Paradox

Onze.

"Alex, come on! Please answer your phone." Jack hung up after his 6th phone call to Alex. Rain threw a pebble across the frigid lake and watched as it landed in the middle of the frozen water.
"So I'm assuming he didn't answer?" Rian said as he glanced at Jack.
"I swear Rian, you're the only one who can see right through me. I thank God for you everyday. Seriously." Jack rolled his eyes and scooted over to allow Rian to sit on the hood of his car.
"Bro, I think you should give up on this. We should be partying right now but we're here moping about your mistake. If I were you, I would be out there facing my mistake instead of avoiding it.
"Ry, it's not that easy."
"Actually Jack," Rian slid off the car and walked over to the passengers side, "It is. Get your ass back in the car and drive me to Taylor's house."

___

Jack pulled up in front of Taylor's house. He parked the car and sighed out loud.
"Come on, I'm not leaving my bro to mope around all night. Have some fun for a bit, and if you don't want to stay long, find me and tell me you're leaving."
"And where will you be all night?" Rian smirked and opened the door to the car.
"With my beautiful lady of course!"
Jack followed Rian inside the house where he was greeted by Taylor. Her cute as a button nose wrinkled up as she smiled at the two boys.
"Didn't think you guys would make it. Cassadee was going nuts looking for you Rian!" Taylor shouted over the blasting music.
"Where is she?" Rian shouted back. Taylor pointed to the kitchen where both boys spotted the girls.
"Thanks Tay!"
"No problem!" Taylor turned back around once Rian left, "Jack, you look upset?"
"Hmm..? Oh yeah. Just things going on yanno." Taylor nodded and tugged on Jack's hand.
"Well come on! Drinking will numb the pain away for a few hours." Jack half smiled and followed Taylor into the kitchen where he, surprisingly enough, drank his sorrows away.

___

Alex sat on his bed, ear buds in, drumming his fingers against his thighs to Blink 182. His phone vibrated next to him, indicating another stupid phone call from Jack. He sighed and took out one of his buds, reluctantly answering the call.
"What Jack?"
"Open your door." Jack hung up then and Alex looked at his phone, slightly confused at Jack's weirdness. Alex quietly made his way downstairs to open the door to his house. Jack stumbled in and Alex caught him just in time before he went face first into the ground.
"Jack, what the hell?!" Alex huffed out as he helped Jack make their way to the top of the basement stairs.
"Come on, be careful. We'll go slowly." After stumbling pretty much all the way down, they finally made it to the couch.
"Here, lie die. I'll get you some water." Alex quickly made his way upstairs into the kitchen. He brought Jack a glass of water and sat down next to him.
"I may or not be a little tipsy right now." Jack glanced at him and frowned at the disapproving look Alex was giving him.
"So you decided to come to my place?"
Jack nodded, "Mhm. My parents would slaughter me if they knew I drank tonight."
"You didn't drink that much. You're semi-sober."
"I almost had a make-out session with your floor less than five minutes ago, and you're claiming I'm sober? Are you sure you're not drunk Gaskarth?"
"Good point." Alex bit his lip and fiddled with his fingers.
"Plus.. I wanted to see you." Jack lifter up Alex's chin and forced him to make eye contact.
"Why?"
"You ran off earlier. I didn't like that you just up and left." Jack dropped his hand and rubbed his temple.
"Well.. I was upset." Alex scooted a little closer to Jack.
"Did I do something?" Alex arched one of his eyebrows and looked at Jack.
"Right.. I left after we had sex."
"Shush! My parents can probably hear us!" Alex whispered feverishly near Jack's ear. Jack turned and looked from Alex's eyes and down to his lips. He leaned in and brushed their lips together, causing Alex to shutter under the presence. Jack turned his body towards Jack and leaned in more, deepening the kiss. Alex grabbed a good chunk of Jack's hair and brought him down on top of him. Their teeth collided allowing both boys to laugh at how desperate the kiss was getting. Jack lifted himself up and let his hand wander down to rub Alex. Alex moaned and arched his back just a bit. Jack smirked and began kissing his neck. He left a small love bite on the side before going back to meet Alex's plumped lips.
"Alexander William Gaskarth! What are you doing!?" Jack quickly got up and fumbled with getting his hand out of Alex's pants.
"Shit!" Jack quickly got up and swayed in place for a bit before seeing Alex's parents staring at them.
"M-mom.. Da-dad.. It's not what it lo-looks like.." Alex started. Peter approached Jack and punched him square in the eye.
"You faggot! I knew something was up with you!"
"Dad, what the fuck!?" Alex ran straight to Jack's side. Crouching next to him and seeing if he was alright. He was knocked out cold, possibly from the alcohol in his system and from the punch as well. Alex lifted him up and dragged him to the top of the stairs.
"I'm taking him back to his house. Don't bother calling cause I won't answer." Alex dragged Jack up the stairs and out the door to Jack's car. Once he was sure Jack was safe from getting hurt again, he got inside the car and drove off. He didn't go to Jack's house, he didn't want to have his parents hate him. So Alex drove on, not caring where he went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Taylor c:
I'm going to be posting a blog soon so be on the lookout for that. It's going to be called, 'Nearing The End'. It pertains to the stories I've been writing so yeah. Seriously, look for it.