Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 10-

It was just after 1 when we got in... Brian stumbled everywhere, laughing and still swigging on his beer.
"Bri give me the bottle before your dad sees you like that." I said, the only sober one there.
"No-no Jo-Jo! It's mine!" he hiccuped holding the bottle to his chest, I tried to grab it and failed miserably... Doing it standing still is hard enough, but driving! Don't get me started.
"C'mon Bri!" I pleaded placing my hand on his thigh.
"I'm not Brian... IM SYNYSTER FUCKING GATES!" he screamed bouncing up and down giddily in his seat.  I sighed and ran my hand down my face, I was exhausted.
"Babe please?" he shot me a glance and nodded chugged the rest before depositing it on my backseat.
"Jo... Theres some nee-nawhs on our tail!" Brian screamed pointing at the blue flashing lights. I growled and pulled over, grabbing all the necessary documentation. 
"Ma'am you were going over the legal speed limit can I ask for you to blow into the pipe and give me your licence and registration." I passed the Officer the papers, and took a deep breath before wrapping my lips around the pipe.
"She's gonna do that to me later..." Brian giggled, my eyes bugged out of my sockets and cheeks blushed red.
"Nice to know Sir." the officer said holding back a laugh, finally the machine beeped.
"Under the Limit, be more careful next time Ma'am and enjoy the rest of your night."  I started the engine and pulled away going to the exact limit until we reached Brian's. 
"Joel... Don't go out with Taylor I don't like you with him... He's a poop-head...." he slurred pulling me to his room. I shook my head and changed into my Pjs. 
"Oh for gods sake brian!" he was panned out over the whole bed, still fully clothed and snoring like a walrus. I tied my hair up into a loose pony tail and pulled of his shirt with little difficulty. His pants was a whole different story.  He kept on moaning and whimpering my name. Once I'd gotten them off, I laid out 2 advil, water and some sunglasses for when Drunky McDrunkerson wakes up. Then I just got under the covers and tried to get to sleep, only to be sort of woken up by Brian taking off his boxers and slinging them across the room. 
Naked Brian... Ew. 
I crawled out from the warm bed and made myself a little fort on his bedroom floor. My lids were ten times heavier... They felt like those thing you use to block the cracks under doors in a flood!... Something bags... SANDBAGS! Why the hell am I thinking about sandbags?! I should be fucking sleeping! And that I did.

"Joey!!!" a squeaky voice shouted pulling me from a dreamless sleep. I cracked one eye open and stared into the face of a happy Makenna. 
How did she get up here?
"How did you get up here?" I asked placing her in my lap, she reached for the loose hair on my neck and started to play with it.
"Bwent bwought Keah!" she shrieked , mesmerised by the curl she held. A loud groan ricocheted off of the wall.
"Well someone's hung over!" I whispered Shushing Makenna and she squealed at the sound of her brother waking up. Good job I'm good with Kids...

Brian-
All I remember from last night was Joel kissing my neck... 
JOEL KISSED MY NECK?! 
You liked it too
 No I didn't...
You did. I can tell, I'm in your head.
 I heard a shriek which pulled me from my own thoughts, I attempted to open my eyes, bad idea... Why do I never learn to keep sunglasses on the side-ta... Oh. I slipped on my aviators and shoved the painkillers down my throat with the water.
"Jo... Why am I naked?" I said looking down at my little man down there... 
"Alcohol Brian, it's the devil." she giggled bouncing Mak in her lap.
"Hey there macky!" I said as Joel came back on the bed.  A loud carrousel of footsteps sounded through my small room. 
"Mak! I thought id lost you!" Suzy shouted crushing her to her chest. It rung in my ears and made me cringe.
They quickly made their way down stairs and Joel awkwardly stood facing the wall.
"Bro I'm not moving until you arent naked." she said flailing her arms.
"So you can't handle seeing a mans Penis huh Joel?"
She turned around abruptly and slung off her top... I'm in trouble. I turned my gaze away biting my lip to stop blood circulation.
"So you can't handle seeing a girls boobs huh Bri?" she mimicked with a smirk. Her hands slid down to her hips and pulled down her pants, showing me the matching underwear.
"C'mon Bri your more naked than me." she walked over and pulled that smirk again.
"See... I can handle it." she said bouncing down on the bed, I quickly shoved a pair of boxers over myself and joined her on the bed.
"See wasn't that hard wasn't it? Haha, that's what she said." she giggled lying back and drumming a rhythm on her hips. 
"Where should I take Tabby on our date?" she propped herself up on her elbows and grinned.
"4 words...Picnic on the beach." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Been a while.
ME AND JIM DIDNT GET OUR COMMENT FIX SO WE DID A FILLER CHAPTER.
We demand a comment (10 comments to eleven comments then we can start writing the next chapter = Drama-ry)
Don't be a silent reader!
-Krystal<3