Organization vamp girl

day of cleaning part 2

part 7 / part 2
"oh axel dont sared us like that" said roxas as they both breathing heavily "aww what the fun in that" axel said as he was messing up roxas hair "so what you 2 doing here roxas arent you supposed clean the halls" axel ask "well im helping lucia cleaning room since she helping me by useing her bats clean the halls" he said "aww lucia arent you helper and vary cool with the bats" axel said as he smile and pat her on the back and lucia trying not blush "ok since i'm down with my chore ill help you out" he said "of course the more the merrier and we can get alot done faster so we can get xion and eat ice cream together, so what you think lucia" said roxas "ok... fine with me" she said shrugged "good let get my room done" axel said as he open the door they walk in "so axel....when you clean last time" roxas pick up some clothes on the foor lucia saw it was vary messy with paper and video games scatter around "ok lets get this over with" roxas said as they start cleaning they got all the games on next to the tv, paper on this desk then pick up his clothes and put in the hamper and made his bed "ok were done next demyx room" lucia said "ok i dont think going there he cleaning the pool" said axel they walk out of the room, luica remember that his room was ok it wont take long. they got through it fast next got luxord room and saw his room vary organized and she can tell he was a tidy person other then card scatter around they pick them up they and clean the foor. "ok thats done now to larxene room" lucia said walk to her room intill she notice they stop "you guys not comeing" lucia question "well wait outside" axel said muttered "ya she kill us if we enter her room" said roxas nervous "ok ill be back" she said as she knock her door "who is it" larxene voice from inside "is lucia im supposed clean eveybody room"lucia said "oh forgot about that come in" she open the door "ok you can clean my room but stay out my closet and keep you bats out my room" larxene said in a tone that gave her shivers, but she continue garb cleaning supplies and saw her room was vary tidy cleaning got her foor clean and dust the room "ok im done" lucia said as look at larxene reading book they lucia walk out "ok your not bad maybe we can get along" larxene said as close the door "ok..... ok guys im done" lucia walk too them with her bat picking are stuff "good larxene isnt the nicest and feminine girl youll ever met in this organization she has biggest temper" said axel as they all 3 walk to marluxia room she knock on the with no answer so they walk in and saw that he keep his in care pretty well he had alot of flowers lucky there water so one less thing to do. after that they lefth the room ''ok roxas you next"lucia said as he look at him "ok" said as he open his room she saw his room a littie cramped with furniture but in good way he had game systems, computer, tv and some cds, there was some stuff on foor but they pick it up and his clothes "good now to my other friend xion" said roxas as the left his room it take long get there and knock, xion open the "oh guys your done with your work" ask xion "almost were helping out lucia so we can hang soas we can" roxas said walk into her room "ok understand hi am xion i like your bats" she said as shook lucia hand and touch her bats. lucia saw he room was ok where she big book self and big beanbags. they got though vary fast "ok since we going hang im going tag along" said xion "thats fine with me" said lucia as they head to xyla room they kock on door to see xyla open up the door "ok there a lot of you....lucia nice bats" said xyla give them questionable look "we done and what lucia get soon so we can hang" said axel "ok..come on in" said xyla they all walk in saw it vary clean other then some paper and card around but pick them up, then left her room "now the most bad one" said axel "more bat then you" said lucia in funny tone then roxas and xion laugh "good one" said roxas barely breathing "ok ok i get lets get this done" axel said snarky tone when they got there the kock there no answer where open up to see a big mess clothing and food juck in foor and it was vary cramped with medium trampoline and hamic and games eveywhrere "ok lets do this" they all said "they picked up the garbage and throw in the trash then pick up her laundry and vacuum her room and mop and pick up her game and put away and the made her bed it took a hour to finish when they done she made bats go way "man thats was hard ok now that were done lets go two twilight town" said axel ".....twilight town! that where im form and dont like me because my vampire side" said lucia sounding concern "dont worry your with us they wont touch and we be on clock tower they wont bug us" said axel as he hold her hand that made heart jump a little summon a black portal and then they all walk in. when they came out she saw they where on top of big clock tower " ok you 3 wait here i'll get us some sea salt ice cream" said axel as he left " lets sit and watch the sunset" said xion as all 3 sat down "so you 3 do this evey time" ask lucia "most of them time this where we can almost feel like we have emotion" said roxas smilleing "oh ok" lucia said as she look at the beautiful sky "hay there im back" said axel as he hand eveybody blue color ice cream "um never try ice cream here" said lucia "go on you'll like it" said axel lucia took a bite it and was surprise by the flavors " it vary saltey but sweet" said lucia as she continue eating her ice cream"he he" both roxas and xion giggle "that what they all say when they try it" said axel as he pat her on the head makeing her blush and stared to giggle two. after they where done and sunset down and got dark "ok lucia when your done with things eveyday lets do this again or hang in are rooms and play" said axel "...ok sound like fun" said lucia "good your are friend now" xion said " yay now lets ge back" said roxas they all walk back to black portal, then they came out they all when to there rooms. lucia change into pajamas and got into her bed "long day but it wasnt bad i have friends now" she smiled and lay down and fell asleep.