Paradox

Deux.

After Jack left his grandparents’ house, he immediately drove over to Rian's place.
"Ry, Ry! Open up now! What's taking you so fucking long you fat ass!?" Jack banged aggressively against the door until Rian came down his steps.
"What the fuck Jack!? I was in my room. Jesus fucking Christ, you could've dented the door and you know my mom will flip fucking shit if she sees a dent in the door."
"Yeah yeah yeah," Jack said as he pushed past Rian, "I met someone who is fucking cool today!"

"So you come in fucking charging because you've met someone cool today? Just earlier today you were pissed off because you had to go to school and then in lunch you were happy because you started the annual food fight and then you almost cried because Coleman almost suspended you, sometimes I seriously think you're fucking Schitzo."
"Shut up Rian. But he's totally cool and he's going to eat lunch with us all this week and we're going to hang on the weekend. Sound cool? Wait; don't answer that since I don't care what you think. I'll see you tomorrow bro." And just like that, Jack left Rian staring after him confused as usual. Rian was never going to get used to Jack's ever changing mind.

____

Tuesday came too quick for Jack to process. He honestly didn't want to go to school but since he remembered that he had to show Alex around, he might as well at least try to make it to school today. After getting dressed, waking up May, going downstairs and preparing both of their breakfasts, dropping her off next door, Jack was finally on his way to school. He parked in the student parking lot and made his way to the front doors where Zack and Rian were awaiting him.
"So where is that guy you mentioned yesterday?" Rian asked, peering behind Jack to see if Alex was standing behind him.
"I don't know, I guess he's coming in a bus or something." Both Rian and Zack nodded as they followed Jack into the school.
"I'll catch up with you guys in first period; I'm going to wait for the kid by his locker." Rian and Zack continued to first period as Jack waited for Alex to appear.
Ten minutes had passed and Alex soon made his arrival.
"Hey bro didn't think you were coming to school." Jack held out his enclosed fist and Alex pounded it.
"My parents dropped me off. I seriously need a car." Alex sighed and reached in his bag for his schedule where his locker combination was. After opening his locker and unpacking his bag, Alex was finally to start his day.
"Ready for hell, oops, I mean first period?" Alex cracked a smile and followed Jack down the hall to first period. They made their way to first period which was Geometry, Jack's sleeping class. Jack made his way to the back of the class and threw his bag over an empty seat next to him. He saved the seat for Alex when he was done introducing himself to the teacher. Alex made his way to the back of the class and sat in the seat Jack had saved him.
"Hey Jackary!" a girl with blonde hair came over and gave Jack a peck on the cheek. Alex felt his hand enclose immediately. He looked away and tried to call himself down. Why did I just get jealous?
"Hey Katie, where's my boy?"
"Oh he's coming with Rian and Cassadee. I had to leave because they were getting grotesque. Bleh." Katie sat down in the seat right in front of Jack. She turned just slightly and noticed Alex.
"Oh hi, Jack is this your new friend?" Jack nodded and Katie smiled. She extended her skinny, manicured hand towards Alex. Alex politely took it and shook.
"Hi, I'm Alex."
"I'm Katie, Zack's girlfriend." Alex mentally sighed.
"Zack?"
"Oh yeah, he's one of my best buds. You'll meet him soon." Jack said. Alex nodded and watched as more people came into the classroom. He watched Katie with interested. Her blonde curls snugged her heart-shaped face perfectly, and her blue eyes fit her nice, tan complexion. Zack must be a very lucky guy to date someone like Katie. A few minutes passed and two guys and a very pretty girl with red streaks in her hair appeared at the doorway.
Jack leaned over and pointed toward the bulkier one, "That's Zack. And the guy who has his arm draped around the girl is Rian. The girl is Cassadee. She's pretty isn't she?" Alex nodded in acknowledgement. Rian, Zack, and Cassadee made their way to the back of the class. Cassadee sat right next to Katie and they immediately began to chat. Rian and Zack sat on the opposite side of Jack.
"Guys, this is Alex. Alex, this is Rian, Zack, and Cassadee." Everyone waved and Alex was actually happy they weren't judging him. Not yet. Alex shook away the thought and focused his attention on the board. The teacher began his first lesson and Alex soon began his work. Alex was really good at academic things but it bored him easily and he would drift off and start writing lyrics.
"Hey Alex, do you actually get this?" Jack peered at Alex's paper and noticed Alex was finished.
"Yeah."
"Mind tutoring then? My 'rents will kill me when they find out I'm failing fucking math."
"Jack Barakat! Are you cheating?" the teacher yelled from all the way across the room.
"No ma'am, I'm just asking a fellow pupil for some help. I didn't want to disturb you since you looked so comfortable in your seat."
"Mhm, no more talking Mr. Barakat. This is your first and final warning Mr. Gaskarth." Alex nodded and continued to write in his lyric journal. The first period bell rang and Alex collected his things.
"I'll take you to your second period." Alex nodded and followed Jack down the hall and to the staircase that led to the second half of the school. They walked slowly down the hallway cause Alex knew Jack didn't want to go to his second period yet.
"So... What were you writing back in Math?"
"Huh? Oh it’s nothing. Just some random thoughts I guess."
"Oh. Okay. Well here's your class. I'm just down the hall, I'll see you after second period ends." Jack lightly punched Alex's shoulder and jogged off to his second period. Alex had Chemistry and was defiantly not looking forward to not having a class with Jack. Alex walked into the classroom with his head down and walked up to his teacher.
"Hi, I'm Alex."
"Oh yes, nice to meet you. There's a seat next to Miss Cassadee. Miss Pope, will you be kind enough to raise your hand?" Alex looked up and noticed it was the same girl who Rian had his arm draped upon. Alex walked over and sat next to his lab partner.
"Hey! It's you again. Alex right?" Alex nodded and Cassadee smiled, showing her pearly white teeth.
"Well I'm glad I have a new partner, I hated the one before. He never did anything."
"Well you're in luck because I like Chem."
"Thank God! So do I. Only class I actually enjoy going to." She smiled again and Alex took in her features. She had freckles that decorated her face nicely and her dark brown hair with red streaks complemented her nicely fair complexion. Rian and Zack both had beautiful girlfriends. Now all Alex was anticipating was for Jack's girlfriend to make her big entrance. He imagined she would be big breasted, blonde, green eyes, and rather skinny.
"Why are you staring at me Alex?"
"Sorry, I was just mesmerized that you and Katie are really pretty. None of the girls where I used to live where nearly as pretty as you guys."
"Oh Alex, you're going to make me blush. You're so sweet." Cassadee smiled and Alex smiled right back. Class soon began and so far, Alex liked how everything was going so far.
Second period ended and Alex walked out with Cassadee who was very nice and talkative. She told him how she's been dating Rian for the past eight months and how she really loves him but has never said it to him. She also learned a few new facts about Alex and thought he was really funny and immature like Jack. They came out laughing and Jack just stood there with a huge smile on his face.
"Hey look, it's my favorite old person and my new favorite person laughing together!" Jack draped his lanky arms around both Cassadee's and Alex's shoulders. Cassadee shrugged him off and stuck out her tongue at Jack as she made her way down to fourth period.
"Had fun with Cassadee? She tends to talk a lot."
Alex laughed and shook his head, "No she's totally cool. I really like her. So are we going to French now?"
"Yes sir!" They went back down the stairs and headed towards the Foreign Language hallway. It was nearly all the way in the back of the school which made Alex think that the school didn't care as much for foreign languages. Jack walked in first and Alex soon followed. Rian was already in class and was sitting all the way in the back. Alex noticed that all of Jack's friends sit in the back of the class, like the cool kids. Alex sat down next to Jack and noticed another kid sitting at the table where Jack and Rian where. He looked tired and not completely there.
"Hey Blake." Blake smiled and looked at Alex.
"What's shakin' bacon?" Alex cracked a smile.
'I'm Blake and you are?"
"Alex."
"'Sup Alex. Are you good at French?"
"Well considering I am from England, I guess."
"Woah, we've got a keeper guys." Everyone at the table laughed and fourth period started with the teacher speaking in fluent French and Jack shaking his head in confusion.
Fourth period seemed to drag on even for Alex. Lunch was next and Alex was truly happy at the day's events so far.
"I'm starving!" Jack said as they waited in line for their food.
"They hold us hostage for shitty food that will eventually make us fat one day. This is probably the closest we will get to hell." Katie said as the lunch-lady slammed the mashed potatoes on her tray.
"You're such a sweetheart." Katie bitterly said as she rolled her eyes at the lunch-lady. Alex laughed and took his food happily. The group of friends sat near the back, (Alex would have never guessed) and began their insane banter.
"We're going need to find a new singer cause frankly Jack, you can't fucking sing. And Zack, you can't hit those high notes for fucks sake." Rian said through a mouthful of chicken tenders.
"Are you guys in a band?" Alex said as he picked at his vegetables and reluctantly put them in his mouth.
"Yep, we just need a new singer because Rian is right, we fucking suck." said Zack. Katie had one of her small hands enclosed around one of Zack's huge bicep. Alex thought they were a cute couple, almost as cute as Rian and Cassadee who were currently feeding each other.
"Guys, do that on your own fucking time. But yes Alex, we need a new singer. Do you sing?" Jack said as he scoffed down his chicken tenders.
"Uh... No. Sorry. I'd like to see you guys practice someday."
"Yeah, totally." Jack said as he began opening his milk.
"So Alex, do you have a girlfriend back in England?" Cassadee said.
"Uh no, I've been single for months now."
"Aww, really? You're so adorable and sweet, how do you not have a girlfriend?" Katie said it this time receiving a dirty look from Zack. Alex simply shrugged and continued eating his food. Jack was staring at Alex and wondered why Alex was single. He was fucking hot. Plain and simple. It really boggled Jack's mind that something as cute as Alex was single.
Lunch ended quickly and sixth period came. Jack walked Alex to his six period which was Home Ed with one of the nicest Home Ed teachers in the school.
"Dude, you have a really nice teacher. I'm fucking jealous."
"Well I'm glad; will I see you at the end of the day?"
'Yeah man. Totally. Well I gotta go now." Jack walked to the class that was directly diagonal from Alex's class. Alex walked in and saw Zack. Zack smiled and waved for Alex to come over. Alex was grateful and sat right next to Zack who immediately began talking about what was going down on the weekend even though it was only Tuesday. It made Alex smile. Jack had really nice friends and was glad Jack came into his life. High school wasn't going to be that hard now.
Sixth period ended and Alex met up with Jack by his door.
"Hey man, how was your day?"
"Pretty good. I liked it so far. Thanks for introducing me to your friends."
"No problemo Lex."
"Lex?"
"Sorry, slip of the tongue."
"No, I like it." Alex smiled and Jack smiled at the way small dimples formed.
"I'll call you that from here on out."
"Cool." They made their way outside. Rian, Cassadee, Zack, and Katie were waiting for them to come out.
"Hey Alex, want a ride home?" Rian called out.
"Yeah, that'd be great!" Alex turned to Jack who was carefully examining everything about Alex.
"I'll see you later Jack."
"Yeah man. See ya later." was Jack's response to Alex before he headed back to his Mustang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rian's House
Katie Fuhram
Cassadee Pope
Outfits for the girls
Outfits for the dudes

I honestly will start posting this on my Tumblr so I'll show the updates and when they're going to happen. So it'd be nice if you would message me on there asking when I'll update and such. I feel like it'd be better than coming to see messages on here, since it isn't as requested.
AND speaking of requests, I WILL now have requests open. It can be about absolutely anything you want. I'll even write smut for you. And if you want it to be a short story; the minimum for it will be 5-10 chapters, and that's if I like it and you're nice about the wait and how I'll handle it. c:

Hope you enjoyed this. :)

Love and Rockets,
J