Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 5-

I stared at Joel speechless for a few minutes... She just kept her head down and shifted uncomfortably. I made my way over to her and tried to see if she was okay... She just shuffled to the other side of the couch. 
"Joel?" I said Placing my hand on her shoulder lightly.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it." she squeaked biting her bottom lip.
"Babe I know you didn't, Jim was just joking." I soothed joining our hands together. 
"Sorry Jim!" she called still looking down.
"Fuck off Joel, it wasn't your fault like thing one here said."
"Who's thing two?" 
"Me!" Joel lifted her head and laughed giving me a weak smile before running her hands through we black hair.
"I wanna do a cartwheel but I can't do cartwheels... It's rather frustrating... Damn gymnasts being all bendy like that rubber putty stuff." she mumbled stretching.
"Grubs up!" 
We all scrambled upstairs to the smell of something good.
"What's for tea then Madre?" 
"Pie and Chips Jolene." I quirked an eyebrow.
"Meat and pastry with fries. We eat it all the time in England... It's a sexy meal bro." Joel smiled taking a seat on a side of the table. One by one the plates came out.
"Se ve buena mamá" and with that we all dug in, crunching on the golden fries and tasting a new thing that was a savoury pie.  Me and Jim groaned in unison, patting our extended stomachs after our meal like Joel said it was a Sexy meal.
"Alright boys Sorry to do this but I need to kick you out of our house, me and Joel have got some stuff to do and already gets distracted easily without you boys here."
 Jim ran out the door yelling a goodbye, Sarah just walked upstairs.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow." I said reaching my arms out for a hug.
She grabbed her heart in fake pain.
"Oh my bestfriend is leaving me all the way in my house to go be at another's house... HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON MY HOUSE? You'll never gain it's trust back... Unless you text me later... OTHER THAN THAT YOU'LL NEVER GAIN IT'S TRUST BACK!"  she said swabbing under her eyes and flicking her tears I pulled her into a hug, she layed her head on my shoulder and squeezed around my waist.
"You're insane." I whispered doing the same. I shivered as I felt her hot breath on my neck.
"I'll text you as soon as your finished okay?" I said as I pulled away.
"Fine abandon me when I've roped into child labour! Thank god I'm eighteen soon. Joke! Bye Bri-Bear."  I grinned and kissed her fore-head before heading to the door.
*Buzz*
Joel- For a moment there I thought you didn't say that you loved me? Me and the house are hurt. <\3
Brian- I love you Joel. I love you Joels House. And most of all I.Love.You.Joelene.Williams.<3
Joel- You used the full name.... The house and I are pleased. Love you too Bri-Bear<3
I smiled at the text and slid my Phone back into my pocket as I entered my house.
"So son... When are going to ask Jolene out?"
"I agree with le papa... when are you gonna ask her out?" 
-Jesus Christ.
"Can't I have a best-friend who is a girl? It works for Matt and Val" I sighed clenching my jaw.
"You and I both know they're going to get together sometime soon and One: Joel is really pretty and Funny, two: You hold her when shes asleep, you smile whenever we mention her, you've only known her for a day and your calling her babe and hugging her constantly!" my dad said placing his arm around my shoulder.
"Not to mention your face when she was texting you then." Jimmy added smacking me on the back roughly... Times like these you just want to kick Jim in his hyperactive face.
"Listen she's just a friend and that's all she'll ever be, Dad…Jimmy." and with my little speech I went to my room, stopping when my hip knocked  over my guitar. I gently stroked over the strings and grabbed a pick from my bedside cabinet, before plugging her into my amp. I traced my fingers over her long freeboard and swiftly began to play Walk by Pantera. Before I knew it 3 hours had passed.
*Buzz*
I pulled out my phone and smiled at the text.
Joel- Look out your Window. <3
 I unlocked my window and popped my head  out, grinning as I saw her holding up a handmade sign.
'Make your fucking bed!'
Brian- Yes Master! ;) <3
Joel- Good, how are you? <3
Brian- Dads nagging, just been playing my guitar wbu babe? <3
Joel- Just finished my room, Mums made me experiment with my hair :( <3
Brian- Bet it looks good ;)<3
Joel- :( It's all curly <3
Brian- Aww poor baby <3
Joel- Come over and save me? She's killing me with her 'girl tome' <3
Brian- Of course Jo-Jo <3
I slipped my phone back into my pocket and packed up some clothes for tomorrow.
"Dad I'm going to Joel's, I'll be back in the morning." Dad just laughed as I exited the door. I knocked on the door, Sarah smiled and let me past... Still no sign of Mr Williams. I ran upstairs and gasped at the sight of her room. It was completely transformed and more homely.
"It looks awesome."
"Took long enough." she sighed laying upside down on her bed.
"I was 2 minutes!"  
"She made me use my curlers! I haven't seen those things since I was 11!" she said getting up and straightening her long red sleep shirt thing. 
"Brian! I'm going to sleep join me when you want to." she whispered placing a light kiss on my cheek before getting under the covers and curling up into that little ball she seemed to Love sleeping in.
"Be there in a sec." I stripped off my shirt and kicked off my jeans, shuffling next to her and pulling her into my chest.
"Love you Bri."
"Love you too Jo."
♠ ♠ ♠
Howdy!
-S'been a long time.
...IM SO SORREH!
Curly Haired Joel!
Image
Joel's Room
Image
Jimmy said hi, he's been very sad lately because I've been really sad, you see I lost a friend in October and I've been missing him so much lately.
-If I get 1 more comment (So I'll have 5 comments then :3)
Just so you know I'm sorry for not updating.
-Krystal<3