Status: A work in progress, that is also being re-written because of some inconsistencies with the plot bunnies.

The Potter Twins and Hogwarts: Year One

Summary:

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches…
Born to those who have thrice defied Him, born as the Seventh months dies…
And he comes not alone, for she will have power to balance the Light...
And the two shall bring about the downfall of those who have been corrupted...
The Dark Lord will mark the two as equals, and the Light shall set them on their paths...
The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord, will be born as the seventh month dies, and he comes not alone…


This is the prophecy that changed the fate of one family, that was broken by powers and people yet unknown. Follow them as they discover who they really are, and what they were meant to do. Lies, betrayal , secrets, mysteries, and so much more are about to be uncovered. They each have their own goals, but must stick together, and with help from others yet unknown, they shall find the way to a better future.

This is only the beginning of the story about Harry James Potter and Ivy Seraphina Potter.

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything that pertains to the Harry Potter series. J. K. Rowling owns all, but as she did make this fantastic fantasy world, I decided to play with it. I'm making no profit from writing this story.

Claimer: My imagination, owns everything, that doesn't sound familiar to the Harry Potter series.
  1. Prologue
    Our story starts...
  2. Let's Run
    “I’m leaving tonight, you can either come with me, or not, but I am going, and you are not stopping me.”
  3. Nothing Ever Goes According To Plan
    “I know, but plans must change once they are set into action, because there is no such thing as the perfect plan.”
  4. Secrets, Punishments, and Help
    However, that’s not to say that nothing noticed the strange occurrence.