Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 13-

"How is she?" Joel said Picking at the fluff on the sleeve of her oversized cardigan.
"Doing good, she's on dialysis until she's got a donor." Brian whispered snuggling deeper into the skin on his best-friends stomach.
"When will you see if you can donate?" she abandoned her sleeve and stroked Brian's still stubbly cheek.
"6 days." he whispered squeezing his eyes as he felt the sting of tears pricking in his tear ducts.
"Baby everything'll be okay." 
"I know... I'm just so worried." she lifted his face and leant down, placing a small kiss on his forehead.
"Don't be, Mum can get her a match; she's first on the list, now let's play some Crash bandicoot to get your mind off of things." Brian smiled up and the brunette, removing her hands from his hair and lacing her fingers with his own.  She gave his hand a little squeeze before leaning over the bed and turning on the games console.
"So how's things with Tabby?" she said sliding the player two remote over to him. Brian frowned a bit but shook it off. Things weren't really going well with Tabby, she'd never like Joel, especially with their bond together she hated her now. Whenever Brian was around her Joel knew to keep things to what they would if they were in an argument.
"We're fine... How's things with Taylor? That fucking prick." he said murmuring the last bit.
Joel frowned to herself too.
Things between them had been getting heated over that last few weeks, Taylor wanted sex and she just wasn't ready for it, every-time she went around his house for dinner or even just to watch a film or hang out he would always grope her Inappropriately or try to guilt trip her into giving him some sort of relief.
"We're fine too." she sighed resting her head on his shoulder as the game loaded.
"You know it's nearly a month and a half since we became best friends."  he said with a chuckle. Joel laughed in return and kissed his cheek lightly.
"Well then happy best friend anniversary." she whispered against his ear. Brian shivered at the contact of her warm breath on his ear. He gulped quickly and returned with a "You too." they quickly got into a game, pushing a shoving was mandatory, The odd coursework from Brian was too.
"Joel you look so cute when your concentrating." he smirked leaning down and lightly kissing her neck.
She just ignored him an carried on jumping over Logs and crushing boxes, her tongue poked out of her lips. Brian continued to kiss down her neck, stopping when he knew he'd hit her soft spot.
"Bri pack it in I'm trying to concentrate." she said swallowing the moan at the back of her throat.
"Uh-Uh Joey, not until you surrender  the game to me, the ultimate master of Play Stations." he growled re-latching onto her neck. 
"Dirty tactics... Get you nowhere Gates." Joel moaned trying to squirm away from her friend. Once she'd shuffled a pace down the bed he followed doubling the pressure on her Slender neck.
"If I let you go on single player to try and fail to beat my high score will you please stop?" he nodded and gave that smirk again.
Player one has left the Game.
Single player.
3,2,1... GO!

That's when I began, she shrugged off her baggy cardigan and White tank top, leaving her in a lacy black bra.
"It's so fucking hot today." she moaned rubbing the top of her chest with a damp towel. The brunette slowly slunk to the bathroom, walking extra slow in front of the tv screen. 
"Uh Joel why are you in your bra?" 
"You kind of one when you have breasts Brian... I don't want saggy back breakers when I'm older." she laughed exiting the bathroom with a cold glass of water.
"I don't think you would, you're hot." 
"Well your pretty gorgeous too Bri."
He stared at her intently as she gulped down the cold beverage, seeing the droplets of leaking water splash down to the valley between her breast made him suck in a large breath.
"Baby you look tense... You want a massage?" he nodded all to quickly as she squished the pomegranate hand lotion between her fingers. She stood on her knees behind him and started to kneed the tanned flesh.
"I hope this is good." she breathed directly in his ear knowing how much it would affect him after seeing him and tabby. He gulped and nodded, still trying to focus on the game.
"Babe can you Erm  stop?" he huffed biting his bottom lip. Joel giggled in response and continued to push into the flesh on his shoulder.
"Babe please?" he begged gripping the controller a little bit faster. 
"Uh-Uh Bri." she mimicked pressing her top half against his back.
"Dirty tactics only result in dirtier tactics." she moaned into his ear. Brian threw the controller down and turned around pinning his best friend to the bed and tickling her sides until she was red in the face.
"Bri please!" she pleaded squirming under his long fingers.
"Not the first time I've heard that babes." he laughed buzzing her sides one more time.
"Bri how do you tell someone you don't want sex?" the brunette said pulling her tank top back over her body. He immediately froze, knowing that it was about Taylor.
"Baby if he's trying to force you into it, just dump his sorry ass."
"But I really like him, and I don't think it's fair if I hold out any longer."
"Did he tell you that?"
"No, it's just not that fair. How would you feel if You were him?"
"If I was with you and I was desperately horny and you weren't ready then I'd stick to my right hand." 
"But who else would go out with me? I'm not attractive, I'm fat, I have all these stupid scars and my eyes aren't in the least bit interesting."
"You are beautiful don't let anybody tell you different Jolene. I love you."
"Love you too Bri-bear."
"So what are we doing for Halloween/ BFF's birthday?" 
"Well the day before we're all going to dinner then on Halloween we're going to Zacky's party."
"Sounds like a plan babe."
"That it does... That it does."
♠ ♠ ♠
So me, Jim, Bri, Zack, Matt and Johnny have been thinking and we want to start taking critism so any that you have throw at us in the comments, (possibly start with a small conpliment sone of us are only half a man Johnny)
So yeah...
COME AT US BROS!
(12-13 comments or no chapter)
-Krystral <3