Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

After a sleepless night, I walk into the hellhole dubbed school, dried tears causing my eyes to close, then open again painfully. As one person takes a look at me, laughter and pointing comes immediately after, humiliation seeping into my very pores. I turn my iPod up louder. Right as I'm about to arrive at my locker, two hands pull me into the girl's bathroom and lock the door behind us. My green eyes widen as I catch my breath, but they lower when I spot the familiar figure.

"Suzanna, what the fuck are you doing?" I ask her, turning off my iPod quickly.

"Zara, I-I heard what happened... I just... I want you to know that if you want me, I'm here. Like, any time! Just call, I'm there. Okay?" she asks.

I nod, wanting to get this over with and not talk about it. "Okay. I know. Thanks."

She nods slightly, smiling sympathetically. Like she knows how it feels.

"So... do you wanna talk about it?" she inquires softly.

I give her an incredulous look. "What should I start with? How our whole relationship was based off of a bet? How I lost my virginity based on a bet? How I'll never be able to fucking trust again?! Or how I'm the motherfucking laughing stock of the whole school because of the lying asshole?!" I shout angrily, tears forming in my eyes.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, he was defending you..." she tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask, rolling my eyes slightly.

"I mean, like, if someone said something bad, he would tell them to stop or fuck off. I mean, I may act stupid, but I'm not. He loves you, Zara."

"No he doesn't, Suzanna. It's all just a motherfucking lie. There's nothing more to it. It was all a lie; a bet. And guess what? He won. He fucking won. He won his money and he won getting to take my heart and crush it. He fucking won," I finish with a whimper, small streams finding their way down my pale face.

As I breathe deeply, my breaths catching in my throat, Suzanna embraces me, cooing to me and rocking us back and forth.

"Oh, Zara, Zara, Zara..." she whispers to me, my little bit of eyeliner dripping down my face, making me look like a goth having a bad day.

Once I stop sobbing, she looks at me and smiles, wiping away my tears with her thumbs.

"Oh, Zara... I'm sorry..." she coos to me in a comforting, almost motherly way.

But I just pull her closely, starting to sob all over again. Not even first period and I already had an emotional breakdown. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, you guise. So, yeah, pretty much a filler until I get where I want... I know that when you find out what I have in mind, you'll just be like 'Oh, God, Sarah, you're such a sick fuck, why can't you stop writing stories about this, uhg.' and if so, I'm sorry. It's a sick obsession of mine, and if you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you'll find out. If you do, cool. You're awesome. Uh... it'd be pretty badass if someone could like make me a banner or something? Yeah... That'd be pretty badass...