‹ Prequel: Dead And Gone
Status: Finished <3

Why Don't I Just Drop Dead?

2009-2010

Senior year at last. It seems like it came with the blink of an eye, but at the same time could have lasted an eon of lifetimes.

There is so many events that come with the privilege of being the upper classmen. We have a huge section of the yearbook dedicated to us as well as senior prom and GRADUATION! The last three years are finally done and over with and all we have to worry about is these last 140 days or something like that.

Thankfully with the school that I go to, I will only have to be in school for half of the year. So I will be leaving my school at approximately 11:30am every day and either go home or go directly to work. We call it "Co-Op" which is basically where my Culinary Arts instructor teams up with my employer at McDonald's to grade me on my employability skills in the real world.

I appreciate how this will be happening as well as enjoy every minute of it because this is why I decided to come to the high school that I did. I applied for a Vo-Tech school with the knowledge that I will be Co-Oping in my senior year. Now that it is finally here, I can't wait to get started.

Imma be making that fast cash to pay for my growing bills on my car. :)