Status: Work in progress

We'll Carry On

Chapter 3

"Tell me! Tell me everything you know!" He screamed into my face.

"I don't know ANYTHING! I swear!" I yelled back.

"Bullshit! What do you know?!" He got a knife and cit my arm. I yelped.

"I don't know anything!"

"The more you lie, the more you'll pay." He picked up a syringe with a green substance in it. He almost injected it into my arm when a Drac came in, "Sir, we have one." He immediately dropped said syringe and ran out the door wit the Drac. Then one Drac came up to me and shot me.

I sprung up and was breathing heavily. I looked around and saw a shadow, I grabbed my gun, "Don't move!" The light turned on and I saw that said shadow was Ray.

"Hey, it's just me!"

"Oh, sorry. Why are you down here?"

"I heard you talking and screaming in your sleep and I came, well, the guys made me come down here and check on you"

"Wait, I woke up everyone?" He nodded, "Oh..."

Silence.

"Hey Ray.. would you...uh... do you mind..." I sighed, "Will you sleep with me?" He raised his eyebrows and I caught on, "Not like that Ray..." I rolled my eyes and we both laughed.

"Yeah, I will" He turned of the lights and came in the bed. There was a big space between us until I moved closer to him and buried my face into his chest. He rapped his arm around my waist and rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

***

I woke up to the sight of Ray's hair, I yawned and he turned around.

"Morning babe" He pecked my nose.

"Mornin" I laid my head on his chest.

We layed there still waking up, until he suggested that we get some food and I agreed.

"Hey, you might want to get dressed first" He looked down at me.

"Yeah... that might be best" I grabbed my pants and attempted to brush my hair with my fingers but gave up. Ray was chuckling at my failure.

"Hey, shut up"

"Aw, is someone upset?" He asked in a childish voice.

"No" I crossed my arms and pretended to pout. We both laughed and he walked over to me and kissed me, we parted and then went upstairs.

Only Ghoul and Poison were there, we all said morning and ate. Kobra finally emerged from his room, went over to the cabinet and glanced over at us. Shut the cabinet and went back into his room.

"I'm gonna go talk to him" I got up, but Poison grabbed my arm.

"Don't. He'll be fine"

"Obviously not. He didn't act like this before I came here, did he?" No answer "I wanna know why"

"Please don't. Give him a few days and if he's still like this, then you can. Ok?"

"Fine" And we finished eating in silence.

Fun Ghoul said he was going to go check on the bike and I came with him.

"Wait, you can work on bikes?" I nodded, "Dude, that's fuckin' hot"

I laughed, "Thanks. My dad and bro taught me everything"

"Awesome" We chatted, worked, cleaned, and checked the parts. He even told me his name which was Frank, and I told him mine. But nothing was broken, but everything was dusty and dirty. But what can you expect when you're in a desert? After a few hours, cuts, laughs and grease stains, we we're finished. We walked in and got some drinks.

"That was fun"

"Yeah. That's my favorite hobby" He said.

"Mine too. Anything involving cars or motors I'm in for." I took a sip of water.

"Dude, you're like the best chick ever." We both laughed and talked about engines. Until Ray walked in and laughed at us.

"Damn guys, look like you got attacked by cans of grease" We both looked at each other, we had grease spots all over ourselves and clothes.

"Well, it was definitely worth it" Frank said.

"Yes it was" I threw away my bottle. "But I think I'm gonna shower" I kissed Ray on the cheek and said bye to them both.

I went down to my room and started my shower. It felt great to have one after so many months of not having them, I finally finished and looked around for a towel but couldn't find one.

"Ray!" No answer "Ray!" He came into the room.

"Yeah? What's wro-" He stopped mid-sentence when he just saw me there. "Oh my God!" He went upstairs and returned with a towel.

"Thank you. I probably should have asked where those were before hand..." I wrapped the towel around myself and Ray left. "That was so awkward" I said to myself. I got dressed and went upstairs getting bored of doing nothing down in the room.

No one was there, and I figured they were all in their rooms so I went outside and remembered that my bag was still at my old hideout.

I went back inside and went to Frank's room.

I knocked, "Come in"

"Hey" I closed the door "I know you're probably gonna say no, but can I borrow your bike?" I asked in a small voice.

"Uh... Only if you promise not to do anything to it. Go ahead"

"I won't. Thanks!" I got the keys from him and before I left he asked the question I was hoping he wouldn't.

"Why do you need it?"

"Oh, I just wanna take it out for a ride"

"Uh-huh. Now, what's the real reason?" Damn, he was good.

"My bag is at my old hideout and I need it"

"Why? It's that time of the month again?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, it's not. But it does have my stuff and valuables in there" He was quiet for a second.

"Then I'm going with you. No one goes by themselves in this group"

I sighed, "...Fine. Let's go"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, soooooooo sorry I haven't updated I'm moving soon and everything has been crazy!

Anyways, hope you enjoy!