Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Date Night

(Geno’s POV)

Today has been a good one so far. Had a good workout with Roxy and my knee has been feeling great. I was angry at her stupid ex-boyfriend for cheating on her but if he never got caught she wouldn’t be mine, so I am happy he is stupid. After our little chat she attacked me in a good way with kisses and it was nice to say the least, if I could kiss her all day I would. Right now I was trying to decide what to have for dinner for our date tonight. I finally I found a frozen lasagna in the freezer and decided that is what we will have. After that I went upstairs to my room to get dressed, I stripped down to my boxers to put on a nice pair of pants and a nice green shirt. I loved green because that is the color of her eyes, when she asked me what my favorite color was on the plane that is what came out instead of blue like I was going to say. I went back downstairs to put on my shoes and get ready to pick her up since it was getting close to 6.

I wasn’t nervous until I pulled into the visitor parking spot of her building. That is when my stomach turned into knots. I rang her apartment and she said she would be down in a minute. Exactly two minutes later the door of the building opened up and she walked through the door. She looks amazing in that dress with those heels that make her legs look longer.

“You look beautiful” I said as she reached me

“Thanks, you don’t look too bad yourself” she said winking “I would kiss you hello right now but you never know who is watching” she said as she made her way to my car.

“Right, save for later” I said as I opened the door for her

“Thank you”

I shut her door and made my way to mine. When I got in she put her hand on my arm, I turned to her and she said “Hello” leaned over and gave me a kiss. I kissed her back, pulled away before we could get carried away “Hi” I said back.

I turned on the car and made my way back to my house which was about 15 minutes away. We were mostly silent on the car ride over there, but I didn’t mind it like I do with other people. I pulled up to my gated community and looked over to her, “To keep people out” was all I said and she nodded her head.

After that I pulled into my drive way and looked over to Roxy to see her with big eyes. “What you no like?” I asked scared she didn’t like my house.

“No, I love it. It is just not what I expected” she said as I pulled into my garage and shut it.

************
(Roxy’s POV)

His house was beautiful and big. It was stone on the outside, with a nice size front yard, and big windows; I couldn’t wait to see the inside. We pulled up into his two car garage to find the other side filled with a nice range rover that I guess he drives in the winter.

“I don’t know what I expected, not this. I imagined you in an apartment I guess not a house” I told him as we made our way to the door leading into the house.

“Well this is house” he said opening the door to reveal a hallway that was painted a cream color.

“Can I have a tour?” I asked

“Sure, this is laundry room” opening a door to show a washer and dryer

“Nice, do your own laundry?” I asked smiling

“Yes, I try not to mess up” he said closing the door and moving down the hall “Bathroom, this is the kitchen” he said leading me into the most beautiful kitchen I have ever seen.

“Oh my gosh I love this kitchen” I said looking at the granite counter tops and the stainless steel appliances

“You cook?” he asked

“Yeah love to cook and bake” I said looking around the beautiful room

He started walking into a different room and I reluctantly followed him. “This living room” he said gesturing to a room with a big TV and a nice big couch that looks really comfy.

“Nice” I said and followed him out and up the stairs.

“Use for guest” he said opening a door to a bedroom painted a nice yellow color. “Bathroom for guest” he said walking down the hall. “Use for nothing right now just some boxes I have” he said opening another door to a nice sized room. He shut the door and made his way to the last door in the hallway and I knew it was his room. I really wanted to see his room for some reason. “And this is my room, might be messy, sorry” he said opening the door.

I walked in and found it to be painted a nice blue color not too dark, but not too light either. It had a big king size bed pushed up to the far wall and a door on each side of it. One for the bathroom and one for the closet I guessed.

“I love it,” I said turning around to face him “I love everything about your house, its perfect” I said as I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

“I glad you like it” he said into my hair “I was nervous you no like”

“Well you don’t have to worry about that” I told him “So what’s for dinner?”

“Oh frozen dinner, I not a good cook” he said and blushed

“Well at least you know and don’t try to cook and give me food poisoning” I said laughing

“I only make easy stuff, microwave is best friend” he said smiling

“Well we are all good at something and that something happens to be hockey not cooking for you” I said “So do you need to put it in the microwave or something?” I asked as we left the room and down the stairs.

“Yeah, microwave” he said going into the kitchen and pulling out the lasagna from the freezer.

“Ooo, I love lasagna!” I said with a smile

“Good, me too” he said putting it in the microwave and starting it. “So what new?” he asked

“Um tomorrow I am going to need your help to get the guys into one place at about 1230”

“Why?” he asked

“I am going to introduce Sarah to everyone” I said smiling

“Oh that cool, I help” he said and looked down to me “I like shoes, make little taller” he said looking at my shoes

“Yeah I like them too, it is easier to do this” I said and went up onto my tippy toes and kissed him fast. “But they make my feet hurt if I wear them for too long” my feet were starting to hurt so I bent down and took them off. “Ahh, much better. Be right back” as I went to set my shoes by the door with my purse.

While the lasagna was cooking we watched some TV. “Do you understand everything they are saying?” I asked him

“Sometimes talk fast and not understand but I try” he said looking over to me from his spot on the couch.

“Okay, I am going to help you improve” I said “Repeat after me: Hi, my name is Geno and I am glad to meet you.” I said slowly

“Hi my name is Geno and I am glad to meet you” he said slowly trying to get the words right
“Good, don’t forget the words that link things together, like the, is, are, and, you, we, it” I told him. “Answer this question: how old are you?”

He thought about it for a minute and said “I am 24, what about you?” he asked back

“Good, really good. Oh I am 23 if you were really asking” I said and the microwave went off telling us our food is done. We made our way into the kitchen and got everything ready, it feels like we have been doing this for a long time. I am cutting the lasagna, he is getting plates and drinks, it is not awkward and I love it.

We sat down at his kitchen table and started eating our dinner.

“Wine?” he asked holding up a bottle.

“Yes, thank you” I said and he poured me a glass “So how is your knee feeling?” I asked

“It is much better, feels good” he said after swallowing.

“That’s really good, I think you are really close to playing” I said

“Really?”

“Yeah, I actually have a meeting with Dan in the morning to talk about your improvement” I said

“You think he let me play?” he asked getting excited

“Yeah, I think he wants you out there as soon as possible” I told him before taking a sip.

“That good” he said while eating the rest of his food.

“This is good, but next time we do this I am coming over and making a home cooked meal.” I said to him as we finished up. “How do you feel about meatloaf and mashed potatoes?”

“I think I like, but not sure” he said

“You are going to love mine” I said confidently

“Cocky?” he asked smiling as we made our way into the living room

“Maybe a little, no one has ever complained about my meatloaf” I told him while we sat down on the couch.

“What you want to watch?” he asked

“What do you have?” I asked

“Most my movies in Russian” he said

“We can see if there is a movie on the TV” I said and we flipped through the channels until we came across something we both liked. It had been about ten minutes and I was starting to get cold so I snuggled into Geno’s side, he automatically put his arm around me without looking away from the screen. He is so warm and comfy that I am starting to doze off.

The next thing I know I am getting woken up by a phone, I roll over to shut it off but I find that I am not in my bed at home. I open my eyes to find myself in Geno’s bedroom, in his bed. I am still dressed in my dress but now it is light outside and I am searching around for a clock. I finally find one and it says it is 810.

“Shit!” I yell out and Geno comes running into the room in just a pair of boxers. I think my eyes might have popped out of my head. I thought he looked good in a suit but he looked damn good in less.

After figuring out I was awake he came over and kissed my head “Good morning” he said casually.

“How did I get here?” I asked

“Fell asleep on couch, I bring you up here” he said going back into the bathroom

“Thank you, but I really need to go. I need to be at work by 9 and it is 810 now” I told him

“Ok, I get dressed, then we go” he said and pulled on some jeans. With that I rushed downstairs to get my phone. I had 9 missed calls and 10 text messages all for Sarah. While I was putting on my shoes I decided to call Sarah.

“Where have you been?!” is how she answered her phone

“I’m sorry, I fell asleep last night and my phone was in my purse.” I told her

“You fell asleep?” she asked

“Yes, nothing happened” I said and Geno walked into the room “I got to go I will see you in 10 minutes” and I hung up

I turned to Geno “Can I drive?” I asked smiling
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and I hope you liked the chapter.
More to come :)

Kirsten :)