Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 6-

I rolled over and flung my arm over what I thought was Joel. Empty space I checked the alarm clock.
"2:30" I muttered to myself. 
"Bri go back to sleep I'll be back in a minute." her voice echoed from somewhere.
"Jo Where are you?" I heard some shuffling on the roof and jolted up straight. Anyone tried to get in and threaten my best-friend. A pair of feet dangled through the open window, I bounded up from my spot and dragged them down, the strangers body landing on top of mine.
"Jesus h Christ Bri! I was just having a smoke!" the body mumbled rubbing her sides.
"I'm sorry! I thought you were some creeper!" I said replacing her hands on her side, rubbing gently.
"You betting fucking be! You scared the bleeding life out of me!"  I chuckled and stroked her thighs.
"C'mon let's get back to bed. Oh and mother is out tomorrow so we've got no work to do, we just need to stay home." she whispered pressing my chest to help herself up. But when she didn't go in the same direction as me I turned around abruptly to see her stripping off her sleep shirt and replacing it with another... To say it didn't get me going in the erm... pants department would be a lie, she was perfect but then again aren't all your bestfriends perfect in your eyes? She pulled on a pair of pyjama pants then a matching vest top... The pinky material stretching over her breasts and making them look amaz... Fuck.
"Joel where's the bathroom?" I asked quickly darting in front of her.
"It's just the door before the stairs." she said pushing me the right way. 
I pulled yanked the door open and locked it as I pulled my pants down and let my problem spring free. I wrapped my hand around it and pumped fast thinking of something I saw in playboy last week. I bit my lip to stop moaning, I knew how to get off quickly... But this time it just wasn't happening. So I stopped and tried to think of a different thing... Like grandma. Even that wouldn't do it! 
Okay Brian just this once
I re-wrapped my hand around my dick and thought of her: half naked; pale skin glowing in the moonlight; black curly hair rippling down her back. She caught me staring, her face held a smirk and her hands ran down her torso until it reached her thighs, she skimmed her hand over the lace panties she had on and shuddered. 
"Bri, I can't keep it in anymore... I want you." she moaned, strutting over to me. I laid my hands on her hips and pulled her into my lap, so she straddled me.
"Babe... The feelings are mutual." se pulled me into a kiss and pulled me towards the bathroom. I opened my eyes to see Joel standing there, still in her underwear... A lustful look in her green eyes. She walked over and stroked stroked down my body, stopping when she reached my hand.
"Let go babe." she moaned biting her bottom lip, I did as she said removing my hand and resting them behind my head as she began to work me herself. I still bit back my moans, her face seem to light up as pre-cum leaked from my tip. 
"I can't wait to see you cum baby." she groaned circling her thumb around my tip. I could feel that familiar tingle in the pit of my stomach, she seemed to sense it as she made her movements faster.
"Cum for me." she groaned kneading my balls with her free hand. That sent me over the edge, my eyes shot open as I came into my hand... No sign of Joel... Just me... My solved problem and the disgusted feeling.
I've just jacked off to the vision of my best-friend in her underwear...
I cleaned myself up and flushed. After that I swiftly exited the bathroom and grinned as I saw Joel, curled up around a pillow. I lifted the comforter and shifted myself around her sleeping frame, pulling her into my chest.
"Night baby." I whispered kissing her forehead.

-Morning-
I woke to Joel shuffling in her sleep.
She shot upwards, panting.
"Where's my mum?" she panted, shooting out of bed and running down stairs. I followed her quickly.
"Mum, are you there?" she cried pounding on the door. The door opened revealing a worried looking Sarah. Joel jumped forward, grabbing her in a hug.
"Joel did you take it yesterday?" she said hugging her back.
"Yeah, it was just the dreams again."  she whispered.
"Hun show me your arms." she said calmly.
Arms?
"Mum I haven't." she whispered  holding out her forearms.
"Brian can you get dressed and take Joel back up with you please? She's gonna need rest." I nodded a quick yes and took Joel's clammy arm. She pulled away trying to cling to sarah.
"Baby c'mon we need to get you to bed." I whispered tracing my thumb over her knuckles. When she struggled again I threw her over my shoulder and took her to her room. She passed out almost immediately after I tucked her back into the calming blue sheets.
"I love you Joel." I whispered kissing her fore-head again, pulling my shirt over my still messy bed-head. I walked to the ground floor, swing Sarah almost on the verge of tears.
"Sarah can I ask why Joel is behaving like that?"  she looked up at me and sighed.
"She's extremely bi-polar. She has these episode where she just flip-flops from one mood to another... She gets so weak from crying and she doesn't eat or drink and it scares me. It scares me, I won't lie that's why I let you stay over; she seems happier." 
"I'll always be here for her Sarah; no matter what shes like I'll always be here."
Always
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
I need my fix.
(I must have at least 1 comment or I won't post.)
WE NEED IT! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
-Krystal<3