Status: Working on :)

Sea of Feathers

Scarlett's P.O.V.

Good ole Emerald, not even thinking; she just charged into battle. I can't really say anything though, because I was right behind her.

Our wings flew open, soaring over the charging Erasers. I folded my wings in, dropping through the air. My feet made contact with a furry head. I pushed back into the air, laughing.

"How did that feel, flea bag?!" I yelled, hearing the Eraser growl at me. I caught a glimpse of Emerald. She was fighting one of them off. The other Eraser was now making an advance toward the others.

"I don't think so, fuzz face!" I was driving towards the Flock. I threw my foot out in front of me. It made contact with the back of the Eraser's head. He toppled forward. I landed on the ground, ready to finish him off if he started to get up. I had one problem: I had forgotten about the first Eraser that I had kicked.

He came up behind me, jabbing a fist into the area of my back. I cried out in pain, collapsing to the ground. My vision blurred.

"HAHAHA!" the Eraser boomed over me, " Not so tough now, are you?"

He now had a fistful of my auburn hair, pulling my head back. I just groaned. I was in too much pain to fight him. I felt myself being lifted into the air. I grimaced.

"Has the little birdie lost all her fight?" he laughed again.

'I have to get away!' I screamed in my head. I was not going back to the School. Ever.

I kicked forward at him, landing a foot square to his chest. He growled at me. I spread my wings, flapping them in strong waves. I quickened my pace, edging away from the Eraser.

"Argh!" I screamed in pain as I kicked at him again. My foot landed on his shoulder. His grip loosened. I pushed away, hitting the ground.

"Scar!" I heard someone yelling to me.

My vision was slowly beginning to come back. The Eraser was lunging at me. Emerald was flying at him, but there was no way that she would stop him in time.

"I'm gonna tear you apart!" The Eraser was furious. I was prepared for the impact of his anger, but he was stopped.

"Go back to your cage." I looked up at blonde boy in front me. Em was to me now; Alex still stood over me protectively.

"Scar! How do you feel?" she was in panic mode.

"Em, calm down." I manged to mumble.

I tried to sit up. I only managed to slam back down. I groaned. I could feel my back getting wet. I knew I was bleeding.

'Damn it.' I groaned as my vision began to swim.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trin and I are so sorry for not updating in forever. We hope that you enjoy it. =^_^=