Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Winter Classic

Geno’s POV

Waking up with a boner is awkward on a good day but waking with one digging into the ass of your girlfriend, who has broken bones, is the epitome of awkward. That is my dilemma right now and every time I shift my hips away from her she pushes back into me in her sleep, which helps nothing. I didn’t want to let her go because I just got her back but I was getting uncomfortable. I had to hold back a groan when she shifted her hips against mine but that didn’t stop her from moaning.

“Geno” she whispered and for a second I thought she woke up but her breathing remained the same and I then knew she was dreaming about me. That brought a smile to my face and I pushed my hips into her butt a little, earning another moan. I leaned over her and kissed her cheek trying to wake her up.

“Rox, wake up” I say into her ear and her eyes flutter open a few seconds later. She stretches as much as she can without hurting herself and pauses before rotating her hips against me with a moan.

“So it wasn’t a dream” she says with the voice I think is sexy, all gravelly from sleep.

“No, this real” I say and kiss her neck and push into her.

“I missed you and I want you” she whispers

“Babe, we can’t” I say but don’t want to stop.

“Please, just like this” she says and circles her hips against me again. “I’m so ready”

I have to see so my hand snakes across her flat stomach and into her shorts. Just like she says she is dripping wet and I groan, kissing the back of her neck.

“You need a condom; my schedule has been messed up the last few days.” She says breathless “Top drawer of the table” I lean to grab one. I shimmy my boxers off and pull her shorts down as quickly and softly as I could.

After I rolled on the condom I line myself up and hear her whimper. “You stop me if hurt?” I ask
“Yes, please Geno” she says and I fill her as far as I can go. “Oh God” I hear her whisper “I missed you”

“I love you” I say as I set a pace. We were both on edge so it didn’t take long for us to reach our peaks and fall over.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That was two days ago and now it was the morning of the classic. For the first time in a while I am nervous for a game. It had the feel of a playoff game and the cameras added to the pressure. I was eating breakfast my mom has made me after getting dressed for the day.

“Evgeni, is everything okay?” she asked in our native tongue

“I’m fine, just a little nervous” I said and ate the last bite.

“You will do fine today” she says with a warm smile and I am instantly relaxed.

“Thanks mama” I said and got my coat and shoes on to go. “What time are you getting there?”

“We will be there thirty minutes before the game starts” she says

“Make sure you leave here an hour before the game so you can get through traffic”

“Of course” she says “Go Evgeni, we love you no matter what”

“See you there mama” I say and give her a kiss on the cheek before heading out the door.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“COME ON BOYS, ITS GAME TIME!!!!!” Dan yells before we enter the stadium. The weather wasn’t really cooperating but we will play in anything. The national anthem plays and we are lined up for the face off.

Before I know it, it is the end of the first and the game is scoreless. We have a good pep talk in the locker room and are ready for the second. The second had a lot of call being overlooked and everyone was getting frustrated. When they scored first the frustrations were escalating. The game was getting nasty and we all loved it. I don’t think I have ever heard so much cussing in one game let alone a period. My line was called by Dan and I sprinted on to the ice, fighting for possession. After a beautiful pass and some fancy foot and stick work I shot it past Varlamov for the goal. We tied it up and now we were on fire. After a few carless penalties and a revoked goal by Adams now we were all on fire for a different reason. Sid’s line was out right now and is fighting really hard. He gets the puck is making his way down the ice but gets turned over and then he gets hit and goes down hard. I think everyone could hear our bench yelling and cussing as he lay on the ice in pain.

He finally gets up and onto the bench but does not go out for the rest of the period. When we get back into the locker room he is checked over before telling everyone he is fine. We all hear this commotion and the doors bust open to have Roxy wheeling in.

“Sid, are you okay? That was a pretty hard hit” she says as she stops in front of him and taking his face in her hands.

“I’m fine” he says and pulls away from her. She has a look on her face like she doesn’t believe him but backs off. I could see it on his face that something was wrong but he didn’t want to stop playing. She turns and wheels over to me and grabs my hand.

“Good goal, he never saw it coming” she said with a smile “Well I need to get back up to the box and to the families” she says

She wheels to the door but before heading out she says “Give ‘em hell boys” over her shoulder with a wink.

The game was getting really dirty and it didn’t help when they scored again in the third. There was fighting, bad calls, and bad hits on both sides and by the time the final horn sounded we were losers.
The locker room after the game was as very quiet and after the media left our families came in, there was a lot of hugging and sad faces. I saw Roxy roll into the room with her family and with my parents behind her, looking dejected. My mother hugged me as soon as she was close enough, as did Roxy’s mom. My father and Allen shook my hand with a sad smile and pat on the back. Sarah gave me a sad smile before disappearing, probably going to find Sid.

I finally turned to Roxy and picked her up out of the wheelchair for a real hug, she threw her arms around my neck and held on tight. We didn’t move for a few seconds but when she did she gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear. “You are still the love of my life, no matter what happens”

“Ya tebya lyublyu” I whispered back and gave her a kiss and set her down on her good leg. “We still go out for dinner?” I ask knowing that was the plan this morning.

“If you still want to” she says with a smile

“Yes, how were parents today?”

“They got along good, a little hard but not impossible” she says “I finally got to translate a little and it was so cool”

“Good, now you know how I feel” I say

“Yeah, it was hard at times but they all understood for the most part”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dinner that night was actually spent at my house and Roxy’s mom made Chicken and Dumplings.

“Oh, so good” I say as I rub my stomach

“Yeah?” she asks

“Need to work out for week” I said and everyone gave a laugh. I turned to Roxy “Know how to make?”

“Yeah, I can make it” she says with a smile

“Good, need to have again” I said with a smile

“Are we turning the Russian into a Southerner?” my mom asks

“Love the food” I say and it is true everything that Roxy has made has been delicious.

“Wait until you try my cheese grits” Roxy says with a smile “Well we might have to wait until after the season for that one, unless you want to work out for an entire month”

“Good call” I say and give her a kiss on the forehead.

My mom asks me to tell Margaret the food was delicious and that she needs the recipe to take home. She happily exchanges the recipe with mine and Roxy’s help. I think we are both glad our parents get along even through a language barrier. It puts us both at ease for the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
I TOTALLY SUCK!!!!!!!
In my defense i did have finals but that was only one week so i have no other excuses other that laziness and writers block.

I'm not sure where to go from here? Should i go with the lockout? Does there need to be some drama? I need some help people!?!?!

Please comment!!

Kirsten :)