Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Stretching and Paint Sessions

(Geno’s POV)

I was in the locker room almost ready to go home and my phone buzzed in my stall. I picked it up and didn’t recognize the number but opened the message anyway, it said

‘This is Roxy. What are you doing on Sunday?’

I texted back ‘Morning skate, den nothing. Why?’ I saved her number in my phone and got ready to go with a smile on my face.

“Who’s got you smiling like that?” I heard from Jordan who was next to me.

“No one” I said putting my phone in my pocket and it buzzed again. I took it out and read her message that said

‘I was thinking about painting on Sunday. Do you want to help?’

I was smiling really big thinking about her wanting my help ‘Sure’ I wrote back quickly

“Well whoever it is I like her” Jordan said

“How you know it girl?” I asked

“Oh come on, if a guy is making you smile like that, then we need to have a talk.” He said smiling while trying to look at my phone. I just put it in my pocket, smiled, and walked out of the locker room to go home for the day.

On the way home I was thinking about Roxy and how I felt about her. Every time I see her I get a smile on my face and I want to kiss her. She is beautiful if she is wearing sweats or when she is dressed up. I know she is not a rebound girl but I don’t know how to tell her that. I hope she believes me when I tell her on Sunday.

**********************************************
(Roxy’s POV)

It was game day and everybody was in their own zone. I knew everyone had their pre-game rituals and I didn’t want to mess anything up, so I just stayed in my office and let them come to me if they needed something. I spent most of the day in my office doing nothing; I decided to do some stretches while I had time to myself. I was in the middle of doing the splits when Flower walked and looked at me with wide eyes.

“Wow, that’s hot” was all he said

“Don’t you have a girlfriend?” I asked him getting up and going back to my desk.

“Yeah, it’s not like I was all over you” he said

“True, so what do you need?” I asked him

“I was wondering if you can help me stretch out my hips better before the game.”

“Sure I will stretch you out…oh God that could have been taken the wrong way” I said smiling and looking at him

“Good thing I know that you are talking about” he said laughing “And by the looks of it you know what you are doing”

“If there is one thing I know how to do I can stretch someone out, ok another bad choice of words” I said “Do you want to do it now or when?”

“I was thinking an hour before the game?”

“That sounds great” I told him going over to my phone to set an alarm to remind me. “I usually forget things, so this to help me remember” I said as he looked at me funny

“Ok, so I will see you then” he said as he made his way out of my office.

“Bye Flower” I said as he left with a wave

I went home changed for the game and back in time to start stretching Flower out.

“Hey, ready?” I asked him as I walked up

“Yeah let’s do this” he said

“Ok you tell me when you need to stop. Sit down and spread your legs” it told him

“Yes ma’am” he said mock saluting

I worked on him for about 20 minutes stretching his hips and legs.

“Wow I haven’t felt this loose in a long time” he said getting up and moving around.

“You’re welcome” I told him and was suddenly in a bone crushing hug

“Thanks and if I play better you are going to be a part of my pre-game ritual” he said letting me go

“I look forward to that” I told him “Go play good” I said as I walked away

We were playing Florida tonight and as I was passing the locker room I heard Dan in there giving everyone the pre-game speech and telling the lineup. I silently wished everyone my own good lucks and made my way up to the player’s box. Since it was a home game almost everyone’s WAG’s were there and the kids. It was a little nuts but nice to see everyone together. I made my way to the seats in the front to see Geno and Jordan already there.

“Hey guys” I said as I sat down in between them

“Hey Roxy” I got from Jordan and a “Hello” from Geno.

“Ready for the game?” I asked

“Yeah, it just sucks that we are not down there” Jordan said and Geno nodded his head in agreement.

“I am trying to get you guys back on the ice as soon as I can” I told them “But you can’t rush recovery, you might risk hurting worse if you’re not ready.” I told them

“Your right and we appreciate everything you do”

“Thanks guys” I told them smiling as I said that the game was starting and conversations were stopped; only continuing during breaks or after whistles. Both teams were fighting hard but in the end we came out on top 2-1 after a hard game. The guys asked if I wanted to come out but I declined wanting to go home and sleep. After getting home I texted Geno saying to come over around 12 on Sunday. He said see you then and after that I was out for the night.

Saturday was spent cleaning up stuff and getting ready to paint the next day, a pretty lazy day.
Sunday I got up around 10, got something to eat and got ready for painting and Geno. I told Sarah Geno was coming over to paint with me and she said she would be out the whole day. I think she is trying to give us room. At 12 I buzzed Geno up and let him in, he had on an old shirt and gym shorts so he was ready to paint.

“Hey” I said

“Hey, what up?” he asked

“Just starting to stir up the paint, where do you want to start the bedroom or here in the living room?” I asked him

“You pick” he said

“Living room until I get bored” I said and he smiled

We worked in silence for a while but then my stomach growled. I looked over to see if Geno heard and he was looking at me with a smile on his face.

“You hungry?” he asked

“Yeah I haven’t had lunch yet, are you hungry?” I asked him putting down my roller and moving to the kitchen. I opened the freezer to see what we had; I have to stand on my toes to see to the back. I was about to ask him what he wanted but then I felt his body heat right behind me and his breath on my neck. I got butterflies in my stomach because of the closeness.

“It cute how short” he said still behind me. I closed the freezer and turned around to find him closer than I thought. We were almost chest to chest as I looked up into his eye I saw then flick down to my lips so I automatically licked them. He leaned in and I leaned up, the kiss at first was light and testing the waters.

Then his hands went to my waist and mine around his neck, the kiss started to get heated. He had pushed me up against the fridge and I needed air, I broke away but he just went to my neck. He found the place right beneath my ear that drove me wild and I moaned. This must have turned him on more because the next think I know he has picked me up and put me on the counters like I was a feather. I really liked the kissing but I needed answers to my questions before this went too far.

“Geno” I said breathy he just grunted still kissing up and down my neck. “Wait, we need to talk” I said and he finally broke away, I could finally breathe and think again.

“Bout what?” he said his accent was thicker than normal

“Us, what is happening here” I said motioning between us.

“I thought clear” he said smiling

“No, I got that part I meant what are we?” I said

“What you mean?” he said confused

“Am I a rebound girl from your breakup?” I asked not wanting to hear the answer

“NO, no rebound!” he said taking my hands “I like you before broke up” he said honestly

“I like you too, but I think we are going too fast for right now” I said getting off the counter

“Ok, but we still kiss?” he asked cutely

“Yes, we can still kiss” I said

“Good, I like kisses” he said and did just that.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go, I told you somthing would happen. I hope you liked it.
Do you guys like the flipping POVs?
More to come later this weekend, ready to watch Penuins game today!!!
GO GENO!!!! AND PENS!!!!

Kirsten :)