Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 22-

"Date? What do you even wear for these things Val?" Joel said hopping from her bathroom.
"I told you, I've got you covered." Val chuckled, sitting her friend down on the small chair.
"I'll pick you something out."
-
She splashed on some perfume behind her ears and on her wrists.
"JOLENE... BRIAN'S HERE!" Sarah shouted from the landing.
"Kay mother." she returned, placing her hat on her head and turning to Val for last minute reassurance. The blonde mouthed a simple 'You look great and walked down the stairs, with Joel's metal crutches under arm.  The brunette shuffled on her bottom down the two flights, full length purple cast bouncing on each step. 
"Can someone help me up?" Joel shouted, banging on the door. It quickly opened,  showing a very handsome, made up Brian in a black button up shirt and black jeans, patch of hair on his chin freshly trimmed and a brand new hair cut. 
"You look stunning baby." he whispered, sweeping her up in his arms.  She giggled and ran her fingers through the freshly chopped hair. 
"It looks awesome babe, but there's hardly anything to hold onto." Joel said with a small pout. Brian just laughed and set her down on the couch, next to Val and her crutches.
"Thanks for taking my only mode of transport with you!" she said, hitting Val on the forearm, chuckling.
"You know you love me, now Brian take her away before she bruises me." Val said quickly, hiding behind Sarah.
"Our Chariot awaits fair lady." he said in a goofy accent holding the door open for her to walk through.
"Remember 500 ml of fluid otherwise you've over and you'll feel really sick." Sarah called after the pair. Joel threw her thumb up and limped to the car. She inhaled deeply and waited for Brian.
"Brilliant, fresh air!" she groaned, closing her eyes and resting her head against the truck.
"Time to scoot babe."  Brain said, grinning as his girlfriend opened her eyes and smiled widely. She opened the truck door, hopping in. Quite literally. Brian laughed and started up the large vehicle as he saw her feet balanced on the dashboard. The ride to the beachside restaurant was silent except from the occasional comment on the music blaring from the sound system. As soon as it stopped Brian   Rushed to his girlfriends side, helping her out and pinning her to the car in a Kiss.
"I've been wanting to do that all night." Brian groaned as they pulled apart. "You truly do look just amazing." he smoothed his large hand her back and squoze her backside lightly, making her chuckle and pull the hair on the nape of his neck. 
"Not so bad lookin' your self squire." she said with wink, walking to the doors.   He chased after, crutches in hand.
"Babe, you need to use these." he said shaking them infront of her face. 
 "Stop shaking it in my face." she giggled realising the pun.
"C'mon sexy let's get to the meal." 
"Sexy?"
"Sexiest creature in the world honey."
"Brian... What's my name?"
"Jolene Polly Williams why?"
"Why d'you keep on calling me pet names?"
"What do you want me to call you then?"
"I love the pet names, just chuck in my name every now and again."
-
"So... How's the band going baby?" Joel grinned, biting into her chicken.
"Good, did I tell you've we've got our demo down?" Brian replied proudly. She chewed her food and shook her head, but putting a thumb up in appreciation.
"That's fantastic Bri!" she congratulated with a large grin.
"You better watch out when we go on tour then, maybe a sexy little minx will steal me away from you Joey, I mean I'm a tasty piece of flesh and you're a required taste." he replied with a cocky smirk.
She knew he was only joking but it still stung... She knew what she had to do tonight to keep him.
-
"So... How about the beach Jo?"  Brian said as they got to the car.
"On my crutches? I think we should go home and watch a film..." Joel whispered pressing him into the metal framework.
"You're feisty today huh?" Brian growled in return, running his hands from their place at her hips to her ribcage.
"Baby... I think I'm ready..." she bit her lip and looked down. His head shot up and he grinned.
"Are you sure? You know how I get now when Im riled up..."  she bit her lip again, fooling around with the hem of his shirt.
"Yeah, I mean its not like it's gonna hurt as much as the first time?" Brian tensed at her last sentence.
"Let's just get home eh?" she said trying to lift the mood with some innocent teasing. Joel yawned, turning her shoulders in, pushing her already plump breasts to squeeze together. Brian stated at her with lustful black eyes. The way that striped top clung to her breasts and eventuated her feminine curves, even though she had a little bit of chub on her stomach. Her big green eyes were darkening by the second, she leaned forward pressing her lips hungrily against Brian's who was already planning the rest of their night as their tongues battled for dominance. She groaned as he broke it off with a chuckle.
"Lets go to my house..." he moaned as her hand brushed against his already semi-hard cock.
"Mmmm, I can't wait." she moaned as they jumped into the car. Brian couldn't get the sexual images out of his mind. The two of them making hot, sensual love for the first time as a couple. Her almost virginal walls clamped around his cock as he pumped in and out of her velvet walls. Her moans, mixed with whimpers of his name in that sexy British accent, it had him swooning thinking about it. He sped through downtown Huntington, taking every shortcut known to man just to speed things up.
"I can't wait until we can get back to yours baby. You're gonna make me feel so good."  she moaned hastily groping her creamy chest. "I'm so turned on right now." He growled at her words and slid his hand up her Jean clad thigh ghosting over her crotch and to her metal fly, pulling it down and pressing his fingers into her warmth with a groan as they were incased in tight, warm, wet heat. "Oh god..." Joel groaned as he pumped them in and out. 
"Not God... Just Brian here Baby." he growled flicking another finger over her swollen clit.
"Mmmmmmmm, I can't wait to throw you on my bed and fuck you until you scream." he chuckled, curling his fingers to tap against her g-spot to stop her tensing from the memories.
"Then we're gonna cuddle all night because I love you." 
-
They burst through the front door, clothes shedding from their hormonal teenage bodies as they ascended the stairs. A small giggle escaped Joel's lips as they knocked a lamp from a side table. They landed on a soft bed , still scrambling to get their clothes off. They lay making out ferociously, Brian's hands roaming up and down her underwear clad body, his hips rocking against hers making his hard length covered by his boxers to graze over her clit, stoping when she gasped.
"What's the matter?" he breathed, stopping his movements completely.
"Do it again." she breathed, bucking her hips to his. He smirked and moved up and down again, dry humping her until her felt the muscles around her crotch spasm as she belted out his name.
"Are you ready for it Kitty?" he grinned, as his large hands ripped the last scraps of clothing from their bodies. Joel nodded quickly and bit her lip again as she saw him stroke over his length, she found the sight strangely sexy and erotic.
"Condom?" he asked reaching over to the nightstand.
"I'm on the pill." she whispered playing with his short hair. He lined himself up with her entrance and slowly sunk himself in, encapsulated at the sheer tightness of her cunt. 
"Mmmmmmmm." she moaned, biting into her hand, tears pricking at her eyes as she remembered the time she was violated by a man she trusted and loved.
"Ssshhhh Baby, it's okay, I'm here, I'm not gonna hurt you." Brian whispered, kissing her temple and stroking her arms. She nodded and sunk back into the sheets letting the thoughts of Taylor disappear as she stared into Brian's chocolate pools.
"I love you babe." Brian moaned, leaning forward and kissing her gently.
"I love you too." she replied grabbing onto his biceps and taking a hint from Val. She moved her hips to meet his and moaned at the new friction and pleasure radiating through her pelvis. Brian latched onto her neck sucking at her sweet spot and brushing over her clitoris with a callouses digit. The bubble in her core was getting and bigger she knew what it was from her chat with Val, but it was still weird to feel this good from something as alien as someone else's body connecting them.
"Baby, I'm so close." he huffed, still circling her clit.
"Me too Bri." she mewled pulling at his hair. He reached between them and hooked her long milky leg around his waist sending his deeper into her core, piercing the bubble inside of her and spiralling the dark haired girl into a wave of pleasure and euphoria. The wave of pleasure clouded his vision, guilt over loaded his brain as he saw her face as a name fell from his thin lips.
"TABBY..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I give you a drama laced, smutty chapter for my absence, it's Summer break and my sister seems to think it's okay to take over my (and now her) apartment with her friends... Oh and I got married too! Yup it's Mrs Krystal Harriet Fielding-Sanders.
Anyways! Can I have a comment? (23 to 24)
-Krystal<3