‹ Prequel: Dead And Gone
Status: Finished <3

Why Don't I Just Drop Dead?

2008-2009

School Sucks

I haven't met anybody (yet) that has gone through every year of school absolutely loving it. And I honestly don't think that I will...but somebody can always prove me wrong.

Umm, I've been hanging out with a whole bunch of different "crowds" this year. I was told that I was the only white girl to hang out with a huge black crowd. But I'm not racist, and that's probably why. (Because no matter how many times a person can admit it, most of the people in my school are racist.)

So during the first four periods of the day, I hang out with different people in my Culinary Arts class, since we all have Spanish (first period) and then Culinar (periods 2-4) together. Mostly I hang out with the "popular" people, or other different people. Most of them are "popular" anyways. I'm not saying that I'm "popular"...just well-known.

Then for lunch, I hang out with "punks" (I swear on my life that they call themselves this, not other people. Other people call them 'emo'. Ugh.). They're actually really cool...well most of them are. I sit with Gina, Matt, Melissa, Katie, and Jordan. The first three are amazing, they always find a way to make me crack up, and most times break my depression. Katie, however, is just plain annoying and only sits with us because she is in the same career as Gina, Matt, and Melissa. And Jordan...well, I just don't like her. I have Culinary Arts with her, and hardly anybody likes her. And I know that that is really mean for me to say, but trust me when I say that I have my reasons. And she only sits with us because she is friends with Katie.

For American History (periods 5 and 6) I sit with Marvina. I do have a few other friends in there, but Marvina is one of my bestest friends, and we both swear that we were separated at birth (despite the one fact that everybody keeps reminding us off, she's African American). That doesn't mean anything though.

And lastly, for Intermediate Algebra (periods 7 and 8), I sit with Marvina (who is in every one of my classes), Kashi, and Devonte' (who I have known since kindergarten). They are all African American. Again, I am not racist. I am just trying to paint a picture for you guys to see.

BUT...

the end of the marking period was last week, and I got all A's. Thank God. This suprises me though. This being because I am having a horribly hard time in every single subject and getting B's average on all of my tests. So I have no idea how I got those grades.

My History teacher (who was my Civics / Economics teacher last year) and my Math teacher both are getting frustrated with me. Mr. Rodgers (history) says that he knows that I understand it and that I am looking too deeply into the subject that we are on and that I should stop, so that I will get less confused. There are also a lot of big words used in that class. I am not good at vocabulary at all as you could probably tell if you read my stories. I have the vocabulary level of a 5th grader. I have everything at the level of a 5th grader. I tell Mr. Rodgers that I don't understand a lot. Sometimes he tells me that I have more potential then I tell myself, that I know more things then I think. Other times he tells me that I don't need to understand it. But most times he breaks it down for me.

My math teacher, Mrs. Wilson is a totally different subject. I can't stand her at all. I am so close to hating her. She is a total bitch and tries to be cool. That never works. We had new assigned seats a while ago, and apparantly she was in a bitchy mood, because she yelled at me and Kashi for me doing nothing wrong at all and Kashi putting her work away.

*rolls eyes*

She is really retarded. She almost gave us a freaking detention. She told me that "you rolled your eyes and said whatever to me when I told you something."

Bitch please. I didn't do that.

So ever since then, she's hated me and Kashi, and started disliking Marvina because she moved to sit with us after that. She ignores me when I try to ask her questions or answer / solve the question that we are going over.

She actually yelled at me again, telling me that if I didn't know what we were doing then I needed to go and get a fucking tutor. HELLO!!! Does anybody see anything wrong with that? SHE'S THE FUCKING TEACHER! If it is a new unit that we are learning then you need to teach me. You can't expect me to just know that shit.

But After Many Paragraphs Of Complaining

I started working at McDonalds. Don't hate. I actually (kind of) like it. I like it when I'm not getting bitched at my stupid customers.

I met a guy there. I work with him. I like him, and he likes me. Its so...different for me. He compliments me all the time. No guy has ever complimented me the way he does. I don't love him, but I definately like him. But its crazy though, he asked me if I had a boyfriend...or in his words "boo", and I told him no. Then he asked if I wanted one and we got into this discussion of what would happen if we did go out...but we didn't make it official. So idk if I'm single or taken. Ha. Its funny.

Wow...

Well, I don't have anything else to write right now, but I just needed to write something, and this is the only "story / blog" thingy that I don't need to think about because its all true and I don't need to make up anything.

So there you go.

Peace Homie.
♠ ♠ ♠
11 / 4 / 08
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY MARVINA!!!!

"OBAMA '08"