Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Late nights and Breakfast Guest

Roxy’s POV

December was flying by and the boys were doing great. They were on a 10 game winning streak; the HBO guys were nice and accommodating, and everyone seemed to be in a great mood. It was Sunday night and everyone was over at Flowers to watch the latest episode after dinner. There were no cameras around tonight and I think everyone was thankful for that. During the episode everyone would boo at the Capitals, cheer for our games and make fun of each other’s interviews and time on camera.

“I don’t know how the reality TV shows do it?” Sid said from the couch next to Sarah. “I couldn’t imagine being filmed all day, every day, at least we get a break once in a while.”

Pretty much everyone grunted or gave some form of agreement with the statement.

“Well I think we are going to head out” I said after I caught Geno yawning behind his hand. “I will see you guys tomorrow” I said as we bundled up for the cold winter wonderland that was outside.

“Bye Geno, bye Roxy” everyone said and we were on our way.

“Apartment or house?” he asked after we pulled out of the driveway.

“House” I said and grabbed his right hand from the center console. He pulled my hand up to his mouth and kissed the back of it. Christmas songs were softly playing on the radio and I sang Frosty the Snowman just as softly, barely above humming. Geno must have heard me because he lightly squeezed my hand. I was almost positive he wouldn’t tell me I sucked so I sang a little louder. I could see him glance at me before turning back to the road with a smile on his face.

After 10 more minutes we got back to his house and went inside quietly. After stripping off our coats, scarves, and shoes Geno scooped me up like a bride and carried me to the stairs.

“This probably isn’t the best for your knee” I said to him and tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he was not letting me go.

“I’m fine” he whispered into my ear and I felt myself relax in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek then trailed kisses across his jaw and down his neck. I knew I was doing a good job because he groaned as he entered the bed room.

“I love you” I whispered into his ear and nibbled on his ear lobe. He set me on the bed and it seemed like he couldn’t get my clothes off fast enough. “Whoa, slow down we have all night” I said with a smile

“No, need you now” he roughly whispered and he stripped off his sweater and under shirt. Who was I to get into his way? He pulled down his jeans and boxers at the same time while I pulled off my jeans. I could see he was hard as a rock and it made warmth pool in my panties. He unhooked my bra and pulled it off my body as he kissed me. He clawed at my panties and they were off in the matter of seconds.

“I love so much” he said before thrusting inside of me.

I was seeing stars “Shit” was all I said as I clawed at his back trying to be careful not to scratch him. The thrusts were slow, hard, and absolutely perfect. When he did this he would hit that spot and make me lose my breath. “Harder, please” I breathed out and he sped up.

He was grunting and breathing hard I could tell he was close but I was so much closer “Ev…Ev… I’m gonna…” I stuttered out but couldn’t find the words. He sped up and I felt one of his hand snake between us and rub my bud of nerves and I was sent skyrocketing. I don’t think I have ever had an orgasm that powerful, where I scream out and shake.

Geno didn’t last long and came yelling my name before collapsing on top of me, still buried deep inside of me, trying to catch his breath.

“Wow” I said and in one fluid motion he flipped us over so I was on top of him, lying on his chest. “That was…” I couldn’t find a word to describe it.

“Yeah” was all he said before kissing my forehead “Didn’t hurt you did I?” he asked

I looked up at his face to see if he was kidding but I could tell he was dead serious “No, you didn’t hurt me, it was amazing” I told him and gave him a kiss on the lips before laying back down on his chest. “I think I found a new nick name for you”

“Hm?” he asked

“Ev” I said and looked up at him.

“I love it” he said and I laid my head back on his chest.

I could hear his heart beating in his chest and I was drifting off. Right before I fell asleep completely he adjusted so I still had my head on his chest and had his arms wrapped around me.

“Goodnight, I love you” he whispered and kissed my head

“Mmm, love you too” I said and drifted off.

******************************

The next morning I woke up to a still sleeping boyfriend so I crept out of bed put on my underwear and one of his shirts before using the bathroom. I went downstairs to make breakfast; I looked in the fridge and got everything out for pancakes. I made the batter and heated up the pan. I was in the middle of flipping the second batch when I heard someone behind me.

“I hope you are hungry, I am making pancakes and bacon” I said as turned around. I was expecting Geno but I was met with a huge guy with short brown curly hair and a week’s old beard. I did the first thing that came to my mind and screamed at the top of my lungs.

The next thing I hear in Geno, yelling in Russian, running down the stairs and into the kitchen in just some boxers rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. When he saw the guy standing in the kitchen he let out a breath and relaxed.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t man to scare you” the stranger said “I guess he didn’t tell you I was dropping by?” he said and gestured to Geno. “Dude, no heads up to either of us?” he asked him.

“Can someone please explain to me what is going on?” I asked and turned back to my now mostly burned pancakes.

“I am Paul Bissonnette, but you can call me Biz” the stranger said and stepped forward to shake my hand “I use to play for the Penguins but now I am with the Phoenix Coyotes” he said as we shook hands. “I guess someone” he said and threw a look at Geno “Forgot to tell us about each other”

“I’m Roxy” I said and turned back around to finish cooking “Girlfriend and Physical Therapist for the Penguins”

“Damn, I guess I left too early” he said and I could feel the heat creep up to my cheeks as well as his eyes on my body.

“Biz” Geno said in a warning tone before coming over to me and whispering into my ear “Why don’t go put some pants on?” he asked and I nodded.

I turned off the stove before excusing myself to find some pants. After two months of coming here I had some clothes in one of the bottom drawers of his dresser. I threw on some yoga pants and a tank top before returning downstairs. I returned to cooking and when I finished I called the boys.

“Eat while it’s hot” I said as I grabbed a plate “Milk and juice are in the fridge, help yourself” I said as I settled down at the island. Most of the breakfast was spent in silence before I got up to wash my plate.

“That was delicious Roxy” Paul said as he rubbed his stomach “You’ve got a keeper Geno, sweet, cooks, easy on the eyes and complete opposite of Oksana”

“So I take it you didn’t like Oksana either?” I asked as I rinsed off dishes before putting them into the dishwasher.

“Fuck no, sorry G” he said but Geno shrugged it off.

“Well sorry to cut this short but I need to get ready for work and you should to get ready for practice” I said to G as I walked around the kitchen putting everything away.

“Damn got you whipped” Biz said with a laugh.

“I wouldn’t say whipped, more like I like to be on time for everything. It’s not like I am one of those controlling girlfriends that have to know where he is at all times or never lets him talk to any other girls.” I said as I bent over to put a pan away and herd a smack.

“Just a heads up, if you want to stare at my ass make sure it’s when he isn’t in the room and if I catch you I will take you down myself” I said as I stood up and turned around

“I seriously doubt that can happen” he said with a smirk “What you are like 5 foot?”

“I’m 5’1 and if you are so confident in yourself then let’s take this to the living room so I don’t hurt you too much”

“Let’s go” he said and we made our way to the living room “Geno I won’t hurt her too bad” he said with a smirk

“Should be fun” Geno said as he took a seat on the couch with a smile

“Come on let’s see what you’ve got” he said to me as he tried to grab me. I slipped underneath his arms and punched him in his kidney, which brought him to his knees. I then took his arm around his back like I did with max when I first met him and kneed him lightly in the small of his back. I then jumped on top of his back with my knee on his arm to keep it in place.

“How was that?” I asked innocently

“Ok I give up” he said with a grunt and I hopped off of him. He rolled over and just stared up at me “Where the fuck did you learn that?”

“Well when I am this small, guys think it is okay to just grab me. So in college I took some self defense classes and some kickboxing classes” I said “You should see when I am really defending myself, it gets ugly”

“Yeah a path I don’t want to go down” he said

“Well I really need to get ready so I will see you at work” I said to Geno “And if I don’t see you before the game good luck” I said to Biz as I headed to the stairs “But not too much luck”

After a few minutes Geno joined me upstairs as I was getting dressed and ready for the day.

“Why didn’t you tell me about Biz coming?” I asked

“I forgot” he said with a shrug “Not mad are you?”

“No I’m not mad it just really scared me when I turned around expecting you and see some stranger” I said as I put my hair up into a ponytail.

“I sorry” he said after he spit out toothpaste in his mouth.

“It’s fine but are there any more guests coming to the Malkin Inn?” I asked with a smile

“No just mama and papa” he said like we were talking about the weather

“What? When?” I pretty much yelled out

“Since have Winter Classic coming before Christmas and staying for month” he said as he left the bathroom to find clothes to wear

“And you did think to tell me?” I asked as I sat on the bed with my head in my hands.

“Mad now?” he asked

“Yeah now I have to worry about your parents coming and liking me, don’t get me started on Christmas presents, and it is kind of stressing me out” I said in one breath.

“Hey,” he said coming over, sitting down next to me and wrapping his arms around me “they will love you, Christmas not for 2 weeks and don’t be stressed” he said as he hugged me and rocked me back and forth.

“What if we can’t talk to each other, I don’t to have to have you translate everything for me” I said

“They know some English” he told me “and you know some Russian, it work out”

“You promise?” I asked and looked up at him

“Promise” he said and kissed me on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOO here is the next chapter!!! I had to put Biz in there since he is one of my favorite players outside of the Penguins. If you don't know who he is look him up on Twitter, he is hilarious!!
I probably wont update until next week or possibly this weekend because my birthday is on Thursday!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Kirsten :)