Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 21-

"You did what?"
"I gave your little sister one of my organs." I said lifting my body up and starting at him.
"I could of been A match!" Brian frowned rubbing his forehead.
"The fire could of been started by Kenna's Dialysis machine, what if I wasn't there and both you and Kenna died? At least this time it can't happen again." I whispered itching my scalp nervously. 
"That's just stupid."
"Stupid? Stupid is it? Let's not forget who saved you from that fucking beam Haner." I growled shifting from the bed.
"It's still fucking stupid Joelene." he retorted glaring at me. I scoffed to myself and set my leg up on it's support.
"Well then fuck you. When you get it through your skull that I just saved both yours and your sisters lives and also made Kenna's better, I'll be in my room." I rolled myself down the White and blue hallway to my own private room.
"JO WAIT!" I heard him shout. should of thought of that when you  were having a go at me shouldn't you Bri. I hummed to myself as I got situated underneath my thin sheet and turned the TV on.
"Jolene Polly Williams why the hell is Brian going hysterical in the other room?" my mother said as she walked in... Unannounced... I COULD OF BEEN NAKED!
"I want to be a pony... Or a leprechaun, can I be a leprechaun when I'm older mum pretty please?" 
"Jo, shut up and answer the question."
"He was being a complete dick, saying I was stupid to save him and give Kenna my kidney, I mean peritoneal dialysis... C'mon." 
"Yes I know, I'm a fucking doctor Jolene. He's right it was stupid but I couldn't say no to surgery when you're over 18." 
"Uggh, can I go home? I'm sick of this shit." I said getting back into the wheel chair.
"No Jolene you cannot, not until at least 2 weeks have passed." I groaned and wheeled out the room down the hallways until I saw them all stood there, outside his room.
"Hey fuckers." I shouted slowly wheeling towards them, Michelle glowered at me and turned back to the little window.
"Why the fuck aren't you in there?" I asked putting on the brakes to my chair.
"Brian won't let us in, he's been crying." Matt said obviously squeezing Val's hands.
"Uggh can I get to the door then?" everyone complied except from Michelle, who yet again glared at me and muttered something from under her breath.
"Brian, open the door." I said banging at the wooden door. No answer.
"Baby please? Bri? Please? Bri-bear? Please just please open the door. You're worrying me now..." I begged resting my head against the hardwood door. 
"Fine, if you want to talk to the guys they're here, I'll be in my room or you can text me." just as I got myself to my door my name was called.
"Baby..." Brian shouted, a tear rolled down my face as I saw his eyes, they were red and puffy, he'd obviously been crying. He ran to me and kissed all over my face.
"Joey I'm sorry." he whispered laying his head on my knees.
"No, I'm sorry. For being a stupid bitch."  I exclaimed Pulling his head to face me.
"Bri, I love you and no matter what I do I will always love you." a smile broke out on his face and lit up his chocolate eyes.
"I love you too Jolene Polly Williams." 

-

We all sat in room and talked for a few hours after that, of course Michelle just sat there with a scowl on her perpetually pissed of face, until my mum came and told us it was getting close to the end of visiting hours. 
"We've gotta get you guys to bed for last minute checks." she said smiling,
I groaned out loud and turned into Brian's chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, keeping me warm.
"Jo, we need to put you some fresh bandages on and Dialysis too." she said, tapping her foot.
"Baby she's right, I'm sure I can sneak to your room later." Brian said whispering last part directly in my ear.
"Hmmm I'll look forward to it." I returned kissing his lips lightly. He pulled me closer and deepened it, then I pulled away with a smile.
"Wow, I guess society's view on friends kissing has gotten looser." mum smiled helping Brian get me back into the chair from his bed.
"I love you." he whispered kissing my cheek.
"I love you too." 
"N'awww you two, you've just made me loose 50 dollars to Brian's dad. This is why I hate gambling."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments, they really made me feel better about what happened to me.
Can I have some feedback on the story? (22 to 23 comments)
-Krystal<3