Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 3-

My mum dragged me to the neighbours house, with no trouble as I was in a 'I'm gonna do everything you say to suck up so you forgive me quicker' mood. 
"Joel meet Brian, his wife Suzy, daughter Makenna and Son Brent, Where's Junior?" Mum said pointing to each person in turn. I shook everyones hand and got a slobbery kiss from Kenna. 
"Jo, Juniors out back with his friends if you want to stay out of our little complain and bitch-fest." Suzy chuckled guiding me to a glass sliding door. I just nodded my head and trudged out side, only to be tackled to the ground.
"JOELENE!" the tackler shouted. I looked down and instantly saw Jimmy beaming up.
"Hey there beanpole." I grinned ruffling his spiky blond hair. He laughed and helped me up before dragging me down into the lawn chair next to his.
"I guess we are neighbours." Brian said taking a swig from the can of fizzy pop in his hands. I nodded and fiddled with the hem of my shirt, I hated when people stated at me. 
"So... Uh how did your mom react to the news hun?" Val asked with a sweet smile.  I frowned.
"I've got to kiss allot of butt to get back on her goodside. What about you guys?" 
They laughed a little before looking down themselves. That bad huh?
 One by one they all filtered out until it was just me and Brian left.
"So neighbour you want to head inside and watch a movie?" he said offering me his large hand. I of course accepted his offer and hooted my fat arse from the chair.
Brian Snr greeted us with a huge smile, my mum did the same... As did Suzy. The only one not grinning from ear to ear was Kenna... I think that was because she had a messy nappy. Brian dragged me up the first flight of stairs, the up a set of ladders. His room was the same size of mine, but his looked lived in and reeked of Axe and old socks. Typical boy musk.
"What movie Williams?" he smirked from his VCR.
"Whatever I'm not that fussy." I said from my spot on the edge of his bed. His duvet was out of place, as where his pillows. Someone didn't make their bed this morning. So I did what any Autistic OCD would... Made the bed. When I turned around he was stood watching me with raised brow.
"It was pissing me off, so I made it." I stated twiddling my thumbs together.
"Babe I don't mind." Babe?
"Tomorrow I'll shout at your window to make your bed so Im not compulsed to come Over and make it myself." he grinned and climbed onto the bed. I sat at the edge and leant on the wall.
"Sit back." he said with a chuckle. I did as he said kicking off my shoes and putting my feet up.
"Nice socks." mis-matched and stripey's how I roll. I rolled my eyes and pressed play on the remote smiling to myself as the title credits to Jacob's ladder played it's my favourite movie.
"Jim's gonna kill us for watching Jacobs ladder without him." Brian chuckled pulling me closer to him.
"It's my favourite Film." I said cracking my neck. He grinned then turned his attention back to the screen.
We came to the part where Jacob was transitioning from one version of life to another. I draped my head of the edge of the bed and put my feet onto Brian's lap. I felt the weight shift from his side of the bed to mine. Then I saw his head of short black hair descend to the same level as my own.
"What'cha doing baby?" he said flicking my nose. I poked him and turned my focus to the set. He kept on poking me  I sighed and turned my gaze back to his.
"What dummy?" I sighed, he grinned and grabbed my cheeks in one hand.
"You've got such Chubby cheeks." he said pulling him and myself back up and onto the bed.
"And you are an idiot." I said with a smile.
"I'm hurt you would say such things Joel." he said, holding his hand to his heart in fake hurt.
"Aww poor baby." I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder. He grinned and rested his head in my chest.
"JoJo?" he whispered. 
"Yeah Bri?" I answered.
"I know we've been friends for a day, but your already my best one." he said placing a kiss on my cheek.
"You too Bri-bear." I returned stroking his stubbly cheek. We laid down and changed the video to the rocky horror picture show. It was getting dark outside and I was sure my mum would be calling me back home soon. Brian sloppily pulled me into his broad chest and yawned. I traced the 1 on his thumb as he rested it on the curve from my rib cage to my hip.
"Go to sleep." I said with a yawn. "I'll text you in the morning."  I could feel my own lids getting heavy with fatigue. Today had been stressful, sad and brilliant all at the same time. My  eyes drooped and soon fluttered closed, Brian's soft snores and rhythmic heart beat lulling me to slumber.

"JoJo!" a voice startled me from sleep.
"Fuck off, your disturbing my slumber." I shouted snuggling deeper into my pillow. But then it started to bounce.
"Joel, wake up it's like 2 in the afternoon." the voice said. I opened an eye wearily, the sudden amount of sunlight made spots appear.
"Why does the sun exist Brian? It's fucking evil!" I murmured burying  my face into his chest. His chest bounced again as he belted out another full laugh. Aww what a cutie. 
"I love you." he said kissing my forehead as I attempted to face the evil UV rays.
"Love you too babe." I sat up and stretched, popping my back and other limbs.
"Your moms made us breakfast, and your dads left us school work since we're suspended." he chuckled doing the same.
"What about the guys?" 
"They got some in the mail." he groaned. I laughed at him and made my way home to eat, shower and change with only one thought on my mind.
I've got a bestfriend... And my friend loves me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got one commentor.
3 comments must turn to four for Le next chapter.
(Gah I hate doing this! But I need my Fix!)
-So I need a layout or banner for this story, anyone up for it?
SHADDZ GIVES YOU READERS, COMMENTERS AND SUBBERS HIS DIMPLE COOKIES.
next reward is a long Cyber hug for the Vengeance-meister.
-THANKS FOR READING FUCKERS!
-Krystal<3