Status: Keep or Kill?

Oblivion

PROLOGUE

I knew the moment I first saw her that she was the one. I don't know how or why I decided this. I only knew that it was true, and that was that. We were seven when I first encountered Ivy Cole. Her family moved into the house right next to our's. Tim and I had, at first, been weary of a girl living there. We had been hoping for another boy as our new playmate. We soon got over our differences, though, and she became one of our very best friends.

She was beautiful in every way possible. I don't think she ever fully realized that though. She always stopped me when I told her how pretty she was, or how her eyes were the brightest blue I had ever seen. She was always trying to make herself better somehow, as if she was flawed. Everyone saw it but her.

Tim and I even got into a fight, soon after she moved in, over who was going to win her over first. She was absolutely perfect. So perfect that she practically drove those around her to insanity.

But here's the thing about Ivy. She always had her head in the clouds, and never bothered to look at what was right in front of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, yeah, I know this is a super short intro, but this was really all that was necessary.... Who wants all that extra stuff that no one really wants to listen to? My first Pat story!!!! Comment and let me know what you think! Keep or Kill??? Comments motivate me to continue...

If you're interested in some Garrett stories: Blur & Like We Did
Or John Ohhh: Some Days & Comes Around

This was kind of one of those spur of the moment stories... In other words, I was bored out of my mind and thought, "Hey, why not write a story about Pat since I have nothing else to do?!?!"... Just in case you were wondering, which you probably weren't... I'm going to stop rambling now.

Write well, Mibbians!
-Marie