Organization vamp girl

the morning

part 4
lucia got up from here bed, she peek out her door to see if there anyone around and saw no one and stared to head to the kitchen. when she got she saw xyla and alex there eating. "hay is lucia had good sleep" ask alex "ya it was nice to be in a bed not on the street" said lucia "ya your one of us other that you still have a heart, i think" said xyla "yes i do have a heart.......wait you people dont have heart? ask lucia "ya they didnt tell you yet we die and lost are hearts we dont feel anything we are nobodys just like your dad said xyla "...if thats so how did my dad love my mom and had me" lucia question and got vary confuse "we dont know that much about your dad maybe ask the ones that been here longer like saix or zigbar or ask are superior if you can get of hold of them" said alex "ok i'll look into it and anything else i look out for like the red head keep on looking at me" lucia ask "well if thats so you better watch out for that one he player but if you feel like dateing here what is luxord is mine and alex has thing with xaldin, roxes and xion are a thing and a some what thing going on and off with larxene and marluxia the other thing stay on good side saix he scary at times" said xyla "...thanks for tip and dont worry i dont feel like dateing anyone, i just what to train to get stonger and want know about what im am and info about dad" said lucia as she walk to fridge and got out some food then sat next to xyla. "yes! thats good be storng" xyla said she gave her hi five to her and alex, then they sat down and ate. later more organization people came in luxord,vexen,xigber and zexion came then stared eating. "i see that part vampire nobody can eat food" said xigbar "dont you need blood?" ask vexen "yes but i'll only need blood every 2 week and just had some just recently" lucia said. "interesting" vexen said " at least we dont have to worry for it now" xigber said snarky tone lucia got annoyed but went back to eat. then over next 3 minutes the got crowded in the room, demyx came in and waved at her, then she saw xion with her hood down saw she face and "good morning to all and especially you lucia" said axel as he came in sat down across from her and wink, she saw him with his red shorts and topless that show his muscles and messy hair that made him look cute, lucia face got all red"no fair, show off" lucia whispered to xyla "ya watch out for that do give in" she whispered back.lucia shook her head went back to eating, then saw roxes came in looking like vary sleepy he sat down next to xion then in his tired manner, he sighed then banged head on the table, lucia look at him in a questionable look " his he ok" lucia ask "ya he just not a morning person and the tired from last night mission" said xion "dont worry he vary tough so no need to worry" said axel as he pat on roxes head then began to eat.later as eveybody was almost done eating lucia got up and stared head out."lucia when you get to your room get dress in are coats met me buy the big room where we discuss what your going to do" said saix "ok said lucia as she walk into her room got change into there coat "this is terrible why do they wear these" said lucia as look in the mirror, then she walk in the big room saw saix and alex then walk to them. "ok lucia as you dont know what we do round here other then the training and the chores we go on mission to take out heartless and go to other worlds useing the portals of darkness but since your new here alex will take you the training room will teach you the ways we do this" said saix as lucia glared at "work he didnt tell this.. im not doing it" lucia said mad "well you now know you have suck it up" said saix as he irritated and alex senses this got nervous "ok what are yo..." then alex covers her mouth "lucia is going to fine and dont worry saix i'll teach her the ways" said alex as she open the portal and grab lucia arm and drages her in.