‹ Prequel: Dead And Gone
Status: Finished <3

Why Don't I Just Drop Dead?

2008-2009

June 5, 2009

Junior Year. Some say that it's the hardest year in high school. I can understand where people see this in a number of ways. When you apply for a college, the eleventh grade year reports are what they look at. Junior year is also said to be the most busiest years in our high school career. It is where you take the most classes and it is also the most crucial to you grade point average.

But, for the most part this year, I think it went pretty easily. Maybe God granted me this easy year because of the struggles that I have had in the past two years. Maybe I just found the true me and was proud enough to let the whole world know. Either way, I know that I mostly had a great time this year and I grew a lot.

Although, nobody and no thing is perfect. We all have rough spots here and there. The first half of the year was awesome. I had every single class with my best friend, which strengthened our relationship. We always sat together and helped each other out. My courses, math and history, came easy to me. I was able to get excellent grades in those classes, raising my GPA.

However, things changed as times progressed. My best friend started treating me differently around her other friends. This was a negative eggect. She denied any fact of this possibly being true. I could understand, and I still can, but that doesn't change the pain it brought. Because the only way we could come to a resolution was if she noticed that there was a problem.

This hapened right before I got into a car accident that could have killed me, yet I came out without a scratch. My best friend was the first one to call me begging me to tell her that I was alright. We were able to figure out our problems and I can enjoy my best friend's company.

Unfortunately, my mom's car did not come out without a scratch. No it was totalled, totalled beyond repair. I had ruined our family's vacation with my wrecklessness.

At first, nobody was really sure if we would still be able to go down to Florida. We informed all of my family that resided down there, and they said that they were going to help out in any way possible. My grandather gave us his credit card number so that we could rent a car for a month. That didn't work because of complications. So a couple of days later, we found out that we were going to fly down to Florida. Fun, fun.

But yeah, I really don't know. I grew and matured a lot over this year, I know that I have. I mean, I guess that's what eleventh grade does to you. All I know is that it's finally over and I only have one year left to go. June 2010, here I come!
♠ ♠ ♠
It's pretty short, but that's three parts to my junior year.