Paradox

Six.

Two weeks had passed since Alex had met Koti. They were currently lounging around Alex's living room. His arm was draped around her shoulders and she was slightly leaning on him as they watched X-Men. Koti reached up and entangled Alex's fingers with hers. She has never done that before and it startled Alex a bit and he pulled away.
"I'm sorry Alex. I didn't mean to." Alex shook his head and intertwined their fingers together. He looked up at her and smiled. Her eyes danced from Alex's own and all the way down to his lips. Alex knew exactly what she was implying and he wasn't going to decline the request. He pushed back a strand of hair before leaning in and brushing their lips together. It was gentle kisses at first before it became more intoxicating and Alex's hands starting to roam over her body. They went from cupping her face, to holding her arms, to finally settling on fondling her breasts. She moaned in between the heated kiss which caused Alex to continue squeezing her breasts. Her phone vibrated and instantly they pulled back. She composed herself before answering the call.
"Hello? Oh, yeah. I'll go over now. No, no. It's fine seriously." She stood up and held out her hand to Alex. He grabbed her hand and walked her to the door.
"I gotta go help my friend on a project. I'll see you tomorrow when you come out of school?" Alex nodded and she leaned in to kiss him. His tongue slipped in and he was gripping her hips. She sighed into the kiss and removed Alex's hands from her hips.
"I'll see you later Alex." She pulled away and walked back to her car that was parked in Alex's driveway. He closed the door and placed his back against it. He raised his hand and ran his fingers over his lips where Koti just left her taste. Alex walked back to the couch and could only wish the day went faster so he could see Koti tomorrow.

~~~

It was finally Wednesday and Alex was waiting for Rian to come and pick him up. Alex hadn't talked to Jack in like two weeks. Classes were filled with awkward small talk that Alex hadn't attempted to start a single conversation in a week. He knew Jack was only giving him the 'semi silent treatment' because of Koti. It really didn't bother Alex because now he knew how much of a dick Jack actually is. His opinion didn't matter to Alex. Or so he thinks. Alex sat through sixth period with Zack who was talking to Bobby. Alex didn't really mind because he was going to see his girlfriend in a couple of minutes. He called her last night and asked her out and she almost desperately said yes.

"Hey Alex, what's up?"
"Not much. Just thinking about the flavor of your lips still lingering on my lips." He heard her giggle and almost immediately started to smile.
"Is that so? How do you like the taste?" Alex knew she was teasing him and it drove him crazy.
"Enough that I actually think we should do it more often."
"Yeah... Yeah definitely. I'd love to be your girlfriend Alex." Alex could practically hear her smile through the phone.
"Cool, see you after school tomorrow Koti." He hung up and stared at the ceiling in his room.


The final bell rang and Alex almost bolted out the room if only Zack hadn't grabbed him by the arm.
"Woah bro, why in such a rush? I gotta ask you something."
"Sorry, shoot."
"Wanna go on a double-date er well, sextuplet-date with Rian, Cassadee, Katie, Jack, and Tyler."
"Yeah sounds good... Wait, who's Tyler?" Zack rubbed his hand behind his head.
"Uh, Jack's date." Alex made a big 'O' with his mouth but nodded anyways.
"Kay. Well I gotta go, text me." Zack smiled and Alex walked slowly out. Not even in a great mood anymore. Jack had a boyfriend. It seriously shouldn't bother him but it does. He pushed open the double doors and looked up to see his girlfriend standing outside of her Range Rover waiting for him. He looks over to his side and sees Jack, Rian, Cassadee and Katie by Jack's Mustang. Alex smiled mostly to himself and he considered walking over but second guessed it. He'll see them over the weekend. He walks over to Koti and she wraps her arms around his neck. He drops his bag and picks her off the ground and spins her. She giggles and now his back is against the Range Rover. He leans in and they kissed intensely. Alex stops it and looks up to find two dark brown eyes staring at him. It was Jack and he watched everything go down. Jack raised both of his hands and started clapping. Alex glared back at Jack because seriously, this was not his fault. Well, not all his fault.
"What?" Koti turned around to look back but clearly didn't know where Alex was glaring at.
"Nothing babe, let's go home." Her face lit up when he called her babe and she walked over to the driver’s side. Alex looked back to find Jack still staring. He flipped Jack the finger and got into Koti's car fast. He seriously couldn't handle Jack's fucking attitude.
Jack stood there watching as the car sped off. If Alex wanted to play games, well he just made this the most interesting game Jack has ever played.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tyler Hanson

So I'm posting this because I will not update during the week. \m/ So I thought I'd be nice and update the same day and yeah. Sorry it's short lol. And sorry I fast forward it two weeks. Oops.