Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 24-

Brian paced his room, contemplating whether or not to call Jolene. "Screw it" he murmured under his breath, calling speed dial 3.
"Hello?"
"Joe?"
"Nope, she's doing a warm up."
"Who's this?"
"Your Mom."
"Listen Kid I don't know who you are or what your relationship with my girlfriend is but you better put her on the fucking phone now."
"We've been friends for 5 years. And with what I've heard it's ex-boyfriend Brian Haner."
"We're just going through a tough time."
"You called her a required taste and cheated on her for the majority of your relationship, I think your ship has not only sailed, but sunk going out of the harbor man."
"Please, just put Joel on the telephone."
"Joe! Douche canoe on the phone for you!" foot steps came from the receiver in his hand, his heart fluttered at the sound of her laugh.
"Yello?"
"Hey baby, why haven't you called me?"
"We aren't together anymore Brian, I thought you got that very well when I saw you and Tabby sucking face at the window."
"She came on to me!"
"We're through, never again are you hearing me clearly mate?"
"But Joe..."
"But nothing dick head, don't bother trying to contact me again. Understand?"
"Please, I'm begging you... Please"
"I don't give a shit.Now these are the rules of our realtionship, if you see me at school? Don't talk to me. When I babysit for Kenna, stay in your room or go out. I want nothing more to do with your lying, cheating, scum bag face... do you hear me now?!"
The handset in his hand bleeped signaling she'd ended the call. 
"Brian? Are you up there? Michelle's here." Suzy called up from the bottom of the stairs. 
"I'm not in the mood to see anyone right now Suzy, tell her I'll text her later."  he called back down with a sad sigh. The tv blared out a random TV show that Brian wasn't taking any notice of. Program after program went by and before he knew it it was midnight.
*Buzz buzz*
He looked down to the phone in his hand and raised his brow when he saw a text from Michelle.
Chelle :)-  Hey B! Look I know you're feeling down about the whole Joel thing but what's better than talking to your friend? X M

Bri<3- Thanks but no thanks Mich, thank you though, it means allot Xx

Chelle :)- Well you know where I am babe, text or call if you need me! X M
 
Brian smiled down at his phone and put it to charge by his bedside cabinet before climbing between the sheets. He turned to the other side of his bed that was against the wall and pulled a picture off of it. The black haired guitarist sighed and started to cry silently as he pressed his lips over a dark haired sillouget in the shot. 
"I'm such a screw up" he whispered, stroking over The dark haired girl's smiling face in the picture. "I love you Jolene."

-

Joel
I stared up at the sky and frowned when all I could think of was him; his smile, his laugh, his hair, Jesus Christ even his hands! All I could think about was Brian and  how much I still stupidly love him. 
"Hey there Missy!" Jimmy said as he sat on my legs. I laughed and sat up, holding my arms out for a hug. 
"I love you Jimbo." I said as he wrapped his long arms around me and squeezed tightly. I love Jimmy's hugs, they're so warm and loving and just so comforting, I don't know what I'd do without them. 
"I love you too Joely-bean." We lay out on the porch for hours, just talking about stuff, it was awesome. I yawned loudly and Jimmy replied with an even bigger yawn, making me laugh.
"C'mon sleep time." I said, getting up and dusting the dirt from my jeans. 
"I agree Joely, let's go cuddle!" I smiled and walked the flight of stairs to my our bedroom for the week. I am actually so glad that cast is off, I couldn't cope with another day. I went into the communal bathroom and changed into my pajamas, making sure my dialysis tube was securely poking out of the waist band of my shorts. I walked back to the room and saw Jimmy poking the solution connecting to my machine.
"Alright fella in bed and off to dream land." Jimmy smiled a large smile before clambering between the sheets and holding out his arms.
"One sec Jim, just hooking up." I said, lifting my shirt and unclamping my dialysis tube before connection myself to the machine like I was a car battery. I hate that I have to do this every night though. Jim wined and shook his arms.
"Joeeeeeeeeee!" 
"I'm comin' woman." I clambered into his open arms and snuggled into his warm body.
He's not as comfy as him...
He's not as warm as him...
It's just not him...
♠ ♠ ♠
Been a while.
Working on the next chapter as I type.
Thanks for the comments but can I have more? 27 to 28z
-Krystal<3