Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

As I stride confidently into the small house, a grin graces my profile and my heart thumps erratically in my chest. Thump thump thump thump. Even when I face my brother, I don't feel as chagrined as usual. Just being near Zara makes me feel better, feel more confident; she fills my insides up with warm and fuzzy feelings. What is this girl doing to me?

"Where the hell have you been?!" he booms at me, eyes filled with worry and distress.

"With the best girl in the world, man..." I say, sighing in contentment.

"That's no fucking excuse! God, you had me so fucking worried that you had gotten in an accident or something! I thought that you could have been dead on the side of the road in a ditch. Do me a favor next time and fucking call," he says before storming off to his room and slamming the door, sending a wave of noise throughout the small house.
I let out a small sigh and walk to his room, knocking on the door.

"What?!" he shouts.

"Look, I'm sorry... I know I shoulda called, especially with what happened to Mom and Dad, but... I don't know, she just... I just lost track of time when I'm with her..."

"Sounds like you have a little crush on her..." he says teasingly, already going back to his normal personality. His normalty gives me a bit of relief, but I scoff anyway.

"I do not have a crush on her," I counter defensively.

"Oh, sorry. Sounds like you looooooooove her," he replies, the teasing tone again in his voice.

"I do not motherfucking love her! Shut your fucking hole!" I shout and start walking away. As I do, I hear my brother say something to himself. Something that unsettles my stomach.

"Yep. He loves her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long and it's so short and shit >_< I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. Read my Christofer Drew one shot. It's not bad, someone helped me edit it, so it's not as shitty as my other stories. Read it here. Loves. Bye.