The Seven Sons: The Slave

Chapter 4: Drake

Chapter four

Drake

Once I sat down I looked up to see that she had stopped by that window, I noticed that there was almost a sad look to her face as she stared out at the sky, looking like she was concentrating really hard to hear something.
I realized that I was staring at her way too long. I looked at my brothers and most didn’t notice except for Storm and Soren. Soren looked angry, but the look was in his eyes, if it wasn’t then I would worry for her life. On the other hand, Storm’s anger was on the surface and he looked like he was going to blow at any minute and while Soren’s anger was worse than Storm’s it was still dangerous to the person it was directed towards.
‘You are supposed to clean our rooms, until we are done eating.’ I knew, she heard me when she looked around, looking for the person that had spoke to her. I wondered if she knew it was me. When she made eye contact with me, I knew that she might not know for sure, but she had an idea.
When she quickly moved towards Ryker’s room, I knew that she heard the urgency in my voice. I could also tell though that if she even does one wrong thing then next time Storm would not sit around as long and he would just jump into action to yell at her or do worse.
I made sure that she was safely in Ryker’s room before I turn back to my breakfast, towards the conversation that my brothers were having.
“So it looks like Talon actually chose a pretty decent slave this time.” Said Ryker.
“If she spaces out like that all the time, she will need to be taught a lesson and soon.” Says Storm, we could all tell that he was a little tick about her not doing her job and just spacing out. Even though I couldn’t understand where she was coming from it still made me, bristle and the animal in me really wanted to come out and tell him that he shouldn’t threaten our mate.
“Yeah, but at least she is not like the ugly witches or the clingy bitches that he usually sticks us with.” says Adrian. “I mean one she is hot.”
“Two she’s hot.” Said Tait.
“Three she seems really nice.” Said Tad, when he said that everyone laughed but it was his statement that made the animal in me calm down slightly.
“No, three she’s hot.” Said Adrian.
“Oh whatever, so she’s hot. That doesn’t mean everything.” Tad tries telling everyone,
“Huh, yeah right, it is pretty much everything.” Adrian argues against Tad about whether it is everything or not. Honestly, this conversation was starting to piss me off and I wanted to beat every single one of my brothers.
“Yeah, twin…”
“Ok, come on, stop talking like that while she is just a room away.” Ryker says trying to get them to just stop talking, which had me silently realizing that she could have heard all of that and if she did I swear I will smack everyone of them. I guess the wall that I had put up around my mind to keep everyone out had accidentally fallen.
‘Drake…’ when I heard Ryker say my name in my head, I looked up at him. He gave me this look that told me that I had accidently slipped up but I hoped he didn’t hear the true meaning behind my protective thoughts; I still played along though.
‘What?’ I said acting like I didn’t know what he meant.
‘Nevermind.’ He said and thankfully he just dropped the subject, though he gave me a look like he didn’t want to drop this subject but he knew that I would not elaborate on it.
This whole time though the conversation had not stopped about her.
“Yeah, she’s a slave it’s disgusting to think like that.” Says Soren in his voice with almost no emotion, which is normal. I looked up at him, his facing down towards his breakfast. I wondered what he truly thought of this subject. He looked up slightly from his breakfast, looking at me, through his bangs, like he knew what I was thinking.
“You are so right twin, she is nothing but a dirty good for nothing slave.”
“Come on, guys you know she is better…” Ryker tries saying but is interrupted by Tait.
“Hey, look guys.” We all turn to see her about ready to open up Tait’s door, everyone except Soren, Ryker, and I start snickering knowing that there is a prank right behind that door for her.
“Here we go again.” Says Tad as he sits impatiently waiting for her to open up the door. I wish I could tell them not to do this to her because it’s so not fair?
Right, when she placed her hand on the door handle, a knock sounded on the door and a small voice spoke on the other side of the door. “Hey, guys open up. You promised that I could hang out with you today.”
“Slave, open the door!” Storm yelled. She instantly turned around, and I let out a sigh of relief that she didn’t get to open the door. I went back to eating after I saw that she didn’t open that door.
While she was walking by I could feel her eyes on us.
She barely got the door open before our seven year old cousin was in and on Adrian’s lap. I could hear Adrian start talking to him, but I was focused on the fact that she was frozen with a hand still on the door and the look on Storm’s face when he noticed her just standing there and not doing her work, again.

I instantly jumped into action due to the fact that I knew that this time; he wasn’t going to sit around as long as he did last time.

‘You might want to close --.’ I quickly started to tell her, but by the time I had started to say something it was already too late, I wasted the one second that meant everything.

“Slave, close that damn door and get back to doing your damn work.” When he yelled I couldn’t help, but to want to bite his head off and my wolf wanted to do a whole lot more, but there was nothing to do. So I just had to sit there and watch as he stormed up to her, furious at being disobeyed. In the few seconds before he got to her, I tried with all I could to will her to move to get her out of the way. One look at her told me she knew what was coming that she was afraid and completely paralyzed to the spot.

I could not help the low growl that escaped the second he slapped her, and the sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed around the room.

“I said NOW!” Storm yelled. I would have launched myself at him for giving her the bruise that was surely to appear and for yelling at her like that because I didn’t give a crap about what my brothers would think, all I cared about was protecting her, but that was the same reason I didn’t.

‘Go, don’t stand there. Hurry!’ I told her, hoping the urgency was very clear, since I couldn’t physically help her by putting myself between them, which would cause more trouble for her.

I knew that when she snapped back, she was going to run straight to Tait’s where the first of the long line of pranks that they always pull on the new slave was. So it didn’t surprise me that as soon as the door opened a big bucket of water spilled on her.

I instantly wanted to claim her for as soon as the water fell on her, her dress went see through, so that we could everything underneath and her perfect figure. I could tell that she was completely embarrassed that she was about to cry now, even if she had held them in before, but now they were going to spill over.

When Adrian and Tait let out a whistle, I instantly bristled, letting out a low possessive growl that I know, at least Ryker heard, that’s why he gave me a really funny look. Before I could act though, Zaire was pulling her by her hand out the door. As they ran by her turning her face away but before she could turn her head all the way I saw the tears that had started to pour down her face, which just made my anger heighten.

Once the door shut everything went silent for a moment or two, then everything broke out.

“Dang, she is like I said before hot.” Adrian started saying getting Tait, who had not stopped laughing, just start shaking his head in agreement. I was getting even angrier from the way they were acting.

“Yeah, okay I’ll admit she’s hot, but if the little slave won’t stop dazing and just do her job, then I will make sure she learns her place. If she doesn’t there will be major punishment and I’ll make sure that she will not be a slave anymore.” Says Storm, the boy that had already hurt my girl.

I was starting to see red and my wolf wanted to teach him a lesson for even threatening her. I was shaking and I could tell that if I didn’t get out of there soon I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from doing something I would soon regret.

“Are all of you stupid idiots that perverted that you can’t focus on actually eating and instead have splattered drinks everywhere?” said Tad, who watched as our brothers heavily set down their drinks, producing puddles of liquids across the table.

‘I knew that I liked this boy.’ My wolf, proud of our younger brother.

“Dude, could you seriously not see how alluring she was, I mean seriously who cares about spilled drinks.”

“Duh, stuff like that doesn’t matter especially when something like that walks by, plus she will just have to come back and clean it up.”

Why can’t those two be like Tad or at least like Ryker or Soren who haven’t said anything, I think as I can feel the small amount of anger that had disappeared come back, again. I looked up from my breakfast, which made me look directly at Ryker. He looked at my hands that were clenched into tight fists, bending the spoon in my hand. When he noticed how I was shaking so much that I was going to shift at any moment, his eyes met mine and he raised his eyebrow at me.

‘What’s going on Drake?’ I couldn’t even respond to him, I was just waiting for the next brother to speak. ‘You have to calm down. Don’t tell me why you are angry, it’s not the time, though I think I know. You have two choices, either calm down or go to your room.’

“She is just a little…” Storm starts to say but gets interrupted by Ryker.

“Guys, stop this conversation now.”

“Just let me finish…” he says ignoring a slight command, which would mean punishment for him, if it wasn’t for the fact that when he had started talking again he had my anger spiking even higher. So much so that Ryker couldn’t focus anymore on Storm and made Soren look at me like, again, he knew something was up. Also had Tad looking directly at me, head cocked to the side wondering what was up with me. “… she is just a little slut, that deserves to me slapped around a few times and put into her place. That’s what you guys should be thinking about not what the little…”

His words finally pushed me over the edge, and I quickly throw down my spoon. I stand up, I’m shaking so bad that I barely heard Ryker’s command.

‘Leave right now.’ He commands again and I don’t waste my time in leaving that room.
I quickly dart out of the room and dash down the hallway. I was so furious that nothing even ran through my mind as I ran into a couple of people, but as I turned the corner I heard the crying of someone and it made a part of my heart wither in pain making me completely forget about my anger. I followed the sound of it to find a large door to a bathroom. The door was slightly open, so I looked through the crack. What I saw made my heart shrivel up, knowing that my girl was hurting. And just knowing that I couldn’t comfort her, just made it all the worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I have gotten so into writing this story that I have forgotten to post chapters on here, so I will be posting chapters 5&6 today to. So I hope you enjoy!!