Status: New ; Active ; Keep or Kill? :)

Dream Catcher

o o 1.

I've had the same nightmare for a week now. Since I turned fifteen exactly one week ago, I've had this dream that I was running through the woods in my bare feet. Away from this beast. One night, he caught me but as soon as he did, I jolted awake and screamed so loud the neighbors heard me. I've been to numerous doctors, but they said I was just under a lot of stress.

"Shiloh, you're staring off into space again." My best friend, Xavier said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry. Just thinking." I smiled weakly at him, pulling the sleeves of my sweater over my hands, shaking as the cold wind blew around us.

"Come on, let's go before you freeze out here." He teased, draping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me close to him. I instantly felt his body heat and snuggled closer to him as we walked down the street to my house.

It was October; my favorite month. The leaves were changing color and falling. Though the wind was crisp. It was a nice day. The sun was shining through the white clouds, casting rays of light in the horizon. It was beautiful. I didn't care for the cold, but autumn was my favorite season.

We finally reached my house and stormed though the door, shredding off our layers of jackets, sweaters and hats by the door. We greeted my mum as we went upstairs into my room and turned the radio on, playing our favorite All Time Low CD.

"Did you get your biology done?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have it in my bag if you want to use it." Xavier replied grabbing his back pack. He pulled out his biology book our and slid a paper out from in-between the pages, handing it to me.

"Thanks Yogi." I smiled. We've had those nicknames for each other since we were little. "You're welcome Boo-Boo." I smiled and pulled my homework out and copied off Xavier's. After I was finished I handed it back to him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"What movie?"

I thought for a minute, debating wither I wanted to watch Step Brothers or something with a bit more gore. "Saw Five?"

"Sounds good!"

I popped the movie into the DVD player and jumped up on the bed with Xavier, he held me close to him as we watched the movie. I wasn't scared. I loved these movies. They were hilarious. Especially in the parts where most of the idiots have enough common sense.

I fell asleep half way through the movie. And that's when the nightmares started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uneventful. But its late I'm tired. Gimmie a break. More tomorrow! :)