Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Teasing

(Geno’s POV)

Since I saw Roxy holding Duper’s daughter that is all I can think about; her holding our child coming to congratulate me after a game. I was snapped out of my daydream by Max,

“Hey did you know your girl has had sex with all of us in her mind?” he asked me

“What?” I asked

“After the game she told us, before she moved here and met us, she has had at least one dirty thought about all of us.” He said smiling

“Well while you imagine I have real thing” I said

“Lucky bastard” he said back and I smiled.

“I know” I said while getting dressed after a hard morning practice. I was almost done dressing when Dan came in to find me.

“Hey Geno, Can you come back to my office when you’re done?” he asked me

“Yeah coach” I said and finished getting ready. I made my way to his office and sat down about 5 minutes later. “What you want to talk about?” I asked

“Well you have been doing good in practice and you know our next game is on Monday against the Rangers. I was thinking this weekend you could come in and work with Roxy on ice for a couple of hours and get your stamina back up. I would really like if you played on Monday” he said with a small smile.

“Really?” I asked excited

“Yeah, if your knee is ready” he said

“My knee ready” I said “That all? Need to talk to Roxy”

“Yeah that’s all, go share the good news” he said and I practically ran to find her. I looked in the weight room, the locker room, the video room and the equipment room. I finally found her in her office talking to Brent.

I busted into her office “Guess what!”

“Geno, can it wait a few minutes, I’m talking to Bent?” she said

“No, we are done” he said getting up and making his way to the door. As he passed me he patted me on the shoulder. He whispered “Try to hold on to this one” before he left.

“What is so important?” she asked with a small smile.

“If we on ice this weekend I play in Monday game” I said smiling ear to ear.

“See what I told you” she said and came around to give me a hug “I am so proud of you” she whispered into my ear.

“Not without you” I said and quickly gave her a kiss on the lips. “If I do play, you wear my jersey?” I asked. I didn’t expect her to wear it but I wanted her to know I wanted her to wear it.

“Um, can I get back to you on that?” she asked

“Of course” I said “So what you say to Max after game?” I asked

“I don’t know what you are talking about?” she said smiling

“Liar” I said “He told me”

“Well it is true, before I came here and met you guys I did often daydream about everyone” she said and blushed a little. “But now that I’m here all I daydream about is you” she said blushing more. I wanted to scream from the roof top that I love her but I didn’t.

“I daydream about you too” I said instead and it was true ever since I met her I have been dreaming about her. “What you and Johnny talking ‘bout?”

“Personal stuff” she said and nothing more. I liked that she gets along with the team; there are more people to look after her if I’m not around.

“I like you get along with team” I just blurted out.

“And why is that Mr. Malkin?” she asked with a sexy smile that got my heart beating faster.

“More people to look after you and Sarah, Miss Stone” I told her “Not that need protection” I said not wanting her to think I thought she was weak.

“I know what you meant” she said “Like a big family, everyone looks out for everyone else”

“Da!” I said happy she got it.

“Speaking of that, I really want to learn some Russian” she said

“Ok!” I said, it made me so happy she wanted to learn Russian. “I teach you”

“So do you want to come in before or after practice this weekend?” she asked

“After, more time” I said “Maybe teach you to skate?”

“Yeah, maybe” she said with a smile “But I bet you don’t have my size skate here”

“We have every size” I said thinking about our equipment room and how other wives and girlfriends have used some skates.

“Okay you can teach me,” she said “After your training”

“You love it” I said and imagined us skating around the rink hand in hand. “When you come over again?”

“Um I don’t know, I think tonight is going to be just me and Sarah. We haven’t hung out by ourselves in a couple of days”

“Ok” I said, I was happy she would be with Sarah having a quiet night but also sad that I wouldn’t see her.

“Do you know of any good Thai places around here?” she asked “We have been craving it since we left Florida”

“No, but guys might” I said and stood up “most should be here, let’s go ask” we made our way back to the locker room and I poked my head inside to make sure everyone was dressed then lead her inside.

“Speak of the devil” I heard Jordan say from his stall and looking at Roxy.

“What did I do?” she asked

“What is it that you dreamed about for me?” he asked with a huge smile on his face.

“Hm… for you it was your baby blue eyes” she said with a smirk

“Me?” Flower said

“I always liked how much you smile and your attitude”

“How about me?” Max said with a smirk

“Oh I liked your ruggedness” she said

“Ruggedness?” he asked

“Yeah your beard and your muscles, like you could go chop some wood” she said with a laugh

“Yeah? What about captain over here?” Jordan said nudging Sid

“He is like the boy next door” she said “And that ass didn’t hurt anything” and I don’t think I have seen Sid that red in a long time. “The reason I came in here was to ask if anyone knows of a good Thai place around here.”

“Yeah there is one about 10 minutes away” Kris said “They are pretty good”

“Thanks, do you know the address?”

“Yeah hang on” he said pulling out his phone and Roxy went over to him. They talked for a minute before she came back to me.

“Well as fun as this has been I need to go talk to Dan; I will see you guys tomorrow” she said and turned to me. “I will talk to you later” she said and I bent down to give her a kiss.

“Ew, get out of here!” Max yelled and we both flipped him off still kissing. We pulled away and she left to go see Dan.

“Dude, I am going to choke on all the love between you two” Jordan said

“Shut up, just jealous” I said getting my stuff ready to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating earlier I had writers block and I was depressed that the boys are out of the playoffs.
I don't really like this chapter but i couldn't figure out how to fix it...nothing was clicking. I will be back updating regularly I hope.

Kirsten :)