The Seven Sons: The Slave

The Seven Sons: The Slaves 2 Drake

Chapter Two

I could hear slight movement out in the lounge and I knew that our new slave would be out there setting the table and probably dreading the moment that she had to come and wake us up. It wouldn’t be long now because the sun was starting to come up.
I wonder what she will look and be like, probably just like all the others, with so much make-up on because the guards want to hide their ugliness. She will probably be stunned when she sees how handsome we are and then she will act all submissive to impress us, which we all hate.
Knowing Talon she will be so ugly, ever since our rivalry started. We used to actually be the best of friends, that’s how he became close to my father and because he is one of the best official guards. That friendship didn’t end until we decided to play a joke on him. The joke was that we would set him up with a really ugly girl, who would get really clingy to the point of annoyance, so I guess you could say that she tended to come on a little too strong. Well, he ended up trying to break up with her when she started to get too close and kind of became a stalker. She didn’t like that, obviously, so some how she found out that he had a sister and that he had run away from home so that he could make a better life for the both of them then he could come back and get her.
Well, I guess she found out that he had went back to get his sister, but when he got there she wasn’t there. The girl took advantage of the fact that he didn’t know where his sister, by telling him that his sister was probably be a teenage prostitute, since she would fourteen years old, two years ago. Anyways, he got really defensive like he knew that it wasn’t true, when supposedly he didn’t know anything. That was pretty much the way that everyone found out about the fact that he had a sister; my brothers and I tried to talk to him about it but he just closed himself off from us and wouldn’t say anything, except that he hadn’t wanted people to find out about her. Since we were the ones that set him up with the girl that let out a secret that he didn’t want anyone to ever really find out about, though my brothers and I really want to know why, he stopped being out friend and became our “enemy”.
I could hear my brothers’ start getting up as she asked them to get up in her really sweet voice, but they all just harshly told her that they were awake. I slowly got up from my seat in the window knowing that my door was the last door. I didn’t bother slipping on a shirt knowing that she would be gone within the week. I sauntered from the seat where I had been sitting all night, not getting an ounce of sleep, when I heard the two soft knocks on the door and her delicate breathing. I could tell that she was nervous from the speed of her heart. It was her voice that completely stopped me in my tracks when she was closer to me.
“Sir, I’m sorry to wake you up, but your breakfast is out here and I was told that it was time for you to get up.” Her voice was sweet and airy but held defiant sense of confidence and strength. For some reason I felt that this high musical voice belonged to me like I had heard it a thousand times.
I quickened my pace to the door and right before I opened it, I put on my usual emotionless face that I always wore.
I could tell she was about to knock again, I opened the door right when she sent her fist flying so she hit me clear in the middle of my chest. From the moment that I first saw her I was stunned by her beauty, that I lost my mask for a split second. She was looking down though; she didn’t see it.
“I’m sorry, sir.” She said still looking down and for some reason I didn’t like that. Before I could stop myself I had already reached out my hand was lifting up her face to look at me. She gasped as my hand made contact with her cheek, either from being touched or because she felt the same sensation running through her body as I did.
The feeling was like being shocked, except it was pleasant. I could see multiple colors swirling around her beautiful face, clouding my vision so that I could only see her within the swirl of bright colors. Before she could see these emotions, I returned to my emotionless mask that always seemed to be covering my emotion, which was difficult for the animal in me was awake and wanted her.
“You will look at me, when you are spoken to or are speaking yourself.”
“But sir, it is not right for a slave…” she started saying but I quickly cut in not liking what she was going to say to me.
“There shall be no buts about it otherwise you will be punished.” Since I had not taken my hand off of her cheek, I could feel the heat of her blush. I could not tell whether it was the fact that I had just threatened her or something but I could see a spark of something in her eyes. “Do I make myself clear?”
“Yes, sir.” I almost wanted to smile at the sarcasm in her voice but honestly I had not slept in two days and was too tired to want to try. So I just quickly pulled my hand away.
For some reason she looked really relieved when I did. I forgot she had even “woke” me up, until she spoke. “Well, I hope I got you the right breakfast sir.” I wish I could tell her to call me by my name and not sir it just seemed weird; it coming out of her mouth. Of course, I couldn’t though because then my brothers would think it would be suspicious and bug me until they figure out what is going on.
When she turned to walk away, I was again reminded why I was stunned by her beauty. Her skin had a slight tan to it, but you could tell that she didn’t get out too much which bothered me; though it did make me happy to that she wasn’t so pale that she looked sick. She was almost too skinny, I hope that with her being our slave she would be able to get little more food so that we don’t look like we are completely starving her. Since she was skinny she had a small waist but had nice long legs. I could tell that she was around 5’4”, which wasn’t real tall but compared to my 6’3”, she was really short. The dress that they had given her to wear was a little too short for my taste for her to be wearing in public, especially with my brothers probing eyes.
I didn’t like that on my girl. Whoa wait, Drake she is not your girl and will probably never be your girl. So dude you need to stop thinking about her in that way. I mentally told myself, trying to convince myself.
After mentally battling with myself, I went back to watching her. Her hair was a very unique blonde hair that had strands of blonde that looked like it had been made out of snow, then the rest looked like it had been kissed by the sun, it was such a golden blonde. What really amazed me the most was that when she walked by the window and it caught the sun. It made it look like it had caught fire. The features of her face were delicate but looked sharp and harsh with how skinny she was. Her eyes were a beautiful turquoise color that contrasted with the coloring of her hair. If her hair was like flames then her eyes were the color turquoise of clear water.
In my opinion she was really beautiful and as I sat across from my brothers I could tell that they saw the same thing. This thought makes me want to snap at all of them, telling them that she is mine and belonged only to me. I mentally slap myself, when I realized what I was thinking about again, since it was completely impossible. So instead I just silently kept my mask on, not showing any emotion.
I waited to see what would happen next on this crazy adventure that was going to happen. It is bound to cause some things to get stirred up.
I’m sorry, I can’t tell you these things and take you away from the awful slavery but I make this promise to you, I will never let anyone hurt you. From this moment on I will watch out and protect you. I silently promise the girl that completely captured my attention.

Chapter Three
Miranda

As I knocked on the last door that read Drake above it, along with just a slightly different version of a wolf that was on the other guys door along with a snake that was in the same spot as all the other guys doors. I had already been yelled at for waking them up and some didn’t yell but just came out of their room with a huge smile on their face which alerted me that they were planning something that wasn’t going to be pleasant for me. Through all of this though I kept my emotionless mask on, not letting them to see how badly they were affecting me. I realized two things as I knocked on his door. One being that the dress I was wearing was way too low giving the entire prince’s a view that they probably enjoyed but made me feel self-conscious. Two being that I made it this far, even though so far most of the rumors were true.
I hesitated before knocking on his door because some of the worst rumors were about him. One saying that he was as emotionless as a snake getting ready to strike at his prey was the most common. Another one that was quite common was that his eyes were an ice cold grey that could pierce right through ones soul and leave you breathless and gasping for air and the light that they had stolen.
When I realized how silly I was being, because I knew that rumors were just rumors nothing more and nothing less. That most of the time they weren’t even remotely true, I raised my hand and knocked on the door and called out.
“Sir, I’m sorry to wake you up, but your breakfast is out here and I was told that it was time to get you up.” I hope I sounded confident and not shaky like I am on the inside, proving that I was a real coward.
I heard no movement, not even a sound.
Did he not hear me or am I really just this lowly that he won’t even answer me? I should just knock again, he probably didn’t even hear me.
I knocked once and could hear the wood echo, like it knew how bad I am feeling and it was mocking me. It made me feel really small. When I went to knock for a second time, instead of hearing the mocking echo, my hand hit something soft and warm. I quickly pulled my hand when I realized that I had just hit Prince Drake in the chest.”I’m so sorry, sir.” I quickly made myself seem very fascinated by the something on the floor, even though I really wanted to look him directly in the eye to show that I am strong, but knowing that that wasn’t respectful to royals I knew that I couldn’t, though I did allow my eyes to wonder a little from his feet. Outside of my peripheral vision I saw his hand coming towards me. I braced myself for the inevitable hit, but when his hand reached out to me and gently landed on my cheek I was completely shocked; so much so that my through normally emotionless face I gasped, from the fact that I was being touched. After his hand was there for a while my rapidly beating heart had calmed down and I liked that he was touching me. That was when I started noticing a weird sensation running through the spot where he was touching me, it was like a shock that was pulling me down but bringing me warmth and comfort. The feeling had my heart racing once again. The air around him was pulsing different colors, making it so that the only clear thing that I could see was his face and his amazing eyes.
How can someone be so perfect? His face was perfectly sculpted, but was still delicate enough that it wasn’t scary. He was tan but for some reason the tan almost seemed pale. His hair was a deep black, but his eyes were the most amazing of his features. They were a deep silvery grey but had odd purple specks in them; it just made his eyes that much more beautiful. That’s why people say he is like a snake because with his blank face and grey eyes, without being up close to see the purple; he looks like a snake about ready to strike.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, the story goes between to different point of views and it is every other chapter that it switches. Sorry, if it confuses you or you don't like it, it is just the way I write.