‹ Prequel: Dead And Gone
Status: Finished <3

Why Don't I Just Drop Dead?

2009 - 2010

More than half way done. I'm so excited. I passed Chemistry and C.C. with flying colors (96% & 98%). Right now I am second in my class, hopefully by the end of the year I'll be valedictorian. My classes now are English 12 and World History. I hate both. But of course, if you read the other posts then than wouldn't come as a surprise.

It's hard on the entire class of 2010 right now though, because one of our classmates passed away in February because of a fatal car accident. If only we didn't get all of that snow. This is how it went down, she was on her way to work and needed to stop and get gas. Well, because of all of the snow we got, when the snow plows pushed all the snow to the side of the road the piles were about 7 feet, if not more. She tried pulling out onto one of our major highways and didn't see any cars coming. And then a car came as she merged out. The car was so much bigger than hers. She may have survived if that were it. But it wasn't. After that, a snow plow came onto the highway and completely plowed her car over. So, yeah. That was a difficult time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now our second to last day of school. I sit here in my English class writing this while my classmates watch the movie "Radio". I have finally finished my speech and now I just need my speech adviser to go over it with me. Unfortunately, it is not a speech I wrote because I am Valedictorian. However, I am the Salutatorian, which is the second best. I am disappointed in myself for not trying harder, but at the same time, I made a footprint in my school. And that was one of the reasons I wanted to become Valedictorian.

About my attendance, yeah. It sucked. I don't think that there was a week where I did not skip school. But I'm graduating now, and that's all that matters. I don't ever have to walk through these hallways again to learn something new. I AM DONE.

I made it. Four years of hell, but I came out alive. And even though there are some things that I am not proud of, and that I am ashamed of, I am so fucking proud of myself that I didn't do anything that would damage my future.

Next year I am going to Del-Tech which is our state's community college. I am going for free under our SEED Scholorship. And no, I am not going for a Culinary Arts Major. As much as I thought I loved Culinary in ninth grade, I'm just not cut out for that. I don't like it. So instead, I am going to major in Hospitality Management Technology. I start next fall, and I don't know how it's going to turn out. But I have a feeling that college is going to be so much better than high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
The pictures below are from my graduation, sorry they were taken on a shitty camera. lol

Image

Image

Image