Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 12-

"I don't know what's wrong with her, she just cries... Yes I've changed her diaper dad... Put Joel on? Kay." Brian thrust the phone at me and went outside to smoke.
"Joel? Can you take Mak to your mom for me?"
"Sure Mr Haner."
"Thanks Doll, and call me Brian."
"Sure Brian, I'll take her now." I shut my phone and stroked Kenna's hair and quickly walked to my house.
"Mum? Can you come and take a quick look over Mak? Me and Brian don't know what's wrong and it's driving up crazy." I said placing the sleeping toddler down on to the sofa. My mum came from her study and smiled, then started taking stuff and prodding her.
"I think she needs to get to the hospital ASAP." she said staring up at me. I grimaced and got the keys for my car, quickly installing the child seat with ease.
"Bri, I'm taking Kenna to the hospital with mum so..." he nodded and laid his head on the pillow, he'd been stressed out, the teachers were complaining and with Kenna always crying he just didn't have the time to sleep unless he was at my house... My dad was back home and didn't allow Brian to stay over so I stayed over at his.
Mak was still sound asleep as we pulled into the local A+E, she didn't stare until it was our turn to see the doctor.
"Ahh The littlest Haner, what seems to be the matter with her?"
"Shes been crying for days, she won't stop... We feed her, bathe her, put her down for naps, we basically do everything and she just won't stop." the doctor noted down the things I said nodding.
"Let's just do a quick examination and a blood test." he checked her over, she cried allot.
"It seems that she has a swollen kidney, we just need to give her some antibiotics and a vitamin to keep it regular." I nodded and signed the paper quickly before re-wrapping Mak in her blankets and texted Brian quickly, notifying him then we headed out. Mum drove us home, my I had pang of worry in my stomach... I shut my eyes and rested my head on the comfortable, I didn't know how close we were to home but I just fell to sleep. I felt something lift me up, I moaned and turned into the warmth. 
"Princess go back to sleep."

Brian-
I got worried when they didn't show up after 2 hours. I tried calling Joel but she wouldn't pick up.
Hey this is Joel... Leave a message after the Beep. Unless your a dick then fuck off.
"Jo where are you? Call me straight back." I snapped my phone shut and rubbed my hands over my stubble... I needed to shave so bad.
*Buzz*
"Hey Brian it's Sarah here, Joel's sleeping and we've decided to take Kenna to the park and stuff for a few hours so you two can hang out and sleep."
'Can I come over then? I don't think Brent wants me snoring up the place while he's got his girlfriend.'
"Of course Brian, I'll leave the door open, just let yourself in."
I slipped my phone into my pocket and walked over to Joels house. After climbing 2 flights of stairs i crashed down into bed.
"Half an hour."  she mumbled turning to face me. "took you half an hour to think oh I've got a bestfriend who has a warn bed with nobody in the house... Now come here and let me feed of off your body heat." I laughed and scootched into her arms. She shivered then laid her head back down on the pillow. 
Inflamed Kidneys? Can you even get that as a kid? She must be in so much pain... No wonder she was yellow.
"Brian please stop moving and go to sleep, your stubbles irritating the skin on my chest." Joel breathed threshing her fingers through my hair. I turned my head to the side and wrapped my arms around her, slowly drifting into sleep a few seconds later.
"What do you mean it's serious? Yeah... I'll wake him now. Love you too mum, give Kenna a big kiss... Bri get up something's happened." Joel violently shook my arm until my stupid sleep head registered it.
"Ow what?" I replied rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
"It's Kenna, her test results were on rush... It's not an inflamed kidney... It's kidney disease." my mouth hung open in shock, my knees buckled, I fell to the floor.
"She's gonna be alright though?" I asked swallowing the sob, dragging like a blunt knife up my throat.
"They don't know... She needs a donor." she Said throwing me a spare shirt. I pulled it on and quickly followed her down the stairs and into her car.
"If we match she can have one of my kidneys." I said ribbon over the lower part of my back. She nodded and laced her fingers with mine over the centre console, shifting them every now and again to change gear. I just stared out the window in shock, my little sister had Kidney disease... 
"Bri we're here c'mon." her soothing voice said pulling me from my thoughts. I stayed silent as we walked through the hospital , just grasping onto my best friends hand for both support and comfort. Once we'd gotten to the room they had a sample of blood out of my arm. It would take a few weeks for the results to come back, at least we had Sarah there to make sure they were on rush.
What if she died?
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama.
Comment.
(11-12)
-Krystal<3