Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Finally Together

(Roxy’s POV)

I have been sending him signals all night but I guess they were all too subtle. I thought he wanted me and this when he flirted with me earlier in the kitchen. When he suggested we watch a movie I literally grabbed the first movie I saw. I have no idea what we are watching because I am too focused on Geno’s arm around me and my hands rubbing little circles on his skin. Finally after about 20 minutes of just sitting there I stopped and turned to him.

“Geno, are you going to kiss me or what?” I asked him getting frustrated. He just stared at me for a couple of minutes so I just sat back down blushing. I felt him shift next to me but I didn’t look up until I felt a hand on my cheek. He pulled my face up so I was looking right at him and kissed me with so much emotion. I really liked his slow kisses but I wanted more; I ran my tongue across his bottom lip for access. He granted me access and we fought for dominance until he over powered me. I knew I needed air soon so I pulled away but Geno went straight to my neck. He found the spot under my ear and I moaned.

“Just don’t leave a mark” I said and I felt him smile. “Can’t go to work with a huge hickey on my neck” while breathing hard. I couldn’t take it anymore and pulled him back up to my lips.

By this time I am laying down on the couch and he is hovering over me.

He pulled away and I whined a little “You tell me when to stop” he said with a heavy accent.

“What if I don’t want to stop?” I asked while batting eyelashes and smirking

“You going to kill me” was all he said before kissing me again.

“As much as I would love to do this on the couch, can we go somewhere more comfortable?” I asked and before my whole sentence was out I was throw over his shoulder and he was running up the stairs. When he got to his bedroom he put me down on his bed and started unbuttoning his shirt.

“No, I want to do it” I said and got up on my knees. I started unbuttoning and every inch of skin I saw I kissed. I pushed it off his shoulders when I was done and started kissing his neck.

“I no leave mark if you don’t” he said smiling

“Deal” I said and pulled him onto the bed with me. His hands started to explore my body and it felt so good; everywhere he touched felt like it was on fire. He was lying on top of me and I could feel him against my thigh. He is 6’3 and at least 200 pounds of muscle so I know he is going to be big, but the question is how big? I can already tell he is bigger than Ryan ever dreamed he was and that kind of scared me.

“My turn” he said and flipped me over so he could unzip my dress. He kissed all the way down my back, over my ass, and down my legs.

“Don’t tease” I said to him

“You tease me” he said as he kissed my thighs.

“I’m sorry” I said and flipped over “You have too much clothing on” I said smiling and started unbuttoning his pants. I pushed them down and saw him straining against his boxer briefs. I kissed right beneath his belly button and he groaned.

“No fair” he said and unclasped my bra. He pulled it away from my body and just stared at my chest, I started to cover myself but he pulled my arms back and said “No, you beautiful” and I almost melted. He kissed my neck, then collar bone, then the top of my breast. He took my right nipple in his mouth and played with the left

“Oh yes” I moaned “Please Geno” I whispered and he kissed down my body. I couldn’t take anymore so I pulled him back up to me and whispered in his ear, “I need you now” and he groaned. He slowly pulled down my panties and after I used my legs to pull his boxers down. Oh God he is perfect, was the first thought that when through my head. Then, how will he fit? Was the second, but one look into his eyes and I knew it would be worth it.

“Hang on” he said and rolled off of me and grabbed something from the top drawer of his side table.

“What?” I asked

“Safety first” he said smiling and he opened the package and rolled it on. “Ready?” he asked

“Yes” I said and felt him brush against my opening, I sucked in a breath. “Just take it slow” I said.

“Ok” was all he said and slowly pushed into me. It hurt less than I thought and Geno waited a minute so I could adjust.

“Move, I’m ready” I said and he pulled almost all the way out before pushing back in. He was mumbling in Russian so I couldn’t tell what he was saying but he kept saying something over and over. Almost every time he pushed in he said it and it made me feel special. For all I know he could be saying “Fuck” over and over but the way he said it and kissed me with so much emotion made butterflies appear in my stomach.

“Oh God, I am so close” I moaned out and with that he found my clit and I was gone to the world.

“Come for me” he whispered in my ear and that was my undoing. I know I yelled something but I have no idea what it was. He sped up and I knew he was close too, with three more pumps he came and yelled my name then collapsed onto the bed next to me.

I curled into his side like a puzzle piece and he put his arm around my waist. He kissed my forehead and pulled up a sheet to cover our bodies.

“That was amazing” I said as I drew on his chest.

“Yeah it was” he said as he played with the ends of my hair.

“I could get use to this” I said smiling and looking up to him.

“What you mean?” he asked also smiling. He knew what I meant but he wanted to hear it from me.

“After a long day at work to come home together, eat dinner, relax, and fall asleep in each other’s arms” I said and kissed his chest.

“Me too” he said kissing my forehead again and I let out a yawn. “Go to sleep” he said

“I need to be up by 7:30” I said snuggling into his chest and yawning again.

“Ok, hang on” he said and leaned over to set and alarm.

“Thank you, good night” I said and closed my eyes.

I felt him kiss my head a little while later and whisper “Good night” then the same Russian words he had been repeating all night. I got the butterflies in my stomach again and fell asleep dreaming about a future with Geno.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I got writers block but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
It was my first time writing a sex scene, so I hope it was okay.
Tell me what you thought.

Kirsten :)