‹ Prequel: Dead And Gone
Status: Finished <3

Why Don't I Just Drop Dead?

Senioritis

Senioritis. I have no idea if it's real or not. I really don't care if it isn't. It is completely real now. Because I've been diagnosed with it by so many people. I'm hardly into the school year, and I know that I'm going to be skipping a LOT of days. I've already skipped one day last week, and I fully intend on skipping sometime this week.

It's not like school's that hard. I just don't feel like doing it. It's a whole bunch of bull shit now. And the worst part is I only stay in school for half the day anyways. I have two classes. Contemporary Citizenship and Chemistry. What's C.C.? Contemporary Citizenship is learning all about the financial world. Although I do feel the class necessary, I can't be bothered with it. It is really quite a bother; but then, everything seems to be a bother to me now days. As for Chemistry, well, I never wanted that class anyways. And I've got shitty classmates, so we never get around to learning anything anyways. All of the stuff that I've successfully learned in there is stuff that I could have learned in 7th grade. That's a bummer.

And then after that I leave. But that's the reason on why I know I'm going to skip a lot this year. Because it's just so pointless in going. I go, don't learn anything, waste my time, and then go home, just to get ready to go to work. Even when I'm not doing anything, I feel like I need to be doing something. I'm just so busy...I do not like that feeling.

And to top that off, college? So not going on my plate. I don't even want to think about touching it. I've registered for the SAT's. And that's about it. I have yet to apply for any scholarships, or any colleges for that matter. Here's what I've reasoned it down to:

The only thing I'm good at, is knowing what I'm not good at. And that's a really long list, so I'm not even going to write it up here. Because I'm actually in an okay mood right now, and I don't feel like being a kill joy to myself. But lets just say that the list that I wrote down took up six pages.

>.<

Yeah. I just feel like rebelling and completely breaking every rule that was made for me; at school, at home, and at work (which is totally not good because I almost got myself fired yesterday).

So it's whatever. I'm filling my time right now with useless crap that I'm never gonna need. But here's my update for right now. Love it or hate it or some median if you will. I don't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
October 19, 2009