Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 23-

"Joel... I'm sorry!" Brian shouted as Joel dragged herself around the room, collecting her things.  "Baby please..."  He begged, slipping on his boxers.
 "I'm sorry Bri." Joel whispered, shoving on her clothes and grabbing her bag.  His head shot up as the words fell from her lips.
"What the hell are you sorry for?" he asked, walking quickly to her. "You've got nothing to be sorry for..."
"I'm not good enough... I'm an ugly, fat waste of space just like he said." Joel said with a small tear drop falling down her cheek. "You deserve Tabby, I mean... She's beautiful."  He pulled her into a hug but felt the sting  of tears as she struggled against his chest.
"I deserve you, I love you! Jo!"
"Brian? Baby?" Tabby shouted from the stairs. "I hope you're ready... I skipped dinner with my parents for this!" Joel climbed to her feet and limped down the hall and down the stairs, ignoring Brian's plees until he grabbed her arm and pulled her into a kiss. She tensed and started beating on his chest as she couldn't help but want to keep the kiss going. 
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BRI?" Tabby shouted, yanking Joel's black hair backwards. 
"Get the fuck off of her Tabby!" he seethed, seeing the pain on Joel's face. "I mean it, get your hands off of my girlfriend."
"It's alright Bri... And it's ex girlfriend." Joel said as the black hairs plucked out of her scalp with a tear.  Tabby grinned a triumphant grin as she let Joel go. 
"I'm gonna call Jim off your phone okay?" Joel sighed and slowly hopped down the stairs.
"Baby?" loud, clomping footsteps followed her snail trail. "Joey baby please, I love you... Don't leave me."  Brian grasped her waist and pulled her into a frantic embrace. "I'm begging you don't leave..." he whispered squeezing his arms around her frame. 
"Brian... You cheated on me, after you told me you loved me and that you'd never hurt me, if you can't have just me when I'm around you like the fucking plague then how can I trust you when you go on tour with the band? I love you, truly I do... But I think taking our relationship to this level was a bad idea, we should of just stayed friends and that is what we're gonna be from now on... Friends." she bit her lip and pulled away from his grasp. "Im getting my cast off tomorrow and meeting some other friends in town so don't expect to see me in school okay? Love you Bri." She kissed his cheek and gave him a weak smile before hobbling down the stairs. Tears streamed down her face as Sat on the wooden porch. 
"Hey Jim, it's Jo... Can you come and pick me up from Brian's house?"
"Did you two have sex? Wait... Are you crying? Did he hurt you Joe because if he did I'll kill him! "
"No Jim, we just did it and broke up. No complications no nothing.Can you come and take me home? I don't want to bother my mum."
"Oooohh! Can we have a sleep over pretty please Joey?! My parents kicked me out again."
"Of course, hurry up though, I'm outside Brian's." 
-
Jimmy pulled up 5 minutes later, the normally reassuring smile on his far dropped when he saw Joel sitting stiffly on the porch, staring up at the stars.
"Jo... C'mon sweetheart, let's get you home." she nodded and slowly rose to her feet, cast restricting movement as she hobbled to the small beat up car.
"Thanks for the lift Jim." she whispered as the slowly pulled from the curb. Joel looked back at the top floor of Brian's house, tears unable to form when she saw Tabby heatedly making out with her ex boyfriend. 
"Well ain't that a kick in the teeth?" she chuckled kicking her feet up onto the dash.
"What?" Jimmy asked as he hears her remark. Joel flapped her hand at him and smiled a small smile.  They pulled up at Joel's house a few moments later. Jimmy rushed to her side and carried her to door, unlocking it with the key Joel held in her outstretched hand.
"Straight to bed with you Miss Williams." Jimmy laughed, jogging up the two flights of stairs with ease before neatly depositing Her on the bed.
Joel sighed and shuffled under the duvet, still full dressed apart from her shoe and hat.
"We're talking in the morning Joel."
"I'm at the hospital at 6am. "
"We'll talk at school."
"I'm meeting friends in Mariposa, doing some stuff and coming back in  a week or so." Jim climbed into Joel's big bed and cuddled into the pillow.
"Ah okay. I'll text you." Jim said with a yawn and a droopy eyed smile.
"Sleep bean pole, I'll see you in the morning." 
-
"Jim?... Jimmy?.... James? J-man... J-zilla.? Jimzoid..."
"What Joel."
"Wake up."
"Why?"
"You have school!"
"No I don't I'm going with you."
"Jim you're going to school."
"Joel... I'm going with you! I'll tell my
Mom and pack clothes, I'm not leaving my best-friend alone after a breakup! We haven't even bitched the bastard out over ice cream and Johnny Depp movies!"
"That sounds amazing... But no, I'm putting my foot down."
"Why? Have you got a secret double life?" Joel's eyes fell to the floor.
"You do don't you..."
"Get your shut Jim and hurry up, we leave for Mariposa in an hour."
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been a while, I was on honeymoon, moved next door to my husbands parents. Got legal Guardianship over my little sister.
It's been hectic.
Thanks for sticking with me and this irrational update schedule.
Thanks for the comments darls!
In order for the next update on Jim and Joel's adventure I require a comment (26 to 27)
Love you guys!
-Krystal<3