scythe with vines tying the blade. And she wore a pumpkin-hat that had a jack-o-lantern face carved on it, and the 'teeth' covered her spikey green bangs. But the wird thing was that the eyes of the jack-o-lantern helm were glowing, as if it were alive......
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, so so far, youve met Frankie, Shadow, Shade, Daimond, Damiond, Mercedes and Pumpkin Slice. Lets see who else we'll get to meet in the next chapter......