Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter one-

"Welcome to Huntington beach High school." Principle Ramsbottom said, escorting me around campus. I must say it's a good looking school and we don't have to wear uniform. 
"Here's your Schedule and locker assignment I'm sure that you'll find the school pleasant... Goodbye Miss Williams." he said leaving me at the office. I groaned inwardly as I saw my first lesson...
English
I hate English with all my being, it's pointless like an unsharpened pencil.
"Hey you're new right?" a gruff voice sounded from behind me.
"Am I that obvious?" I said turning around to face it. I can't say I wasn't surprised when I saw the source... 6"1, slicked back black hair; lip ring and Stretched ears... 
"Not too obvious, but I'm Matt, what's your name?"
"Joel." I replied, "Can you show me where 302 is?" 
"It's on the third floor then room two; easy to spot." 
"Thanks Matt." I turned to walk away when he caught up with me and pointed me in the right direction... 
I was 5 minutes late by the time I got there. 
"Joelene can you come to the front and introduce us to yourself?" she said staring me down.
"No, you'll know my story soon enough; when I rule the free world." I said sliding my Aviators Up my nose. 
"And I prefer Joel."
She laughed and handed out this years textbooks. My hands quivered as she placed mine infront of me...
"Joel can you read the first 4 paragraphs?" she said sickly-sweetly.
"No." the class gasped.
"Hey! You will do it otherwise you'll have detention."
"Ma'am you don't understand I physically can't!" I said letting my head hang... Being Dyslexic and having Autism is one of the hardest things ever... Especially when the best is expected of you.
"Joel get reading." she said monotonely. I gritted my teeth and stared at the page. 
Alphabet soup
"She can't read!" one shouted
"Look at her she's sweating!" another joined in.
"What a Dumbass!" 
I just stood up lit a cigarette and strolled out to my old car.
"Hey Joel." I looked up over the rim of my sunglasses.
"Skipping Matthew? on the first day? Tut tut tut." I said inhaling the fumes. He smiled and signalled for a small group if people.
"Joel this is Jimmy, Zacky, Brian, Johnny, Val and her twin Michelle." 
"Nice to meet you fuckers." 
Skipping on my first ever day of American school... 
I'm such a rebel
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is my new story!
I hope you enjoy reading; Jimmy and I have big plans for this... Oh! And Zacky too.
Next chapter, 1 Comment!
(I hate to be one of those writers but I just crave comments I need them to survive it's like internet oxygen or porn)
Lol forget the last one *Shifty Eyes*
COMMENT,SUB!
Don't be a silent reader Or the Rev shalt not give you grapes from his mouth that made others happy in the southern regions of their anotomy
TOODALOO BITCHES!
-Krystal<3