Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter two-

"I like this kid already!" the smaller one said.
"Me a kid? Mentally yes but I believe in appearance Jonathon that you, being Vertically challenged are more child like than oneself." I said stubbing the last of my Marlborough out. The rest of them just looked at each other and burst out laughing. The one with brown hair and brown eyes seemed to be staring at me but I shrugged it off and went back to ore reding to be the mysterious badass.
"HEY!" Mr Trawlery shouted hammering down the concrete steps before the office.
"Joel Brian needs to catch a ride. Follow us." Matt commanded as he ran to a large Car.
"Hop in." I said with a smile bleeping my Mustang open. Matt sped out the  grounds, me and  Brian following closely. I leant down and turned my radio down then rolling down the window to let the cool sea breeze help to stop me from melting into a gelanatinous puddle. WHAT? I'm British I'm used to 18 degrees in autumn!
"Can you actually read?" I heard Brian mumble. I frowned to myself. Here comes the sob story and Sympathy.
"Erm I find it extremely difficult... I'm dyslexic and have autism. The words get jumbled up in my head and I panic, sometimes I over analyse and can't get my thoughts out so I'll either sit and stare or stutter everything." I said gripping the steering wheel tightly, sending my knuckles White.
"Wow that rough..." he mumbled scratching over his messy dark hair.
"Not really you learn to live with it, no use in feeling sorry for yourself." I said yet again tightening my grip. I hate when people do that. I mean who actually cares if I can't do English or asses relationships or even can't stop doing reckless things.  It's my life, if I want Sympathy I'll demand it."
"Listen I'm sorry that you have that..."
"Don't be just try not to get on my bad side or treat me like a two year old."
He nodded his head and pulled out something from his  pocket. It was some sort of phone.
"You have a cell phone?" he said with a smile.
"Erm yeah in the glove box" I answered pointing to the correct one.
"Sweet I'm gonna put my digits in." he grinned reaching in to find it.
I simply nodded and put my attention back onto the road. The corral soon ground to a halt at a park... Yes a park. As in squirrels, ducks and a trim-trail park.
"Nice park." I said slipping my sunglasses off and hooking them on my shirt.
"Yeah we're going to the spot."
"Are guys pirates or something?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Jimmy burst out into laughter.
"No sweet Jolene we are not..."
"Then what kind if spot is it? G-spot? Black spot? Spot the Dog?"
"Matt I believe you've found us Jimmy with boobs and a Vagina." Val said tugging at his arm. Brian soon caught up with us and we headed to the allusive Spot...

It was a clearing with logs and a fire pit... Nothing much but it reminded me of the one Me and my friends had back in England. 
"Joel!" someone shouted pulling back to reality.
"Sorry man... What did you say?"

We sat there for another couple of hours, eating random snacks from people's lunches and sharing stories. Jimmy told one about how stole his Aqua Tape and wouldn't stop listening to "Barbie Girl" so he threw it out of a moving buss' window...
I told one about the time me and my friend got drunk and ended up getting an ASBO for kicking Swans... I know it's lame but getting an Anti-Social behaviour order for being "inhumane" is hardly fair! One of then took a shit on my Vans... They had it coming.
Zack smiled at me and handed over a large green bottle.
"Can't drink I'm in driving." I said handing it back. Call me boring but I like to stick to the law. He nodded and sat down next to me.
"So Joel... You got a boyfriend?" 
"Rather blunt, I admire that... And no I have not got a gentleman." I answered Tucking my dark hair behind my ear. He opened his mouth to talk but was cut off by Brian.
"Joel? Your Cells just bleeped."
He handed me my Phone with a gentle smile, I looked down at stared at the screen, easily reading the words. 
Mother Sazzah- Jolene Polly Williams you get your arse home Right now. And if you don't already know you and your friends have been suspended for the week.
I'm so disappointed in you Joel

I sighed and slid the phone into my jeans pocket. 
"Who glum Jo-Jo?" Jimmy cooed wrapping his arms around me.
"I have to go, that was my mum... She's not happy." everyones faces dropped as I pulled my bobble hat over my ears.
"And we're all suspended for a week." they all groaned, knowing they would probably be in deep shut when they got home too.
"Well thanks for the friendship." I said before walking back to my car. I recede then engine and slowly made my way back home probably prolonging to torture.
"JOLENE POLLY WILLIAMS WHAT IN THE LORDS NAME WERE YOU THINKING!? How dare you bunk off school! I am absolutely disgusted! Your father is now facing a board of his colleagues and its entirely your fault! If you put another toe out of line we'll ship you straight to Military school!" she shouted as I emerged from my car.
"I'm sorry Mum the teacher just wouldn't listen and I'm not going to just stand there and take that shit!" I explained relatively calmly.
"Well fuck-a-doodle doo, Hun this was suppose to be a new start for you... You're ballsing it up already! Just please next week just try?  For your Fathers sake if not for mine?" I hung my head as she guides me into the house, there were less boxes than before school.
"We're going to the Haner's next door in a few minutes so get your arse in gear!"
-Oh the Joys
♠ ♠ ♠
Fucking wow.
-Jimmy gives you awesome motherfuckers grapes On his Birthday.
ALL TOGETHER NOW...
*Clear throat*
HAPPY BURTHDAII TO YOU...HAPPY BURTHDAII TO YOU...HAPPY BURTHDAII DEAREST JIMMY! HAPPY BURTHDAII TO YOU...
RIP buddy, I still love you FoREVer.
1 comment = tomorrow's awesome Party like thing Chapter yay!
The Reward shall be Shaddz Dimple cookies.
-Thanks for my lovely SUBs and Commenterinos.
Don't be a silent reader!
-Krystal<3