Organization vamp girl

Organization vampire girl

The beginning
“your mom and dad love so don’t worry what happens to us”, “mom dad where are you”, “your mom and dad disappear but don’t worry will find you home”, “eeekkk she bit him there blood on her mouth get away from her” was Lucia remembering about her past on a dark and raining night. Lucia looking out at sky felling lonely as the heartless roam around “aachoo” “man hate the rain Lucia said as she walking around in a white dress looking for a place to stay “hay look it’s the vampire run! Some kids said running “why do people are scared me I don’t look scary, I don’t hurt people I just wish someone can accept me and maybe help me find my parents Lucia said as she sighed as she was walking a lot of big heartless appear “great not to get much sleep tonight. Lucia running and jumping at super fast taking down heartless with her vamp powers then came coat things with a symbol “ok I never seen these before but whatever these are there going down” said Lucia. Lucia summons her keyblade and took them down. After she done she notices everything was frozen even the rain “what’s going on?” then she heard footsteps and saw someone in a black “who are you?? Lucia said “are you Lucia? Said a man a deep voice “ya??? How do you know??” Lucia said “I knew you dad and you used the same keyblade as him he said “so want do want” she said” “I want you to come with me to the organization he said “and why should i Lucia in a mad tone “we been keeping a eye on you, you seem lonely the other members have powders so you fit right in and we help you with your powders and lock new ones he said “new ones want are you talking about? She said “you don’t know much about your father do you said “not much mom and dad disappear mysterious when I was 5, the only thing I know that my mom was vampire and my dad normal but he was able summons keyblade Lucia said feeling sad “no your dad was not normal he was something else he said “what do mean? Lucia said “come with me you find the answers he said smile “ok but I’m watching you she said “ok” he said and took her hand and summon a black portal, and then they walk in.
To be continue