Paradox

Huit.

Koti

Koti ran to her house, her face getting stung by the cold, brisk air that December has brought them this year. She opened the door and quickly ran up the stairs. She slammed her bedroom door shut and sat on the edge of her bed. She didn't cry nor did she shed a single tear. All she wanted to do was scream into the sky. Why would Alex do such a thing? All she ever did was care for him and what does she get in return? But of course she should have known. There were signs everywhere. First when she walked in on Alex and Jack when she got invited to dinner. Then when Alex was glaring at Jack in the parking lot. Oh and who couldn't forget the dinner they attended with all of Alex's friends and Alex was eye fucking Jack and his boyfriend. Oh last but not least, the grand finale, the topping on the cake, was tonight. Alex seriously thought she was oblivious to everything that was going on around her but she wasn't. She knew perfectly well what was going on and it pained her to know her boyfriend was in love with another person. The worst part is that it's another guy.
She grabbed her pillow and flung it across the room, knocking over a portrait of Alex and her at the National Harbor. She got up and walked over to pick up the picture. She looked at how happy she and Alex were. Or how happy she was. She threw the picture against the wall and grabbed a duffel bag from her closet. Shoving clothes in her bag quickly, she called a cab. She didn't know exactly where she was going, but getting far away from Alex seemed better than having to bear with living a house away from him.

Alex

Alex shoved his feet into his beat up converses and decided he'd go and find Jack. He really needed to talk to him about what he's feeling and honestly, all Alex wants is for Jack to understand. Is that too much to ask? Alex slipped on his jacket and walked out into the blistering cold, not bothering to look in the direction of Koti's house. He walked until he got to the end of the street and just in time for the bus to arrive. After paying and taking a seat by the window, he decided he'd practice what he would say to Jack. He practiced for five minutes and realized it was no use. It'll all come naturally to him when the time comes.
His bus stop was coming up and Alex can now feel butterflies forming in the pit of his stomach. Knots were turning and he started to wonder if this was a good idea in the first place. He walked the two blocks before turning a corner and walking down a long narrow road that led to Jack's house. After about ten minutes of walking, he made it to the front doorsteps. He noticed no one was home which was convenient for him. He knocked lightly, waiting for Jack to answer. After about waiting for two minutes, he pounded a little harder. A minute later Jack swung open the door. His eyes were puffy, almost like he was crying.
"Hey." Alex said, shuffling his feet in the dirt.
"What do you want Alex?"
"We need to talk." Jack sighed, ran a hand through his hair and stepped aside. Alex walked by, trying his hardest not to touch Jack... Just yet.
Alex turned around but before he could utter a single word, Jack pushed him over the couch and they landed with a hard thud onto the floor.
"Whoops... I pictured this a little sexier." Jack smirked and pushed strands of hair out of Alex's face. Alex laughed and stared into Jack's eyes. That's what they did for about two minutes straight before a seductive smile crept onto Jack's lips.
"No one’s home..."
"Oh yeah?" Alex smirked and let his hand wander down Jack's back.
"Have I showed you my room yet?" Jack got up and helped Alex to his feet.
"Remind me what it looks like." Jack held out his hand and led Alex to his bedroom. Once they were inside, Jack pushed Alex against the door and ripped off his shirt, revealing Alex's now bare torso. Jack began to kiss Alex hard and needy. He kissed his way down from his lips to his neck leaving love bites all the way down until he reached the top of Alex's pants. Alex panted and moaned like he was getting paid to do so. Jack got back up and grinded his groin into Alex's, making Alex moan a little louder. Alex shoved Jack to the nearby bed and slipped Jack's shirt off.
Alex tugged on Jack's pants and whispered; "Off. Now." Jack did as told and slipped out of his jeans. He flipped Alex over so now that he was on top of Alex. He unbuckled Alex's unnecessary belt and threw his jeans in the pile of bundled up clothes that formed at the end on Jack's bed. Now the only thing that separated them was their boxers. Jack grinded into Alex causing Alex to arch his back in pleasure. Their kiss heated up more and Jack slipped his hand into Alex's boxers, giving his dick a hard squeeze. Alex sighed in content and slipped his hand into Jack's boxers, giving Jack’s ass a hard squeeze and grinding him closer to his body. Jack bit down hard and sucked Alex's neck tenderly. A small bruise already starting to blossom on Alex's tender skin.
"Mmm.. Hold on." Jack pulled away and reached for the lube and condoms he had in a small drawer by his bed. He came back and pulled off Alex's boxers. Alex arched his pelvis to try and help Jack. Alex sat up on the bed, his hard on clearly catching Jack's attention. Alex wrapped his fingers along the hem of Jack's boxers and in one swift motion, tore off Jack's boxers. Jack's hard on sprang forward, and Alex grasped it into his hand. He gave a few pumps before letting his lips touch the head of Jack's dick. He licked from the head to the bottom and back before taking all of Jack in. Slowly picking up his pace, Jack started to thrust his dick into Alex more, watching as Alex bobbed his head faster and faster made Jack's toes curl. He threw back his head and moaned in utter pleasure. Jack whined and tugged on Alex’s hair. Alex let go of Jack’s dick with a rather loud pop and Jack got on his knees, ready to show Alex what he could do with his mouth. Moans were heard throughout the entire room as Alex thrashed his head against the mattress, thinking it’ll relieve some of the pain that starting to form at the pit of his stomach. Jack came back up and made out with Alex before slipping in two lubed fingers. Alex groaned but didn’t resist. Soon Jack was thrusting his fingers in and out, hitting Alex’s prostate all the time. Alex moaned into Jack’s ears. Jack separated Alex’s legs and pushed his dick forward. Jack hit Alex’s sweet spot repeatedly causing Alex to yell out nonsense.
‘Fu-fucking… whaff… mm… Shit!” Alex yelled over and over again. He clunged onto Jack’s neck. Jack grabbed Alex’s dick and pumped him in rhythm to how he was moving. Soon enough, Alex climaxed into Jack’s hand and all over his stomach while groaning, “Fuck Jack!” and Jack came into the condom. Both boys lay in Jack’s bed, panting messes.
“Well that was fun.” Jack laughed and brought Alex to his sweaty chest. He kissed the top of Alex’s head before dozing off into a nice nap with Alex in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, I said this was only for Koti but hers was so short sigh uihjfnoiwehjrgft I thought it'd be better if I just did Alex too since I didn't want to have a random chapter in the story.
FINALLY SEX.
For A Mess Like Me <--- My new story. It's a straight fic for the first time. Give it a try ye? :)

Comment, subscribe, and long live Jalex,
J