Status: New & Active (:

It Hurts

What Used To Be.

I can remember when things used to be easy. I can remember when love used to not hurt. Hell, it was only a few months ago.

Jonas and I had known each other since we were younger. My mother is the only one I have around, my father, well, he's a deadbeat that left when I was two. My mom tells me that Jonas and I met when I was about four and he of course was six. Jonas treated me like a sister, since he was older. Then there was Jonas' older brother, Sullivan. Sully was eight and was the big guy who kept us both out of trouble.

We always had fun together. Then Ally was added to our pack just a few years later. She and I of course became best friends especially since we were both the same age.

For the most part, the four of us grew up well together. Jonas and I suffered being in each others friend zone when we wanted out. He of course dealt with it by dating any one under the moon. I, on the other hand, was harder to get. Eventually, when I was 15 we started to date.

Even though we were dating, things were rough emotionally for me. I struggled with not having a dad or any siblings and I fell into a deep depression. I started to cut myself and hardly got through the days.

Jonas, Sully, and Ally wouldn't let me stay sad. They always cheered me up. And after convincing my mom to send me to rehab for sixty days, I got better.

Things finally seemed so perfect. Ally and Sully tried to date, but the age difference never worked for them. As our high school years passed by, we remained strong. We were the super star couple.

After my graduation, my mom decided to move about an hour away to live with my grandmother who had cancer. She wanted me to come with her, but since I was stuck to Jonas we decided to move in together.

I was excited. How many 18 year old kids got to live with their boyfriends?! Soon after the move in, we got engaged. Soon after that, Jonas got into drugs.

And they were bad drugs.

Drugs that make people do stupid things.

Drugs that make people violent.

Drugs that make people forget what love is.
♠ ♠ ♠
A look into the past.

Comment. Subscribe. Snizzle like that.
(: