Organization vamp girl

new day

"what are you doing here" ask lucia "hay there cutey i been looking for you" said axel "what you what " ask lucia trying not to blush "i was thinking since your new here i show you where me, roxas and xion were have fun and hag" "....i dont know right now im trying learn who im am and my dad right now" said lucia "umm i dont know much about him but i can teach some new things" he said as he hold her cheek, she got all red but tilted her head away. "no thanks" she said as she walk in her door and shut the door. "im not giveing up" herd axel said behind the door, she listen on the door herd him walked away,then lucia walk to her bed and put her face on the pillow "gaaa why he so hard to ignore he just so hot" lucia yell into her pillow, lucia got up and walk to her closet change into her black dress "ok ok he just a guy i just need to focus on my origin tomorrow go to library get info on nobodys" she said as she got into her bed and fell a sleep. the next moring lucia got up and stared walking to the library, when she got there she saw there so many she doesn't know where to start "so many books let see" she said as she notice of her corner of eyes she saw zexion sleeping on the couch, then walk next to him "hay zexion" lucia said as she sake on the shoulder "wa ...... oh hay there lucia what you doing here" said zexion walking up "i could ask you same question but i came here for info on nobodys like you guy and me" said lucia "ok kind of figured you ask that soon" he said as he grabs a book then give it to her "ok hope this help some of your questions and dont forget he down and get someing to eat" said zexion "thanks for the tip" lucia said as she walk out the head to her room and sat on her bed and stared reading. she she was reading she did learn that nobodies are born when the heart is swallowed by darkness and there what left behind giveing a nobody a form but they dont have emotion but some nobodys have some memories of there past so they know how act or show emotion also gain abilities to fight and have weapons and she learn we open up corridor of darkness to crossover to other worlds and places but but they cant go though with out there coats or they disappear only people with hearts of pure light and strong with darkness can walk though"maybe because im a vampire i can walk fine.. i dont know i'll have ask him" said lucia she keep on reading learning much she can but other then that lucia didnt fine if they have kids for if they get there heart back. "ok... how dad can love mom and how am i even born and dose axel even like me with no heart...but so xyla said they can date so maybe.... i dont know ill just have to keep on learning about us?" lucia said as look at the time realize she miss breakfast but didnt care "knock knock she heard at her door, she open so see it was saix "what you what" lucia ask "just let you know there no training today but leader what you clean eveybody room" said saix lucia gave a funny look "and why dose he want to do that" lucia said snarky tone "because eveybody today has to clean the castle today" he said in a tone "ok ok i get it is there anything i need?" lucia ask "yes here equipment you need" said saix as he hand her a mop, bucket, rubber gloves and detergent things. "ok now that have it get cleaning" he said as he left though a portal "....ok lets start now let see which room to go first" said lucia as she walk down the hall.