Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 16-

I stared down at her still sleeping face, eagerly anticipating the flicker of her eyelids and that cute little puppy dog yawn as she woke up.
"C'mon Jo." I whispered clutching her hand a bit more harshly. She groaned and shot her hand up to her head.
"Fuck! Did someone put rohypnol in my drink or something because I feel like a sac of shit!" she gasped after a harsh coughing fit.
"You don't remember?" I asked, stroking my thumb across her knuckles. 
"Yeah, just trying to make light of it." she said with a weak chuckle, cracking her neck and attempting to get out of bed. I helped her up, she winced and took a sharp intake as she stood but she reassured me that she was fine.
"Bathroom?" I pointed to the door in the corner. Sarah came in and smiled at me, I must look ridiculous still being in my vampire costume. She placed a bag at the foot of the bed and checked the charts.
"Later on today the police need to take some DNA, she can't identify the boy who did this to her so we're testing every male at the party." she said solemnly. I had to admit I was a little bit happy that they were gonna be one step closer to finding the fucker that harmed MY Joel... But I couldn't help but feel angered that anyone didn't help her, especially me.
"Listen... Bri, there may be a chance that I might not be able to come to Matts gig tomorrow... So when you go tell them I was in some horrible sky diving accident so they don't try to come to my house and drag me along." Joel said exiting the bathroom and accentuating each word with a flail of her hand. I laughed and pulled her into my lap.
"I'm so sorry baby." I breathed kissing her head.
"For what Bri?" she turned in my lap and faced me, looking deep into my eyes.
"I'm sorry for letting this happen to you." I whispered diverting my eyes to some thing or another in the fucking room.
"Listen it's a few scratches and a bust hymen no harm done bro." she laughed, slugging my arm. Was she insane?
"No harm done? Jo... Are you thinking okay?"
"Thinking like any rational person would."
"Any rational person? If I were in your shoes i'd be a blubbering wreck!" it's true I would be... I would just hide under my bed and eat ice cream until I was too fat to fit under there... Then I'd hide in the closet.
"Yeah." she hoped back on her bed, smiling all the way.
"Why are you smiling? Do you even know what happened to you?"
"I'm perfectly aware yes."
"You were rape..."
"Okay Brian I know, I just don't think it's something to be fussed over."
"Sweetheart, he took your Virgini..."
"Get out."
"What?"
"I said get out."
"Why?"
"You don't under-fucking-stand! I am scared out of my fucking mind, I feel him touching me everytime I close my eyes, him fucking tearing me, my voice not comprehending because I screamed so much, every hit after I screamed so I would shut the fuck up and enjoy the treat he was giving me! I'm so fucking scared Brian but I don't want to feel like it's getting to me." Jo whispered, curling her legs up her chest and burying her face into her hands. I scotched her over and laid her down onto my chest. 
"I don't want him to get me Bri, because I know when he gets me again I won't be able to cope... It burns under my skin... It burns my head." she whispered, I could feel the warm tears drop onto my shirt.
"Can you take it away?" I shook my head and pressed my lips against her forehead, letting them linger more than I would normally. 
"I can't baby but just remember I love you." I nuzzled my head into her hair and squoze her. She hissed loudly.
"Scratches Baby." she groaned resting her hand on my hip.  Just as we were about to drop off the door burst open.
"They found who did it!" Sarah shrieked running to the bed. 
"It was Taylor Harris."
♠ ♠ ♠
JIMMY AND I ARENT PLEASED ABOUT THE SERVER CRASH AMD DEMAND 3 COMMENTS.