Status: Practically completed.

Asked to Compromise

Priscilla Daniels was one of the biggest trouble makers in the school. She was rude and sarcastic, and would fight anyone anywhere, at any time. She was quick with words and moves, and she knew how to use them. But Priscilla wasn't a bully, nor was she stupid. She was smart and she could do the schoolwork, she just chose not to.

Her closest friends were also trouble makers, but she was by far the worst in the group. Before she was the "worst" in the group, one of her own friends had already been expelled and sent to A. S. High School for sophomore, junior, and senior years.

After her last warning strike is up, her principal and parents decide it'd be best for her to stay at A. S. High School for her junior year, otherwise she has to re-do sophomore year and Priscilla doesn't want to do that. She'd rather be sent away than be held back a year. At least she can cause more havoc there without her parents on her back.

A.S. High is strict, or so everyone says. It's supposedly where the worst of the worst go. It's run and funded privately by some of the toughest teachers around. They whip students back in shape and get them on the right track. Can the teachers at A.S. High break Priscilla down and bend her into shape?

Disclaimer: I did not steal this from anyone, but developed some ideas from other things. I obviously don't own Avenged. Yes, I made A.S. High stand for Avenged Sevenfold. Banner credit goes to Let Live Again;