Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 18-

I woke up the next morning to a loud bang and a stupidly bright ray of sunlight.
'Dear Brian, me and Jimmy are downstairs. Love you Drunky :3 -J xxx I smiled at her, obviously, sleepily written letter and slid the sunglasses over my eyes.
"Joey?" I shouted causing my head to ache. God I hate hangovers. I walked into the kitchen and saw Joel looking pissed off a Jimmy looking like he was bored...
 “So your fingers are more important than my tea kettle?” she asked, staring up at him neutrally. 
“What sort of question is that? Of course they’re more important than your kettle,” Jimmy replied replied, frowning at Joel who was sipping at her tea cup. 
“Why on earth—”
“Wrong,” Joel snapped, crossing her arms, glaring, oh god when she crossed her arms...
 “Wrong, James, wrong. In this kitchen, nothing is more important than my tea kettle. Do you understand me? Nothing.”
Jimmy stared at her objectively, gaze darting over her tired face. “Jo, I think you’re attaching an unrealistic amount of value to—”
“Kettle. Mine,” Joel enunciated slowly, leaning as far forward as his restricted space allowed.
 “Very important. Do not delete." and with that she walked past me and sunk onto the sofa, skilfully not spilling a drop of her tea.
"What is it about tea for you britts?"
"Its amaze-balls awesome and has less caffeine than coffee." she said raising her mug to my face. "Revel Its awesomeness Bri.... Drink some."
She thirsted the cup towards my lips. I sipped at the warm liquid in the cup, ew.
"Not as good as coffee." she let out a hmph sound and lay down flat on her back. I walked to the couch and lay down on top of her, nestling my head in the crook of her neck.
"Baby? What are you doing?" she asked running her hands through my hair, I mewled like a cat... I love it when people play with my hair.
"Answer me then." she pulled my hair and started  twirling it in her fingers,  oh god this was perfect.
"Can't I just want a cuddle?" she just chuckled and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation of her tugging at the root of my hair, ever since I started growing it out Joel seemed to like pulling at it.
"BRIAN GET UP DOCTOR WHO IS ON!"  Joel shouted jiving underneath me searching for the remote. It felt good... I won't lie...
"Jo... I wouldn't keep doing that if I were you..." she smirked and rummaged around a bit more, pushing her hips up to slam against mine. I groaned and gripped her shirt, all the contact was turning me on.
"Joel please... It feels amazing but I won't be able to stop myself if you keep going." I whispered running my hands up her sides.
"What if I help you out later as it's partially my fault?" I bit my lip and hummed against the soft skin of her shoulder.  
"When the hell are you two gonna get it on?"
Well done Jimmy
"We're kind of trying something... " she said running her hands over my face roughly.
"You're so loving Jo, morphing your boyfriends face."
I'm her boyfriend... My bestfriend is my girl friend...
♠ ♠ ♠
Next update... 1 comment.
(15 to 16)
-Krystal <3