Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 19-

"Jolene Williams why the fuck didn't you tell me that you and Brian were finally together." Val shouted poking her friend in the temple.
"Val, Please I've got a head ache." Joel replied kneading at her temples.
"You still should of told me." The blond whispered nudging her with an elbow.
"Jo? Baby are you okay?" Brian said with a concerned face as he approached the group.
"She's got a headache." Jimmy whispered hugging Joel tightly to his chest.
"Why don't you just go home?" Brian whispered taking his girlfriends from the arms of his bestfriend.
"My dad's here today..." she coughed closing her eyes and laying her head on his chest.
"Baby I'm sure you'll see him at home." He soothed picking Joel up and walking towards his car.
"Bri please I want to stay..." the dark haired girl whined closing her eyes as they stepped into the sunlight.
"Joey we're going home, you're sleeping, Im making you soup, and then we're gonna cuddle until you feel be..." she cut him off mid sentence.
"I keep having his feeling like something bad's gonna happen." 
"Nothing Bad is gonna happen okay?"  Brian said lightly kissing her lips before placing her in the passenger side of her car and fishing her keys from her pocket.
"I want to stay here Brian I'll be fine." Joel groaned shielding her eyes from the sun. 
"Baby please, you're going home." 
He started up the car and tore from parking-Lot.

-

"She's dizzy, she's got a high temperature and she can't keep anything down." Brian said into the phone quietly, pacing up and down his bedroom. 
"I'm really worried Sarah... "
"Stop fussing I'm fine." Joel groaned as she attempted to sit up.
"Baby lie down please?" he begged kneeling next to her bed.
"It's too fucking cold." Joel moaned holding onto the bed frame for balance.
"Well you're too hot to have any more blankets, I'm gonna put the AC On so sit still."
"No I want to go to sleep but my someone keeps on knocking, can you tell them to go away so I can sleep please baby?"
Brian raised a conceded eyebrow.
"Joey there's no one knocking." 
"Oh right." she whispered clutching her head before falling back onto the bed. Brian immediately rushed to her side and started to shake her shoulder. He quickly dialled Sarah.
"Hello, Sarah Williams speaking. "

"Sarah, she just fainted I need your help! "

"Did she say someone was knocking? "

"Yeah... How did you know? "

"She's got heatstroke because of her Anaemia... Just wait until she wakes up and give her plenty of water and keep the AC on. "

"Are you sure? "

"Yes Brian just do as I say and she'll be fine by the end of day. "

"Oh okay, thanks Sarah, see you when you get off of work bye. "

Joel started to stir twenty minutes later, Brian stayed proaned with ice water, a cool flannel and 2 ibuprofen in hand to help get his girlfriend better.
"Oh god my head." she groaned kneading her temples.
"I know baby, why didn't you tell me you don't do the heat? It was really stupid of you to sit outside without sun screen." he chuckled wrapping his arms around her as she gulped down the cold liquid and painkillers.
"Can we watch a movie?" 

-

It had been 4 hours since the movie ended and they hadn't moved, they just lay there in each others arms discussing random topics and not having a care in the world.
"Can you go and run to the shop for a few things for me? I need some sun block and you don't have any. I'll put Ken' on Dialysis while your gone..." Joel said looking up at Brian through her long eyelashes.
"Of course baby." he replied, feeling his heart beat a little faster as he caught a glimpse of her big green iris'. "I love you..." he breathed kissing her lightly. She kissed him back and grinned.
"I love you too." 
The brown haired boy took her hand a lightly tugged her down to the second floor, he couldn't help but grin from ear to ear and melt at the smile she shot him.
"I'll be back in twenty minutes or so." he said kissing Joel's clammy cheek and leaving the house. Joel cracked her neck and walked back upstairs to MacKenna's room, she was awake and began babbling in her baby talk as soon as she saw Joel walk into the room.
"Hey there Macky." the black haired girl cooed picking her up and rocking her in her arms as she connected the  catheter to the machine that helped clean her blood. She placed the now slumbering baby into the crib and sat down onto the plush rocking chair right next to the bed. Joel felt her lids get heavier and heavier until she fell into a comfortable slumber.

Crackle-Ppffftt-Crackle-Buzz/I]

Joel's nose crinkled in her sleep a she smelt the smoke in the room.
Someone must be smoking...
Wait, fire...FIRE!
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama.
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.
^I found out I'm pregnant so I've not had time through all the congratulating and shizz.
1 comment for the next chapter is that so hard to ask?
(15-16 comments)
Thanks for reading!

-Krystal<3