Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 29-

It was another three weeks until Joel showed any sign of getting better, except the bruises fading and the cuts gradually scabbing over. Her brain activity was heightened and she was able to breathe by herself for a little over an hour at a time. Christmas break was coming closer and closer.
“There’s a high possibility that your husband will be out of here for Christmas Sarah.” Dr Thompson smiled, patting her on the shoulder. Sarah smiled writing down the notes for her current patient.
---
Joseph Williams sat up in his hospital bed, his eyes fixed on the door in case of any news on his daughter’s condition. He felt weak, he felt sick, but he had to be strong for his daughter. Cancer or no Cancer, his family came first.
“Hey, honey.” Sarah said as she walked into her husbands room. “I’ve got some news for you.” Joe’s face lit up. “You can come home in a week if your results keep coming back good.” his face then fell, not going unnoticed by his wife. “I know it’s not about Joel hon but nothing has happened with her, she’s just kind of... There.
Joe simply nodded and took his wife's hand, placing a dry kiss on her knuckles and stroking over the spot. Sarah sighed and closed her eyes.
“You need to get some rest before Chemo, I’ll come see you later.” she said, standing up and kissing his lips lightly, “I love you.”
-
Jimmy still sat by Jolene’s bed, but she still just lay there... Unresponsive as ever. He sat quietly, doing his school work with his right hand and grasping Joel’s cold white hand with his left. He bit down on the end of his pen as he glanced over the next question on his Chemistry sheet.
“I bet if you were awake you’d be able to help me with this... You’d know how to balance equations.” he laughed to himself, glancing at her solemn face. He attempted the question again and gave up, he’d done 7 pages of work already and he only had 3 days until the semester ended for Christmas.
“Sir?” a timid voice came from the door. Jimmy’s head shot to the door and he frowned, knowing what this meant.
“Yes,” he sighed, “I know.” The nurse bit her lip and wheeled the trolley into the room.
“I’ll have Pam give you a call when you can come back.” she said. Jimmy simply nodded and grabbed his bag and kissing Joel on the forehead and walking out of the room sadly.
Nurse Julie sighed to herself again closing the curtains and shutting the door before removing the girl’s clothes and bathing her body. She began to sing to herself as she dressed Joel’s stil open wounds again. Her small hands shook as she took in the still bright bruising around the deeper cuts and stitching. She felt so sorry for the teenage girl slowly rotting in the sterile room. Julie shook her head and clothed Joel’s beaten body, covering her up and attaching the drips again, just in time for the doctors to go rushing back into Joseph’s room.
“Nurse Julie! We need some assistance in here!” Dr Williams shouted, sounding distressed. Julie took one last look at Joel and ran to the other room closing the door as she left.
--------------
Nobody wanted to call Jimmy after what happened.
Joseph Martin Williams passed away peacefully in his sleep after a year long battle with testicular cancer. He was 43 years old and left behind a loving wife and a doting daughter.
Sarah was sent home to grieve, Joel still lay in her coma oblivious to the devastating news that was to hit her when she woke. Doctors and Nurses came in and out of her hospital room, some to do their jobs, some just to stare at the girl and will for her to wake up, but there was nothing more they could do to make that happen just carry on with treatment until her body and brain was ready.
And with Christmas only two weeks away and her father’s funeral one week away, it’d have to be ready sooner, rather than later.
--------------
It had been a week since her father’s death and Joel had small signs of improvement. Everyone was desperate for her to wake up.
Her eyes felt heavy as they slowly opened to the blinding white lights of her hospital room. When she regained full consciousness she was all too aware of the various needles and tubes sticking out of her, including the pipe currently down her throat. Her small, boney hands made light work of the IV’s and catheters, the only challenge was her breathing pipe. Joel closed her eyes and slowly pulled the tube from her throat, gagging as the last part brushed against her tonsils. She sat up slowly and threw her legs over the side of the bed, placing her feet on her floor. She pushed herself up and her body gave up, throwing her to the floor with a resonant thud. Joel just lay there on the cold tiling, willing herself to move or call out for help, even though she just wanted nothing more than to get out of the place and have a drink. It was like she didn’t know how to walk anymore. Joel’s mouth opened and closed as she tried to will herself to talk, but she couldn’t. Tears slid down her cheeks and dripped onto the floor where it pooled underneath her cheekbone. It seemed like an eternity when the door pushed open and hurried footsteps ran to her side of the bed. A pair a large arms wrapped around her frail body, hoisting her onto the bed with a sigh.
“Jolene Polly Williams what are you doing?” The voice was angry. Joel was confused. She just stared at the wall eyebrows knitted together in frustration and confusion.
“Answer me.” the voice said. What was his name? B... Br... Brent? No. Brandon? No. Brian. Yeah, Brian, that’s his name. She tilted her head and squinted her eyes as she looked at him. Brian stared back, taken back.
“I can’t believe, you’re awake!” he beamed, moving forward to hug her. Joel recoiled in terror and whimpered folding herself up into a ball. “Oh, baby. No, no. I’m not going to hurt you.” he soothed, hesitantly rubbing her back. “Nobody’s going to hurt you whilst I’m here Joey.” he whispered, climbing on the bed and pulling her into his chest, she nuzzled the skin and closed her eyes, her arms not moving from the self hug position she was in. Brian lent down and kissed the top of her head, pulling her into him just a slight bit more.
The door opened slowly, a gasp and the audible thunk of a clipboard sounded through the quiet room.
“Miss Williams! You’re awake!” Nurse Julie gasped, picking up her board and scurrying to the bed. Brian laughed to himself and slowly slid off the bed, only to be pulled back by a hand fisted in his shirt, he looked down and saw Joel’s pleading green eyes. His heart melted seeing her like that, pure desperation emitting from the look she was giving him. He looked up and took her hand kissing the knuckles and sitting down.
“I’ll get back on once she’s checked you over baby, promise.” he whispered. Julie smiled and grabbed a bag from under the bed.
“If you can just leave the room, Sir, so I can help Jolene get dressed into something more comfortable and examine her.” she said patting Joel’s leg. Brian nodded and walked out the door, noticing the small whimper Joel gave off as he moved. He blew her a kiss and shut the door behind him. The slowly began t untie the back of Jolene’s gown, breathing onto the metal of a stethoscope to heat it up a touch before pressing it to her back over her heart. She stayed silent for a few seconds, listening.
“Alright can you take in a deep breath and let it out slowly?” Joel inhaled and slowly let it out. Julie frowned. Noting down her findings before doing the routine check.
Nurse Julie helped Joel into a pair of pajama bottoms and her favourite sweater.
“Well, Jolene. I’ve got bad news... It seems as if the broken ribs you sustained in the attack didn’t mend in the correct alignment intended. So we’re going to do an X-Ray and if I’m correct, we’re going to have to re-break your ribs and set them into place correctly.” Jolene just stared at the door. A feeling of security for her confused mind stood behind that door. Julie shook her head and ordered a psych evaluation too.
Brian walked through the door, a smile on his face as he knew Joel would be awake when he talked to her this time. As soon as he saw her he knew something was wrong.
“What’s the matter?” he said, closing the door after the nurse and walking towards the bed, climbing on the bed and pulling her into a hug.
“Did they find anything?” he asked, looking down at her. Joel’s arms wrapped around Brian’s neck and pulled him closer. He ran his fingers through her long brown hair and rubbed her back. She buried her face into his neck and moved onto his lap. Brian smiled to himself and continued to brush through her hair. Joel could feel herself start to fall asleep but she didn’t want to dream anymore, especially if they were like the ones she had when she was in a coma. Some things she knew wasn’t true, somethings weren't as clear to distinguish as real or fake and the rest, burned her head like acid.
-----
”Come in here baby!” Taylor shouted over the blaring music as he spotted Jolene wandering around the upper floors of Zacky’s house. He pulled her into an empty room and locked the door behind him. “You look amazing tonight.” he smiled, walking over to the bed and pulling her onto his lap. “So sexy.” He ran his hands up her sides and lightly kissed her neck. Joel froze biting her lip.
“Y-y-you too.” she squeaked as he started to suck on her neck. Taylor laughed in response, turning her around in his lap and pulling her into a rough kiss. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, it wriggling around against hers. She leaned in and kissed back, trying to slow things down. He placed one of his hand on her thigh and started to rub. Joel let him, it’s not like they hadn't done this before right? Just because he’s drunk doesn't mean he won’t stop when she tells him to. His hand moved further up to her panties, his other hand roamed to the strap of her dress. He pushed it down and kissed down her neck to the swell of her cleavage. Joel bite her lip. Taylor, pushed her down onto the mattress.
“You have no idea how much I want you right now Joey.” he growled, pushing up her dress and climbing on top of her. Joel shook her head and tried to sit up.
“I’m not ready, we've had this discussion Tay, even if I wanted to have sex with you I wouldn't because you’re drunk.” she said bravely. Taylor stared at her for a second before pinning her arms above her head.
“If I want to fuck you, then I will fuck you. I get what I want and I want you Jolene.” he hissed into her ear, grinding his erection against her. “It’s your responsibility to help me get rid of this when you cause it, I've given you enough chances and graces from this over the past few weeks, now it’s time you pay up.” Taylor chuckled and started to kiss the shell of her ear. “And there’s nothing you can do to stop me. The music’s too loud for anyone to hear and I locked the door.” Joel whimpered and started to writhe underneath him, trying to wriggle herself free. Taylor growled and slapped her cheek.
“Shut up and enjoy the treat I’m giving you, my goddess.” he grunted, kissing her neck and groping her chest. His other hand let go of Joel’s arm and pulled down the zipper of her costume before ripping off her bra and underwear.
“I knew you were sexy Jolene, but this...” he hissed through clenched teeth, his free hand unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them down his legs. “makes me so hard it hurts.” Taylor groaned and stroked over himself as he played with Joel’s breasts.
“No, no, no, no, no, no, no.” Joel repeated to herself over and over, tears now streaming down her cheeks as she stared at someone she thought she could trust. “Brian, Jimmy, Zacky... please help me.” she whimpered as she felt him spread her legs.
“Well, look at that pussy,” Taylor grunted, still stroking over himself, “I’m sure I would love to eat it if we weren't pushed for time.” Joel felt her blood run cold as she felt him put the tip of his cock at her virgin entrance.
“Please Taylor, no.” she begged trying to close her legs, the boy just laughed and pushed into her, his head thrown back as he felt himself encased in a familiar tight cavern, he’d taken so many virginitys over the past three years but this seemed to be the most rewarding. He moved in and out, reveling in the resistance of her walls clamped around his cock pleading with him not to move as they adjusted. Joel screamed, silence by a hand over her mouth. She could feel herself start to bleed as a warm liquid trickled down from her entrance where Taylor was pushing in and out mercilessly. She was getting torn apart. She could feel the skin ripping from it’s original place. One of the older boy’s hands wrapped around her throat, pressing her deeper into the mattress so he could violate her deeper. Taylor could feel himself get closer and closer with each thrust and as he tipped over the edge he removed his hands from her body and kissed her roughly as he spilled into her. Joel let out a cry of pain as he pulled out.
“See that wasn’t so bad was it?” Taylor smirked pulling up his jeans and boxers, “you should get dressed,” he laughed, obviously amused by the state the girl was in. She winced as she got up and got changed into her clothes, silent sobs left her exhausted and violated body and she pulled her half destroyed undergarments and dress back onto her shaking body.
“Listen to me, I’m going to get out of here,” he hissed pointing to the window. “After I’m gone I want to you leave and pretend like this never happened, if you tell anyone Jolene, you’ll get allot worse than that. Now, give me a kiss before I go.” he grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to himself leaning down to kiss her, Joel pushed him backwards and tried to make a run for it, only to have herself pulled by her hair down through a glass table. She screamed loudly and began to get light headed, the sharp stabs of crystal shards poking into any skin they could. Taylor took a stepped back shocked, his head shooting to the door as loud shouts and the marching of footsteps sounded through the room.
“Help me!” Joel managed to shout as she heard the voices she recognized as Matt’s and Zacky’s fluttered into her ear drums. Taylor scrambled out of the window, maneuvering down the drain pipe and running across the lawn and down the street as he heard the crack of wood.

----
Joel jumped awake, still wrapped around a sleeping Brian.
“Hey sweetie.” a tired voice said from beside her. Joel turned her head and saw her mum, Matt and Jimmy stood there. relief and sadness showing in their eyes. “I know you probably can’t speak, but I need to tell you something... It’s your dad, sweetie... he died last week.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long again.
Only a couple of weeks until I have my baby!
Can I have a comment? (28-29?)
Thank you for putting up with the erratic schedule!
Love you guys!
-Krystal <3