The Rollercoaster

Chapter Three.

I woke up with a pounding in my head, to which the alcohol was to blame. I slid out from underneath the silk sheets, sighing when I saw the brunette asleep on the other side of the bed. I stepped into the hotel room shower, turning the water on and letting the steam and hot water drown out all else.

That chick wasn't hot in the least bit, and she had a tattoo of my name on her lower back. How fucking wasted did I get last night?

With a shake of my head, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. When I opened the door, I noticed that the girl had already left in the amount of time it took me to take a shower. Oh, well. There were more where she came from.

I threw on a pair of jeans and a white shirt before slipping my sunglasses on, adjusting my appearance in the mirror with a smirk. My phone buzzed twice, and I opened the texts with a groan.

Mom

From: Mom
Call me!

I pressed the green button hesitantly, and she answered before the first ring. Overprotective much?

"Justin, where the hell are you?"

"Where the fuck do you think I am, Pattie? I'm at a hotel, waiting for you to take me back."

"Back?" She scoffed, her voice cracking in anger. "Oh, you aren't going back."

"What do you mean I'm not? You do realize I have to be at the Grammy's."

"No, you don't have to do anything. You're staying in Texas, Justin."

"Pattie, you-!"

"That's it, Justin. I'll see you in two months."

The other line went dead, and I threw my phone on the bed in disbelief. She expected me to rot here in this town? For two whole months?

She was out of her fucking mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?