Organization vamp girl

day with a friend

part 8
over the next week lucia has been training to fight with her keyblade learning the ways and after that she when get ice cream with her friends. later the next day soon she find her self going to the meeting and siting there her own thone being bored with him talking about hearts and other worlds she already new about from reading book here. she can see axel sleeping and surpise that xemnas didnt see that and roxas and xion and looking bored , but after little later they where dont and xemnas dismiss everybody and some left by portals and walked out. "oh my gosh are these meetings we have are so boring" lucia asked exhausted from today "ya most of the time" axel said rubbing his eyes from the sleep. "cant believe he didnt catch you sleeping" said lucia poking axel on the head "ha ha im vary good at it and you look at me sleeping lucia" axel said as he mess up her hair makeing her blush. "no i..." "dont leave us out" roxas and xion said as they walk in front of them. the four walk down the hall before...both roxas and axel phone "all man now what" axel said as the two look at there phone. "one of these days im going to kill him" roxas said as he open a portal. "sorry look like we have a mission see you two for ice cream?" said axel "ya she you later you two" she xion they left and things got quite "so lucia those two are gone and we dont have go on mission today shall i show you my favorite place i like to visit? ask xion "sound good where at? lucia ask "ill show you" xion said as she open a portal and the two walk in. when they came out she saw that there on a island next a beautiful sea water "wow this look so cool" lucia said as she take off her shoes and feels sand and the water on her feet, xion did the same two "ya me and the other two come here when we have off and have a beach day where we go swimming and eat ice ceam and others things" xion said a pick up a seashell had one over to lucia "vary cool next time that happens i join" lucia said cheerfully "sound like a planed come on like show you more" xion said as the y walk to the secret place where she then darwings "vary cool where this door go" ask lucia "to other worlds some where some kids when on journey but that story for another time" said xion as put her hand on darwing with two kids handing something to eachother, but lucia shrug it and walk out the cave "here one more thing i know you like" xion said as she pick a star shape fruit from a tree and give it to lucia "what is it? look yummy" ask lucia "well there a legend if two people share one they become bonded and part of each other lives no matter what" xion said with a smile "why give me one" lucia ask "i think you should share one with axel i know you like him" xion said chuckling "watttt i dont like him" lucia said with her face red "oh come on i seen the way you look at him i know when someone has a crush, they way roxes like me" said xion " but dont you not have hearts so how you know the feeling?" ask lucia in question "even if we dont dont mean we know how to feel we use are memories to know how to feel and who knows we may have hearts we just may not know now maybe it was like that with your dad" said xion "........good point i'll have to think about it but i dont know if he like me" said lucia "ya he dose he talk about you a lot when your not around and seen his face he has that look, so ask him out soon" said xion "...i'll have to think about it dont say anything intill i say something to him" lucia said as put the fruit down "ok sound like a plan, is geting to that time to met them at tower for ice cream" said xion as the two grab there shoes and walk in the portal and end up to there place and got some ice ceam and look at the sunset,. "hay there you two where you two when to" ask axel as him and roxes "i show her are favorite place we go to when we have off" said xion "oh you meen destiny island, ya that cool plase what you think lucia"ask roxes "look beautiful cant wait for us be there next time" said lucia as hold up a blue seashell she took along " glad you like i know youll have good time" said axel winking as he put his arm around her as he chuckled and lucia quickly look away blushing and she she can hear xion and roxes giggling. later as sun set down and they down with there ice cream the gang when back home and when to there rooms, lucia change into pajamas and crawled into her bed. she thought what she said " ummm next time he......." said lucia as close her eyes and drifted to sleep.